Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. (3327 Views)

'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2016
See what an African Bride was spotted doing
at her wedding. I literally don’t know what
that is.

All in the name of civilization…..or better
still, the craze of wanting to copy white
people and their way of life….and this is
what we get!?

See pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/epic-photo-see-what-african-bride-was.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove

Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by soberdrunk(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2016
She dey practise wetin she go do dat night and till death do them part.........
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 14, 2016
What a lucky husband, Them lips will treat him right but is she implying that his dìck size is small?
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2016
Practice makes perfection cheesy cheesy.

Let her learn now because she will do that for the rest of her life wink
But seriously, that 'thing' is small tongue tongue.

Don't quote me biko
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by ajasbaba(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2016
this woman go sabi suck dick i swear,

just see as she dey handle the sample.

only God know how many dick she don suck before she jam this guy.
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by Benjom(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2016
Naughty girl
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2016
I swear, this is the most romantic thing I've seen this year cheesy God please I need this kind of wife.
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2016
HateU2:
Let her learn now because she will do that for the rest of her life wink But seriously, that 'thing' is small tongue tongue.

Don't quote me biko
who be tis undecided
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2016
HateU2:

Let her learn now because she will do that for the rest of her life wink
But seriously, that 'thing' is small tongue tongue.

Don't quote me biko
can't u see she's already choking on it and u r calling it small. Wicked girl
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2016
slyIsaac:

who be tis undecided
www.google.com cool.

I said don't quote me undecided
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2016
lofty900:
can't u see she's already choking on it and u r calling it small. Wicked girl
well, it's small sir smiley and why are you fighting for that small tiny thing . Don't tell me that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
That one too small for her She need this type
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
That one too small for her She need this type

Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
HateU2:
www.google.com cool.

I said don't quote me undecided
i'm notorious for not listening to instructions... undecided
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
slyIsaac:

i'm notorious for not listening to instructions... undecided
I will have to cut your ears undecided
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by schumastic(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
that doesn't look like a bride to me shocked shocked
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by Durbaubal682: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by Flexherbal(m): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Who is the cake designer?
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by Cool23(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
Her husband must be enjoying
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by Julietcutie(f): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
stupid...
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by amazzinggrace(f): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Warming up
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
I will have to cut your ears undecided
lol...leave my small ears for me biko... tis ur siggy sef
Re: Epic Photo:: See What An African Bride Was Spotted Doing At Her Wedding. by ImmaculateIfy: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2016
Photoshop

(1) (Reply)

9 GROSS Things That Happens To Your VA*INA When You Give Birth / BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? / How To Steal Meat From Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.