Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? (3324 Views)

See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) / Why Is It Difficult To See A Naija Girl With Only One Bf? / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
The post as shared by the pretty young lady on her social
media page has got everyone talking, and had since gone
viral...

The most interesting thing is that she stood by her words,
and didn’t even bother to delete the said post despite the
replies she got...

cc: lalasticlala

www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/bf-that-can-give-you-50k-to-make-your.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
more photos
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by MackBrooklyn: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
This is why I'll always advice guys that no matter what, they should try and make some money because even if you're as ugly as a masquerade and as far as you have the money, ladies will always find something beautiful in you cool

They will be like: "Wow, he has a cute shadow", " Wow, his tribal marks are matured " . . . cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Beamborla(f): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay bye!
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
Why covering her handle na, she has lost out on pipu that might give her that 50k

1 Like

Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Beamborla:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay bye!

lol, u too also request for 50k every 2 weeks abi undecided
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by talktonase(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
When you have beauty without brains that is very unreasonable only your private part will suffer.Even her father will not give her That kind of money tongue# Robert mugabe
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by firstking01(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
No need bashing the mo_ron cos she won't see it since she's not the one on the moniker that posted thisundecided…goan thank your stars, idiotundecided
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Flexherbal(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
talktonase:
When you have beauty without brains.Even her father will not give her That kind of money tongue# Robert mugabe
I tire oooo
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
50k for hair do in two weeks, that's 100k a month...only a foolish sugar daddy will do that not even a boyfriend. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Baawaa(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
If dem use dis one do money ritual,una go dey complain, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Beamborla(f): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
truthsayer007:

lol, u too also request for 50k every 2 weeks abi undecided

Bobo yi, fimi sile jare. grin
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Human being that God created and she cannot use her brain, is that one human being?

OMG did she say God punish anyone that'll type trash?... she just cursed herself

4 Likes

Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by kazyhm(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
isdatall ?

A man can be greedy with his money, after all he hustled it but a gal shouldn't be greedy with a hole she didn't drill.

I don't even think her engine have the capacity for the kind of job the owner desires
see the small something

end time girlfriend
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
Beamborla:

Bobo yi, fimi sile jare. grin

Oya come, i can't afford 50k for u every 2 weeks, but i can try with 25k sha...what do u say? wink
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Beamborla(f): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
truthsayer007:

Oya come, i can't afford 50k for u every 2 weeks, but i can try with 25k sha...what do u say? wink
I'm on low cut

Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Beamborla:

I'm on low cut

Ahn ahn, sombori cannot play with you again ? angry
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by TRUCE20(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
OK 50k for hair, 5ok 2 times 100k,ikorodu straight,buy land and still get a better working class chick#is_nor_all_bout_ur_puzzie
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Beamborla(f): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
truthsayer007:

Ahn ahn, sombori cannot play with you again ? angry

In this recession? Bia, be kiaful
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Beamborla:

In this recession? Bia, be kiaful

Habba mana! calm down...u dey vex o, Oya comman kollect kizzes kiss kiss kiss , So dat u can dream of me tonight smiley
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Beamborla(f): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
truthsayer007:

Habba mana! calm down...u dey vex o, Oya comman kollect kizzes kiss kiss kiss , So dat u can dream of me tonight smiley
Lemme coman be going
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by bendutch(m): 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
Beauty for Ashes!!!!
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by DerrickzB: 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
The post as shared by the pretty young lady on her social
media page has got everyone talking, and had since gone
viral...

The most interesting thing is that she stood by her words,
and didn’t even bother to delete the said post despite the
replies she got...

cc: lalasticlala

www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/bf-that-can-give-you-50k-to-make-your.html?m=1

U wouldn't have hidden her name... Anyways look fr her n ask her.. "How mch does her parents give to jer every two weeks to make her hsir.. and also jow does her brother gives to his gf in a month..
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by NemzySeries(m): 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahaha....Recession wan kill dis one
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 15, 2016
Y'all should give the poor girl a break, the statement was meant to be a joke on her page, little did she know Naija bloggers would have other ideas for her .
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Whytelyon(m): 5:29am On Nov 15, 2016

Let's be realistic, she's just doing show offs. The hairstyle she made in her second picture below does that look like a hairstyle of 50k? That hairstyle possibly could be of 250 naira, the bìtch is just seeking attention.

All this one's, shay na em man go call girlfriend. Fùck and throway, not even fùck and keep na em be this one,shes even looking like a sèx tool.

I know some people know her here on Nairaland, so they can tell her.

Mxm, Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by jashar(f): 7:08am On Nov 15, 2016
Even disabled people are working nowadays, so what's her excuse?
undecided
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Jay542(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2016
How much them go come give for cloth Bastard.!
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Berbierklaus(f): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2016
LastMumu:
Y'all should give the poor girl a break, the statement was meant to be a joke on her page, little did she know Naija bloggers would have other ideas for her .
And the broke guys association of Nairaland been crying over her statement grin

They are pained tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

And the broke guys association of Nairaland been crying over her statement grin

They are pained tongue

I tire o. A joke she posted on her Instagram page since March bloggers all over the country keep recycling same _shit online everyday till today like their lives depend on it.. Abeg make una gree the babe rest, kilode.
Re: BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2016
Truth is its the broke guys thay spend more on women hustling to keep them so theu spend all they got

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Invitation / Plus Sized Lady Sinks The Flying Boat She Was Riding On / How Do I Tell My Friend The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.