Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? (3618 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More / If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by queenice7(f): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
am a very happy, pretty, friendly, calm,nice person (according to what people say) but one thing that bothers me is that I don't have female friends. I don't understand y.I am lucky in terms of everything but not frnds. I do envy girls hanging out 2geda with their girl friends, most times I walk or hang out alone. a number of times I try fixing myself in a group, buh I end up withdrawing coz dey make me feel am not their type and av been on my own ever since. however de few female frnds DAT came into my life at some point end up to be fake frnds DAT is just after one thing or the other. although I av a number of good male frnds which my ex kept complaining of till we broke up, coz he was insecured. although am used to being alone buh I feel de need for girl frnds, like am bored and lonely. I wonder who will constitute my asoebi's and co on my wedding day. I need matured advice plss, I don't think I should keep living this way.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by dingbang(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Wow.. What stage of life are u in presently? Schooling or working... Which
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
You are not missing much trust me!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by ccffwx: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Same here. Can we be friends?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by SINZ: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Raine80:

grin
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by ikp120(m): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
queenice7:
am a very happy, pretty, friendly, calm,nice person (according to what people say) but one thing that bothers me is that I don't have female friends. I don't understand y.I am lucky in terms of everything but not frnds. I do envy girls hanging out 2geda with their girl friends, most times I walk or hang out alone. a number of times I try fixing myself in a group, buh I end up withdrawing coz dey make me feel am not their type and av been on my own ever since. however de few female frnds DAT came into my life at some point end up to be fake frnds DAT is just after one thing or the other. although I av a number of good male frnds which my ex kept complaining of till we broke up, coz he was insecured. although am used to being alone buh I feel de need for girl frnds, like am bored and lonely. I wonder who will constitute my asoebi's and co on my wedding day. I need matured advice plss, I don't think I should keep living this way.

Let's be friends.

Just reply my pm

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by queenice7(f): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
Wow.. What stage of life are u in presently? Schooling or working... Which
student, 19
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by natsuDragneel: 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
queenice7:

Trust me, friends are overrated....

But you still need people to talk to since you feel having friends is gonna get rid of your boredom and loneliness...

As for me, I've got friends but the only person that can make me happy is me (at least till I get Bae wink)

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by dingbang(m): 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
queenice7:

student, 19
ah ah, raine80 is right jor....

U shouldnt be too worried about it.... Buh u are schooling right? Dont you have a roomate?
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Can we be friends?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by DozieInc(m): 12:01am On Dec 20, 2016
Start with your immediate environment -neighbors, colleagues etc- make efforts to really know people by engaging more in group activities, occasions etc
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by kikies(m): 12:09am On Dec 20, 2016
Check yasef,u get problem
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2016
omosefeeguaibor:
Can we be friends?

NO
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 12:33am On Dec 20, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

NO
thanks for accepting
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:57am On Dec 20, 2016
omosefeeguaibor:
thanks for accepting

angry angry undecided undecided.. You didn't see the NO or should I type it again?

I mean NO

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by Davryme(m): 2:01am On Dec 20, 2016
You don't need to b worried about it....trust me....just keep being urself always, friends will come. Not just friends but real friends. The friends u tried to b with were not ur type due to ur style and way of life. I bet wen u meet friends that see life how u see it...it will b fun and true friends all the way.

I know of a female friend who preferred having more male than female friends cos of dramas and experiences she had.

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by kingphilip(m): 2:16am On Dec 20, 2016
Raine80:
if you stay close you can meet up with her.. I guess you're experienced enough to help her weather the storm
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by tbliss22(m): 4:47am On Dec 20, 2016
queenice7:

student, 19

You don't have to get yourself worked-up on this. It's just normal and considering your age please try and stay focused in school. Also try and be active in school's sport and church activities as well (if you are a christian).

Soon, great female friends will come your way.
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 20, 2016
queenice7:

student, 19

Lol you remind me of my lil sister when she was 18... She would complain about not having friends and run to me when she thought she found some or if they ditched her

She is weird...And unique that's why it took long for her to find female friends. You don't really look for friendship... It just happens naturaly ESP in varsity.

Always look for quality over quantity... It's ok to be alone until you get a great friend who u really click with
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 20, 2016
kingphilip:
if you stay close you can meet up with her.. I guess you're experienced enough to help her weather the storm
If you accept that you are who you are you will be happy and a bit more confident.No point in seeking friends who will feed of your uncertaintie. I cannot give her the confidence but I can most certainly encourage her to be confident.
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by Splinz(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
See them, throwing PM upandan on the poor girl.
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
In time,you'll meet people you'll be able to really connect with..So don't fret.
We're in the same boat...Funny enough.
But I'm not bothered..
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by misspicy(f): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
queenice7:
@bolded,this is inferiority complex, and please stop listening to people who tell you having no friends is okay, because it is not, that is the number one symptom of being an introvert, which must people on Nairaland are, this leads to addiction to certain gadgets or activities which is not healthy, because in the long run you'd need to mingle and meet people, interact with different societal grades.
Now a step to having friends or a clique(I'm guessing this is really what you want) is having a skill or talent, what can you do, what can you offer people. Using myself as an example, I used to be like you, until I learnt baking, I got girls admiring what I do, they want to be with me, they want to learn etc, then we talk, gist about petty things and today I have a clique who are business minded and committed, we already have a company, Right now I'm in a new environment and I already made friends, they call to check on me,do me little favors, write attendance and even assignments for me.
My point is what can you offer people, don't try to feel among with the big girls clique, you can always create your own clique, it's as simple as that

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by Eleganza33(f): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Me too,dnt have gfs but i care less. Stop worrying about asoebi your sisters and their frnds,your cousins,neighbours,plus females from your husband family can do does things for you
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by Mhizjay(f): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
queenice7:
Babe,just be yourself....some friends will lead you to nowhere and some will ruin you. When you do your thing a real one will come
I also don't have real friends, these days a problem shared is a bigger one. Don't fix yourself into any group....friends will come naturally,if you really need friends but I think a friend is enough instead of forming clique.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by pkang: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2017
Eleganza33:
Me too,dnt have gfs but i care less. Stop worrying about asoebi your sisters and their frnds,your cousins,neighbours,plus females from your husband family can do does things for you

Wow so I am not alone in this world. I know some people here can't even relate well with their relations.
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2017
queenice7:
student, 19
me sef dey find friend... Can we be friends
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by Olayetan(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
Na friend be ur own problem?
Well, it's easy to make friends wen u are friendly and attractive.....

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
natsuDragneel:

Trust me, friends are overrated....

But you still need people to talk to since you feel having friends is gonna get rid of your boredom and loneliness...

As for me, I've got friends but the only person that can make me happy is me (at least till I get Bae wink)
Friends are not overrated.
Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
ToriBlue:
Friends are not overrated.

True friends are not overrated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? by Jay542(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Aderola15:

True friends are not overrated.

That's if there are true friends out there...

At the end of the day it is just You and You.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her / . / I Need A Serious Boyfriend 4 Chopp!ng, I Will Pay Him 130k Under These Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.