Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV (3488 Views)

Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by Hollawaley(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWltdiYsQtU
This is the embarrassing moment a female weather presenter flashed her breasts while doing jumping jacks during a live television report.

Roxana Vancea, 25, was reading the forecast on a Romanian channel when she decided to start exercising in front of the weather map, apparently to illustrate that it might be nice to be outdoors.

But as she was running and throwing her arms up in the air, her breasts popped out of her low-cut top to reveal her nipples.

The broadcaster, who has appeared on-air in a number of revealing tops, initially appeared not to notice the slip-up and continued to jump up and down.

After bouncing up and down for a few more minutes she finally re-adjusted her t-shirt. The camera then cut to her colleagues at another desk, who looked dumbstruck by what they had seen
source=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3497422/That-wasn-t-forecast-Embarrassing-moment-female-weather-presenter-accidentally-exposes-breasts-live-TV.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by Hollawaley(m): 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
lalasticlala, come and see sumtin
Re: Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by EmperorLee(m): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
If lalasticlala no carry this thing go fp before the end of today, I go deactivate.
Re: Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by jamalnation(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by sinaj(f): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
She did it on purpose undecided
Re: Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by debque(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
ooooh oh oh...
Re: Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Boobs topic..watch how this thread will make FP cheesy

just wait for it..
Re: Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by jashar(f): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin.

if it doesn't make front page nko?

So, boobs are front page material?
Re: Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Na that small areola wey show dem dey call breast exposure! Mtchew
Re: Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by Lexusgs430: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinaj:
She did it on purpose undecided

Remain u o
Re: Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by Lexusgs430: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
EmperorLee:
If lalasticlala no carry this thing go fp before the end of today, I go deactivate.

When you deactivate, we go celebrate with 7 cowries......
Re: Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by sinaj(f): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Remain u o
my selx tapez is loading grin
Re: Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by sinaj(f): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
Na that small areola wey show dem dey call breast exposure! Mtchew
I hail o! grin
Re: Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by Firstlieutenant(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinaj:
I hail o! grin

gringrin no mind the yeye presenter, she no try at all. I know say if na u, by now I for done w.a..n.k my brain commot from my head.
Re: Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by sinaj(f): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

gringrin no mind the yeye presenter, she no try at all. I know say if na u, by now I for done w.a..n.k my brain commot from my head.
I don repent o!

No spoil me grin
Re: Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by Durbaubal682: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by Surfboard(m): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV by Lexusgs430: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinaj:
my selx tapez is loading grin

Cannot wait. Massive tub of Vaseline on standby........

(1) (Reply)

Romance: Man Leaks 'after Sex' Photos Of A "Call Girl" In Akwa-ibom - Photos / How Can We Stop Prostitution In Edo State / Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.