Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

My Boss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss (1084 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee / Am Sleeping With My Boss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss by araba1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2009
wants to date me what shd i do ?
Re: My Boss by justwise(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2009
Consider ur career b4 doing that.
Re: My Boss by izeek(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2009
u wont bethe first, certainly not the last.

think and do the right thing.
Re: My Boss by izeek(m): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2009
come guy, u get female boss!

no let me come research for ur office oh. lol
Re: My Boss by opsydudu(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2009
Do the right thing, you don't have to ask when you know what to do.
Re: My Boss by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2009
Girl you are damned if you do (when the honeymoon period is over or when you break up, he will probably fire your ass) and damned if you dontHe will most probably look for everything wrong in your work and fire your ass eventually cry
Re: My Boss by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2009
What should he do?.
Re: My Boss by araba1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2009
izeek

its one of our boss i think i will count myself lucky cos me self don dey eye her for long
Re: My Boss by opsydudu(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2009
hehehe, i like that!

Office romance, he who has ears let him hear the word of the wise man.
Re: My Boss by araba1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeye

am a guy and i think i will access her oceanic bank using my atm to withdram from diamond bank lollllllllllllllllllllll
women no dey use eye see fine boy
Re: My Boss by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Girl you are damned if you do (when the honeymoon period is over or when you break up, he will probably fire your ass) and damned if you dontHe will most probably look for everything wrong in your work and fire your ass eventually cry

I think the poster is a man while his boss is a woman.
Re: My Boss by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2009
araba1:

Ebonyeye

am a guy and i think i will access her oceanic bank using my atm to withdram from diamond bank lollllllllllllllllllllll
women no dey use eye see fine boy

You better be careful. What of, if she be Ogbanje or Witchcraft, Older women no easy this days ooo, I don see and hear a lots and I don learn.

My guy, shine your eyes wella oooo.
Re: My Boss by posakosa(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2009
araba1:

wants to date me what shd i do ?

Date her, phuck her, and give her everything SHE wants. BUT make sure you collect ALL her money
Re: My Boss by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
@@@Poster my bad.

Its still not a good look though what if she falls in love with you? She may become jealous, possessive etc. Eventually she will sack you.
Re: My Boss by r231(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2009
if you don't have a girlfriend why not but knw dat your job is at risk if you don't perform well na your job be dat o
Re: My Boss by opsydudu(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2009
the poster is not serious.
Re: My Boss by posakosa(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2009
you berra enroll for some SEX classes,
Re: My Boss by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2009
posakosa:

you berra enroll for some SEX classes,

GBAMM, Tell him to come and apply now and get a form. It's just N2,000 only.
Re: My Boss by araba1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2009
posakosa

i think u are the only correct guy that understand me better thanks where is ur school so that i can enrol for class forget pple like ebonyeye she like playing with her job
Re: My Boss by izeek(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2009
sofeco:

GBAMM, Tell him to come and apply now and get a form. It's just N2,000 only.

u dey sell form too!

used to think it was monopolised by whitelexi?

well araba1, u don hear, come for extra classes am sure they will give u live demo. lol
Re: My Boss by posakosa(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2009
araba1:

posakosa

i think u are the only correct guy that understand me better thanks where is your school so that i can enrol for class forget pple like ebonyeye she like playing with her job

If you service her, just make sure you COLLECT ALL HER MONEY. SO that if she talk say she no wan do anymore, you go have money for bank as she go wan fire you.
Re: My Boss by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
izeek:

u dey sell form too!

used to think it was monopolised by whitelexi?

well araba1, u don hear, come for extra classes am sure they will give u live demo. lol

Exactly.
Re: My Boss by shayoor(f): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2009
undecided
Re: My Boss by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2009
posakosa:

If you service her, just make sure you COLLECT ALL HER MONEY. SO that if she talk say she no wan do anymore, you go have money for bank as she go wan fire you.

It's not possible for him to collect all her money, Am sure your boss that wants to use you would surely have sense, before she gives you quarter of her money she would have Zap.e.d you, and you would have become tiny like a dry bone, lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

And mind don't forget to be eating correct foods in other to avoid that, and also consult your doctor, lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boss by galatico(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2009
Go ahead and date her, give her whatever she want .
Re: My Boss by sandas: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2009
it can be risky or unless she is not married
Re: My Boss by McDoe(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2009
She go soon turn you to MUMU.
Re: My Boss by myhouse: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2009
Go ahead and get promoted
Re: My Boss by tkb417(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2009
with this kain brain, i hope u wont wash her undies at the end
Arrow!
Re: My Boss by Abbeycity4(f): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2009
posakosa:

Date her, phuck her, and give her everything SHE wants. BUT make sure you collect ALL her money

lol theif tongue

(1) (Reply)

Age Discrimination / Do You Think Your Man Truly Cares About You? / Just 2 Days She Ask Me "do You Use Juju On Me".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.