Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,870 members, 7,956,283 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust (16393 Views)

14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust / Presidential Aircraft Only Gulping £1,000, Says Presidency / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2016
When obj was leaving, he sold these refineries however Yaradua came in and because of pressures from trade unions, citizens and even communities to these refineries, he undo what obj did. That was a huge mistake. Imagine what would have become of these refineries by now if Dangote and his partners had been left to run the place? Now he is building his own refinery in Lagos.
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by progress69: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2016
Jirate:
Just Like Buhari is a Flop. Meanwhile, God Bless GEJ who has a Midas Touch
Buhari will not make any difference, instead he will be Blaming and Blaming and Time is Going.

Keep fooling yourself and let the ineffectual buffonkeep fooling u too. What was the excuse to give if there a queues in fulling stations with trillions paid on subsidy fraud. It was already evident Nigeria was running into a mess, when he couldnt pay oil marketters again towards the end of his tenure. Nigeria was virtually grounded with banks and offices closing earlier than usual. At exit he left a very huge subsidy debt u are here singing silly praises. Fact that he was already borrowing to pay salaries at $75 per barrel is evident enough we were already in a mess.in b/w read the article well, 17 years snce 1999, which PDP ruled for 16, and ur thief hero ruled 5 +

1 Like

Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2016
ReddLabel:

Was it propaganda that didn't allow Jonathan sell our refineries? Was is propaganda that allowed Jonathan to deplete our reserve? GEJ was simply a weakling, a man that could not see to enactment of laws that would have saved his over shortchanged people...like I said, he allowed Buhari..,think about it
gej depleted foreign reserves that buhari is flexing with abi?... grin grin grin

thats another lie..he didnt deplete nada...rather buhari looked for trouble with the niger delta and oil sales for the country declined..monies that should have been added to our reserves...

propaganda brought in buhari..you guys can enjoy him...
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

Bunkum. Av warned u that ur constant succking of Jonah-daft cocck will eventually lead u to ur Waterloo if u aren't careful.
Propaganda didn't chase the fool out, instead his stupidity, foolishness, thievery and incompetence in governance made Nigerians boot out the fool. Even Otuoke people were tired of him, ordinary potable water he couldn't give them despite oil selling for over 100 dollars. He was just so useless all rounder for all sane minds.
this guy you don ressurect??...

havent you lost your job in this recession your god buhari has bestowed on you... grin grin grin

ameachis yansh cleaner how you dey?... cool cool cool cool....

gej was by far more modern and saner than the old man we have ruling the country now...i bet you must have lost your job and running frsutrated on the streets as a result of your buhari... grin grin grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
gej depleted foreign reserves that buhari is flexing with abi?... grin grin grin

thats another lie..he didnt deplete nada...rather buhari looked for trouble with the niger delta and oil sales for the country declined..monies that should have been added to our reserves...

propaganda brought in buhari..you guys can enjoy him...

GEJ met $45billion in our reserve, this was something we saved when price per barrel was below $50, but at the peak of Jonathan's administration, price per barrel was well above $100 and he left our reserve at $30billion. Now tell me, was there a depletion from $45billion to $30billion when we should have increased our saving to like $100billion at $100/barrel?
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2016
ReddLabel:

GEJ met $45billion in our reserve, this was something we saved when price per barrel was below $50, but at the peak of Jonathan's administration, price per barrel was well above $100 and he left our reserve at $30billion. Now tell me, was there a depletion from $45billion to $30billion when we should have increased our saving to like $100billion at $100/barrel?
oh we should have increased our reserves to like 100 billion dollars..so that buhari can come and sleep..even if gej had left our reserves at 200billion naira that the north and its allies would have voted him out...besides our spending never reduced as a nation..hope you know that??...

this present admin lied that gej left nothing only for us to find out that he left much for them...lies and propaganda brought them...but it wouldnt save them...

let buhari make peace with the niger delta in order for the country to get monies from crude sales..since buhari cant think beyond oil money...

1 Like

Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
oh we should have increased our reserves to like 100 billion dollars..so that buhari can come and sleep..even if gej had left our reserves at 200billion naira that the north and its allies would have voted him out...besides our spending never reduced as a nation..hope you know that??...

this present admin lied that gej left nothing only for us to find out that he left much for them...lies and propaganda brought them...but it wouldnt save them...

let buhari make peace with the niger delta in order for the country to get monies from crude sales..since buhari cant think beyond oil money...

Do you now agree that Jonathan earned more and instead for our reserves to increase, rather, it decreased? He depleted it!! And for the record, our inability to save for the raining days when we had surplus is part of current economic woes

1 Like

Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by autotrader014(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2016
allthingsgood:
[[s]quote author=Jirate post=49370121]Just Like Buhari is a Flop. Meanwhile, God Bless GEJ who has a Midas Touch
Buhari will not make any difference, instead he will be Blaming and Blaming and Time is Going. [/s]

Try and read before commenting. That figure is since 1999. Thats 17years. 6 of which was ruled by your brainless GEJ!

And ur brainless and dullard brother has continued.. anumpam

1 Like

Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
this guy you don ressurect??...

I always dey kampe

havent you lost your job in this recession your god buhari has bestowed on you... grin grin grin

I create and give jobs. am sure, such is alien in ur household.

ameachis yansh cleaner how you dey?... cool cool cool cool....

The minister dey kampe

gej was by far more modern and saner than the old man we have ruling the country now...i bet you must have lost your job and running frsutrated on the streets as a result of your buhari... grin grin grin grin

U and this ur lost job tori. u seem to be telling me ur life story. Go look for another work jobless u. Only those who are cursed with jonah-daft cocck succking will say such. Modern and useless. Tufiakwa.

Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:

U dont sound intelligent at all. Take a look at Norway, they are currently living on their reserves which is in hundreds of billions of dollars. Crocodile smile is giving the desired result. u and ur co warriors can come out of u so desire. its just a matter of time, u will be among the casualities. Peace my foot.
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=Tokety7 post=49375405][/quote]you create and give which jobs??...you bloody paid sycophant... grin grin grin

ameachi don pay you your salary?...
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2016
ReddLabel:

Do you now agree that Jonathan earned more and instead for our reserves to increase, rather, it decreased? He depleted it!! And for the record, our inability to save for the raining days when we had surplus is part of current economic woes

he doesnt need to agree. who the ffuck is he? just another inconsequential militant. their hero Iweala confirmed it that they never had the political will to save. Nigeria will get better and overcome current challenges however, the people will have to endure current challenges.
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2016
ReddLabel:

gej earned more and our spendings increased more...dont you get it?...

meanwhile have you also blamed your governor that refused to save for you?...is jonathan to be blamed for everything?... undecided undecided undecided..
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
you create and give which jobs??...you bloody paid sycophant... grin grin grin

ameachi don pay you your salary?...

I know it will be far beyond u to comprehend. Job creation is alien in ur lineage. all u ever know is carry gun, kidnapping and armed robbery. Succks to be u grin grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Oblang(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2016
BankeSmalls:

But Buhari left power over 30 years ago and never thought of going back to improve himself in anything apart from feeding cattle. And you guys still voted his illiterate body into aso rock?

Pathetic!

Mr man all u do is insult and insult. Take advice and Bleep off..
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

I know it will be far beyond u to comprehend. Job creation is alien in ur lineage. all u ever know is carry gun, kidnapping and armed robbery. Succks to be u grin grin grin
hahahahahaha...e pain you...show me evidence that you create jobs...how can an ameachi yansh cleaner create jobs?... grin grin grin

how can a programmed slave know anything about job creation?... grin grin grin...
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

U dont sound intelligent at all. Take a look at Norway, they are currently living on their reserves which is in hundreds of billions of dollars. Crocodile smile is giving the desired result. u and ur co warriors can come out of u so desire. its just a matter of time, u will be among the casualities. Peace my foot.
why didnt the old northern oligarchs save for both nigeria and their various states in the past?..na jonathan ona want to come save money wey ona go thief... grin grin grin...rubbish...how much did buhari save for nigeria back then in 1984?...

why wasnt jonathan handed a whooping reserve of like 400 billion dollars?...nonsense...
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
gej earned more and our spendings increased more...dont you get it?...

meanwhile have you also blamed your governor that refused to save for you?...is jonathan to be blamed for everything?... undecided undecided undecided..

I agree grin grin grin grin grin Our spending like the below.................

Tompolo was paid 13 Billion for being a militant.
* Ex-Air Chief, dug a pit toilet to hide $32m
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state + anorher $ 5mn
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740Mn
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN
* Olisa Metuh took 400mn and never denied.
* Aziboala,GEJ's cousin took 6Bn naira just for being cousin of President.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira
* Olu Falae took 100M naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu-2 Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira
*Bode-George and Dabo-100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira
*Nyesom Wike stole ₦4bn
* Diezzani nko with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, ₦10 billion, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected ₦ 3 billion for spiritual purposes ,

₦12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grow winds and disappeared.

₦20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts.

₦23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election, the list is endless.
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
hahahahahaha...e pain you...show me evidence that you create jobs...how can an ameachi yansh cleaner create jobs?... grin grin grin

how can a programmed slave know anything about job creation?... grin grin grin...

Who the ffuck are u that i will be obliged to show evidence? how will that add to me? u are nothing but just another inconsequential soul. whether u believe or not is ur cross. Deal with it.
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

I agree grin grin grin grin grin Our spending like the below.................

Tompolo was paid 13 Billion for being a militant.
* Ex-Air Chief, dug a pit toilet to hide $32m
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state + anorher $ 5mn
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740Mn
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN
* Olisa Metuh took 400mn and never denied.
* Aziboala,GEJ's cousin took 6Bn naira just for being cousin of President.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira
* Olu Falae took 100M naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu-2 Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira
*Bode-George and Dabo-100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira
*Nyesom Wike stole ₦4bn
* Diezzani nko with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, ₦10 billion, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected ₦ 3 billion for spiritual purposes ,

₦12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grow winds and disappeared.

₦20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts.

₦23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election, the list is endless.
grin grin grin...as usual..he only mentioned the oppositiopn but left out his own thieves...how predictable you can be,...

can you please kindly mention your beloved thieves too?...

the 20billion dollars missing from nnpc where is it??...

youre just calling huge figures like a child...where are these monies or hard evidences that they are missing?...

how much did ameachi steal from rivers state...

i just dey waste time with you... grin grin grin

how much has rochas stolen?... grin grin

i dey waste my time with you...

sycophant...
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
why didnt the old northern oligarchs save for both nigeria and their various states in the past?..na jonathan ona want to come save money wey ona go thief... grin grin grin...rubbish...how much did buhari save for nigeria back then in 1984?...

why wasnt jonathan handed a whooping reserve of like 400 billion dollars?...nonsense...

Again, u are sounding unwise here. ask ur hopeless elderstatesmen like clark and co who worked with them why they didnt save then. However the bottom line here is before jonah-daft came on board, despite little oil sails, he met huge savings however the cursed fool spent all on frivolities without adding to it depite him have have higher sails than all other leaders before him combined together.
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

Who the ffuck are u that i will be obliged to show evidence? how will that add to me? u are nothing but just another inconsequential soul. whether u believe or not is ur cross. Deal with it.
if you cant prove you create jobs just shut the hell up...youre so hungry and pained...buhari has subjected your lineage into poverty and you just dont know how to voice it out... cheesy cheesy cheesy

make i help you...
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

Again, u are sounding unwise here. ask ur hopeless elderstatesmen like clark and co who worked with them why they didnt save then. However the bottom line here is before jonah-daft came on board, despite little oil sails, he met huge savings however the cursed fool spent all on frivolities without adding to it depite him have have higher sails than all other leaders before him combined together.
grin grin grin

you guys should be happy that the reserves you seek for ould come from the niger delta...

how about your own elder statesmen..arent they also foolish for not saving monies for your generation?...

why didnt the governor of your state also save money?...at least he recieved money from the niger delta..everything is gej... cheesy cheesy cheesy

you cant move on in life without mentioning gej... grin grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin...as usual..he only mentioned the oppositiopn but left out his own thieves...how predictable you can be,...

can you please kindly mention your beloved thieves too?...

the 20billion dollars missing from nnpc where is it??...

youre just calling huge figures like a child...where are these monies or hard evidences that they are missing?...

how much did ameachi steal from rivers state...

i just dey waste time with you... grin grin grin

how much has rochas stolen?... grin grin

i dey waste my time with you...

sycophant...

Thank goodness that u didnt deny that these maniacs confirmed they took the above listings. if u know of any that i have not listed kindly share it. Till date, Amaechi has asked u and ur kind to expose ur evidences against him. where are Amaechis mansions located? where are his monies located? what about his bank accounts? there is a reason why till date wike hasnt fullfilled his promise to prosecute, simply because all his allegations are nothing but lies. at leaset metuh and co confirmed he took money, has amaechi confirmed he took money. only a fool will compare both cases. About Rochas, please tell me more however what i and several Nigerians know is that Rochas Riches has always been there right before he became Governor and far superceeds what u and ur entire lineage can ever come up with in this life and that which is to come.
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
if you cant prove you create jobs just shut the hell up...youre so hungry and pained...buhari has subjected your lineage into poverty and you just dont know how to voice it out... cheesy cheesy cheesy

make i help you...

Tokety7:

Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

abeg swerve..sycophant showing himself off like one important person... grin grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin

you guys should be happy that the reserves you seek for ould come from the niger delta...

how about your own elder statesmen..arent they also foolish for not saving monies for your generation?...

why didnt the governor of your state also save money?...at least he recieved money from the niger delta..everything is gej... cheesy cheesy cheesy

you cant move on in life without mentioning gej... grin grin grin

u are a joke of the century. u think am like u and ur household there in bayelsa who depend on Government everyday of ur pathetic lives for handouts? Its hopeless militants like u that does such. whether governor saves or not, my future and that of my siblings is sured up to the third generation. can u say such for ur self in ur swamp? its ur shameless kind that are shouting suffering suffering, u think this gets to my doorsteps? grin grin grin u are very far beneath me.
Everything is Jonah-daft because no other leader either before him or after him ever had such huge resources to use to better the lives of the citizenery more than the fool. yet the curse swindled it all.
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

Thank goodness that u didnt deny that these maniacs confirmed they took the above listings. if u know of any that i have not listed kindly share it. Till date, Amaechi has asked u and ur kind to expose ur evidences against him. where are Amaechis mansions located? where are his monies located? what about his bank accounts? there is a reason why till date wike hasnt fullfilled his promise to prosecute, simply because all his allegations are nothing but lies. at leaset metuh and co confirmed he took money, has amaechi confirmed he took money. only a fool will compare both cases. About Rochas, please tell me more however what i and several Nigerians know is that Rochas Riches has always been there right before he became Governor and far superceeds what u and ur entire lineage can ever come up with in this life and that which is to come.
i am not a hypocrite like you that would defend thieves,,,you boldly defend thieves like a slave...

ameachis reports are with the efcc...our corrupt president is pardoning the thief...

you are once again defending ameachi and rochas...

SLAVE
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
abeg swerve..sycophant showing himself off like one important person... grin grin grin

just another inconsequential jobless militant. biko show ur face and let crocodile smile wipe u off. cowards of the highest order. grin grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

u are a joke of the century. u think am like u and ur household there in bayelsa who depend on Government everyday of ur pathetic lives for handouts? Its hopeless militants like u that does such. whether governor saves or not, my future and that of my siblings is sured up to the third generation. can u say such for ur self in ur swamp? its ur shameless kind that are shouting suffering suffering, u think this gets to my doorsteps? grin grin grin u are very far beneath me.
Everything is Jonah-daft because no other leader either before him or after him ever had such huge resources to use to better the lives of the citizenery more than the fool. yet the curse swindled it all.
demdem move on without jonathan... grin grin...

it is you who depend on government..because youre so pained... grin grin grin...what a pity...

and again he is spewing another lie..how can we confirm that your siblings are not in one ajegunle sipping ogogoro pained over the failure of president buhari... grin grin grin grin...

you sef...you fit dey one corner dey regret your life... cheesy cheesy cheesy

empty barrels make all the noise...kobo kobo paid sycophant... grin grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
i am not a hypocrite like you that would defend thieves,,,you boldly defend thieves like a slave...

ameachis reports are with the efcc...our corrupt president is pardoning the thief...

you are once again defending ameachi and rochas...

SLAVE

u are a first class hypocrite because u continue to succk jonah-daft cocck as if there is no tommorrow. EFCC claimed they av investigated and found out that all allegations against him are lies. Now i am demanding that Wike fulfill his promise and prosecute Amaechi as HE HAS PROMISED A YEAR AGO with his so called evidences. i wonder what is delaying the fool. About Rochas, i ffuck not about him, however i can confirm that his wealth even before he became governnor surpassed whatever what ur entire lineage can ever come up with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Repatriation Of $550m Abacha Loot: U.S Court Clears Legal Hurdle / 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate / Atiku Paid $10m To 10 Generals To Overthrow President Buhari – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.