Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust (16183 Views)

14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust / Presidential Aircraft Only Gulping £1,000, Says Presidency / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
what else were you doing in soku if at all your tiny legs ever got there...?...youre such a freaking liar... grin grin grin

you wan drink oyel but you no know how to beg for am...armed robber...freaking thief... grin grin

Tokety7:
[s][/s]
what is there in soku that anyone cant get to? no be jungle? any big deal? anyway, was there from a friends invite. shameless lot thinks anyone that comes to soku is about oyel grin grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

Bayelsa warrior pussy, like i said earlier, whether u believe or not is none of my business. u on ur part cant give a single name, location and time. Me, i have given name, location and time. only if u are sensible, u will go brass to confirm if he was on the throne at that time or not. fcuck u in ur unbelief. i dont care.
get away with your lying mouth... grin grin grin...

pathetic liar..!!..freak show like you..
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
get away with your lying mouth... grin grin grin...

pathetic liar..!!..freak show like you..

Tokety7:

Bayelsa warrior pussssy, like i said earlier, whether u believe or not is none of my business. u on ur part cant give a single name, location and time. Me, i have given name, location and time. only if u are sensible, u will go brass to confirm if he was on the throne at that time or not. fcuck u in ur unbelief. i dont care.

ooo i forgot, u are far too low to inquire from the palace. succks to be u grin grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

grin grin grin..

demdem the pathetic liar...bye bye...
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin..

demdem the pathetic liar...bye bye...

Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Jesusloveyou: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
chemicalDisease:

Is that all u can relate with?
Didnt Buhari fixed them last yr?
is the 264b naira also use for last yr repair? u ipod wil not read before commenting. just becos u are chemicaldisease wil not make u infect us with the chemicaldisease

2 Likes

Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Dshocker(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Africa and backwardness are synonymous
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Blue3k(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
He he he he he. ...states should be made to manage these refineries and make money from it...allow private and state investors to take over the refineries and make it a revenue earner... undecided

Our refineries have refused to work because it is national interest..demons who would want to import petroleum products forever would see to it that it doesn't work..

Push for regionalism and watch how these refineries would wake up back to life...

Free market solutions only. Get government mumu out of business. Only private individual will save us. They have their own money at risk. Government does because they use other people money aka tax dollars and refinery won't feel like it belongs to anyone. Regionalism aka fiscal federalism aka end national cake.

No more sharing competition between states. Government should protect our property, freedom and borders and build infastrure. The economic freedom will ecourage investors to invest.
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Lifestone(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2016
progress69:

Too many dull people on the intenet. They will never read, they just read the headlines and rush to comment then look like a clown at the end. It was clearly written from 1999, that is 17 years, 16 of which your useless party ruled, and 5 out of it was the silly ineffectual buffon
You simply lack comprehension. PMB as the Minister for Petroleum is responsible to answer questions on that sector even if on issues of 1969.
I campaigned and voted for PMB but that won't make me a Zombie like you, I owned my mind.
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by BankeSmalls(f): 4:38am On Oct 01, 2016
ReddLabel:

GEJ was not faring better. If Jonathan had done well, with the surplus we had during his administration, who would have ever thought of voting an old "certificate less" and a bigoted Buhari? Jonathan pushed us into considering the old lanky man as a better alternative

White Lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi / ADC Gubernatorial Candidate In Oyo, Lanlehin Holds Rally (Pics) / Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.