Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust (16177 Views)

14 APC Governors Shut Out As Amaechi, El-Rufai Lead 2019 Scheme - Daily Trust / Presidential Aircraft Only Gulping £1,000, Says Presidency / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
demdem move on without jonathan... grin grin...

it is you who depend on government..because youre so pained... grin grin grin...what a pity...

and again he is spewing another lie..how can we confirm that your siblings are not in one ajegunle sipping ogogoro pained over the failure of president buhari... grin grin grin grin...

you sef...you fit dey one corner dey regret your life... cheesy cheesy cheesy

empty barrels make all the noise...kobo kobo paid sycophant... grin grin grin

Again, its not in my interest to prove anything to inconsequential souls. i am yet to prove, these fools have already said i dey make noise, if i prove nko? what will these shameless lots say? grin grin grin
To hell with Jonah-daft till u get sense. grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

u are a first class hypocrite because u continue to succk jonah-daft cocck as if there is no tommorrow. EFCC claimed they av investigated and found out that all allegations against him are lies. Now i am demanding that Wike fulfill his promise and prosecute Amaechi as HE HAS PROMISED A YEAR AGO with his so called evidences. i wonder what is delaying the fool. About Rochas, i ffuck not about him, however i can confirm that his wealth even before he became governnor surpassed whatever what ur entire lineage can ever come up with.
have i ever said that politicians in the pdp did not steal monies/??..NO...

you are the robotic hypocrite who would die just to prove ameachi didnt steal one naira from river state...pathetic hypocrite... grin grin grin grin

what about burutai..what about all the governors that decamped to the apc...what about tinubu...

its just a waste of time with you..though its fun... grin grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

just another inconsequential jobless militant. biko show ur face and let crocodile smile wipe u off. cowards of the highest order. grin grin grin
oboy...no be crocodile wey for their front guys go blow up oil facility for imo state..make i hear word...if we cough oil nongo reach your family drink..we know its all about the oyel naa...no worry we go allow small reach you and your family... wink wink wink
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

Again, its not in my interest to prove anything to inconsequential souls. i am yet to prove, these fools have already said i dey make noise, if i prove nko? what will these shameless lots say? grin grin grin
To hell with Jonah-daft till u get sense. grin grin
to hell with you and your empty rants...come make i give you oyel drink..thats all you want..come..let me stuff your stomach with it...

pained baba... grin grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 10:08am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
have i ever said that politicians in the pdp did not steal monies/??..NO...

you are the robotic hypocrite who would die just to prove ameachi didnt steal one naira from river state...pathetic hypocrite... grin grin grin grin

what about burutai..what about all the governors that decamped to the apc...what about tinubu...

its just a waste of time with you..though its fun... grin grin grin

Who cares what u spin out on behalf of the killer party? AM far much concerned about ur shameful jonah-daft cocck succking tendency which u continue to display day in day out. Did u see where i advocated that Wike should fulfill his promise by starting Amaechis prosecution since he has all the powers in the world to do so since EFCC claimed they found him not culpable? does that suggests to u that i accept any form of stealing? are u sure u still have a brain? if u still, cant u just put it to work for once? Shameless Bayelsa warrior Pussssy grin grin, Fucck APC, i care less about them.
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Armstrong34(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
I bet N264billion is just on paper, Only half of that money was spent and the rest was clearly looted
.....u r reali in spirit
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

Who cares what u spin out on behalf of the killer party? AM far much concerned about ur shameful jonah-daft cocck succking tendency which u continue to display day in day out. Did u see where i advocated that Wike should fulfill his promise by starting Amaechis prosecution since he has all the powers in the world to do so since EFCC claimed they found him not culpable? does that suggests to u that i accept any form of stealing? are u sure u still have a brain? if u still, cant u just put it to work for once? Oponu, Fucck APC, i care less about them.
oh... shocked shocked shocked shocked...he no longer cares about the apc again... grin grin grin...i said it...na hunger don strike this one....

gej thief your small tiny money?...oboy continue with your petty business na wey buhari government fit don crash land... grin grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
oboy...no be crocodile wey for their front guys go blow up oil facility for imo state..make i hear word...if we cough oil nongo reach your family drink..we know its all about the oyel naa...no worry we go allow small reach you and your family... wink wink wink

Bayelsa Warrior pussyyy, its on record that these vandalisations have significantly reduced. if u like, cough as much as u like, it will choke u to ur early grave. Yes, the Oyel belongs to the Nigerian Nation. i ffuck less about it. has nothing to do with my sustenance. grin grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
oh... shocked shocked shocked shocked...he no longer cares about the apc again... grin grin grin...i said it...na hunger don strike this one....

gej thief your small tiny money?...oboy continue with your petty business na wey buhari government fit don crash land... grin grin grin

Inconsequential soul thinks i was ever in APC

Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
to hell with you and your empty rants...come make i give you oyel drink..thats all you want..come..let me stuff your stomach with it...

pained baba... grin grin grin

everything about u and ur shameless kind in that swamp u hole urself into is all about oyel, oyel, oyel..........................ffuck u and ur oil. very demented set of souls. grin grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

everything about u and ur shameless kind in that swamp u hole urself into is all about oyel, oyel, oyel..........................ffuck u and ur oil. very demented set of souls. grin grin grin
grin grin grin..like you dont love oyel... cheesy cheesy cheesy

no be oyel dey make your president dey run from pillar to post dialoguing with my brothers in the south south?... grin grin grin

oyel monies would be used to feed your generation..say thank you... cool cool cool
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

shut up.... grin grin grin

e don dey hide from him party... grin grin grin

shame! shame!! shame!!!

shame on you...he has denied his party...such a weakling/.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

Bayelsa Warrior pussyyy, its on record that these vandalisations have significantly reduced. if u like, cough as much as u like, it will choke u to ur early grave. Yes, the Oyel belongs to the Nigerian Nation. i ffuck less about it. has nothing to do with my sustenance. grin grin grin
it has reduced because the president finally grew some sense via dialogue...if not we for subject your likes to perpetual hunger... grin grin grin...
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
it has reduced because the president finally grew some sense via dialogue...if not we for subject your likes to perpetual hunger... grin grin grin...

u are gullibly foolish u know grin grin grin
Oyel has taken every thing useful in that ur sac u call brain
Let me ask? who is dialoging on the part of FG?
Who is dialoging on the part of u criminals?
Ordinary Abokiii has taken u lot for a fool. Dialogue my foot. grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
shut up.... grin grin grin

e don dey hide from him party... grin grin grin

shame! shame!! shame!!!

shame on you...he has denied his party...such a weakling/.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tokety7:

Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin..like you dont love oyel... cheesy cheesy cheesy

no be oyel dey make your president dey run from pillar to post dialoguing with my brothers in the south south?... grin grin grin

oyel monies would be used to feed your generation..say thank you... cool cool cool

Again............fucck u and ur oyel grin grin grin

Tokety7:

Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

let me not see your little filthy legs close to the delta oo... cheesy cheesy cheesy...thief...
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

dialogue is on mr man..except youre living in fools paradise thinking crocodile smile is making the fg lift oil by force... cheesy cheesy cheesy...

dialogue is on..buhari has refused to continue to listen to robots like you.....he needs oyel money to manage the country he is about to run down... grin grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

yeye..e don abandon him failed party run... grin grin grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
yeye..e don abandon him failed party run... grin grin grin grin

Tokety7:

Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
dialogue is on mr man..except youre living in fools paradise thinking crocodile smile is making the fg lift oil by force... cheesy cheesy cheesy...

dialogue is on..buhari has refused to continue to listen to robots like you.....he needs oyel money to manage the country he is about to run down... grin grin grin

continue in ur foolery.........dialogue ongoing yet u cant give a single name either from govt side or from u criminals side. grin grin grin grin Oponu
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
let me not see your little filthy legs close to the delta oo... cheesy cheesy cheesy...thief...

look at ur shameless self. didnt i tell u that u are far beneath me. Am right here in PH. av been based here for close to 2 decades now. was in soku just last week. will be in warri next week. I know far more than the ND than what u criminals think u know.
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

continue in ur foolery.........dialogue ongoing yet u cant give a single name either from govt side or from u criminals side. grin grin grin grin Oponu
why should i give a stone head like you such information?...are you a niger deltan?..so if i mention ijaw chiefs you would know them by name...?...get away!!!
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
why should i give a stone head like you such information?...are you a niger deltan?..so if i mention ijaw chiefs you would know them by name...?...get away!!!

shut ur trap. u have no name to give. even if u have phantom names, what about govt representatives? will that also be picked from the swamp? again i tell u, continue in ur foolery. grin grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

look at ur shameless self. didnt i tell u that u are far beneath me. Am right here in PH. av been based here for close to 2 decades now. was in soku just last week. will be in warri next week. I know far more than the ND than what u criminals think u know.
shut up...liar...

grin grin grin...weakling...you fit reach soku?..i bet if you even get there na so so yes sir you go dey do...before boys slap ya face... grin grin grin...thief...this is the thief that is saying to hell with our oyel...meanwhile the thief claims he went to soku...to do what?...liar...!!! grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:

by the way, talking about chiefs, i was with Diete Spliff at Port harcourt club this past weekend. ask ur co-militants if the brass king was on the throne over the weekend? again i tell u, u are far beneath me
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

shut ur trap. u have no name to give. even if u have phantom names, what about govt representatives? will that also be picked from the swamp? again i tell u, continue in ur foolery. grin grin grin
shut up...

giving you details would be like pouring water into a basket...you are not a niger deltan so its a waste of time informing you that dialogue is on..
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:

by the way, talking about chiefs, i was with Diete Spliff at Port harcourt club this past weekend. ask ur co-militants if the brass king was on the throne over the weekend? again i tell u, u are far beneath me
you are a goddamn liar... grin grin grin grin...liar...

you too lie...

small time you would say you were with buhari and obama too...freaking liar...
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
[s]
Izonpikin:
shut up...liar...

grin grin grin...weakling...you fit reach soku?..i bet if you even get there na so so yes sir you go dey do...before boys slap ya face... grin grin grin...thief...this is the thief that is saying to hell with our oyel...meanwhile the thief claims he went to soku...to do what?...liar...!!! grin grin

[/s]

what is there in soku that anyone cant get to? no be jungle? any big deal? anyway, was there from a friends invite. shameless lot thinks anyone that comes to soku is about oyel grin grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Izonpikin: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tokety7:
[s][/s]

what is there in soku that anyone cant get to? no be jungle? any big deal? anyway, was there from a friends invite. shameless lot thinks anyone that comes to soku is about oyel grin grin grin
what else were you doing in soku if at all your tiny legs ever got there...?...youre such a freaking liar... grin grin grin

you wan drink oyel but you no know how to beg for am...armed robber...freaking thief... grin grin
Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
shut up...

giving you details would be like pouring water into a basket...you are not a niger deltan so its a waste of time informing you that dialogue is on..

Tokety7:

Re: Refineries Flop After Gulping N264 Billion - Daily Trust by Tokety7: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
you are a goddamn liar... grin grin grin grin...liar...

you too lie...

small time you would say you were with buhari and obama too...freaking liar...

Bayelsa warrior pussssy, like i said earlier, whether u believe or not is none of my business. u on ur part cant give a single name, location and time. Me, i have given name, location and time. only if u are sensible, u will go brass to confirm if he was on the throne at that time or not. fcuck u in ur unbelief. i dont care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corruption Allegation: Atiku Disowns Statement On 30 Accused People / Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security / AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.