Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,631 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) (84579 Views)

Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) / Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by systemz(m): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2016
Mindfido:

Ofcourse she is d one...confirm by clicking her profile
There's barely nothing on her profile.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by CuteRedd(f): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2016
lolawilliams:
lovely.
lola lola what of you now? smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by ritababe(f): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2016
claremont:

She will fight for the country of her birth i.e. USA, she doesn't owe Nigeria anything.

she's a Nigerian u expect her to kill her own people
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by walegee(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2016
lolawilliams:
lovely.
lovely
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by olamkas: 9:07am On Oct 01, 2016
Blackpromise:

Am really proud of you Angie! I am interested in the us Marines/ army....Based in Lagos tho.
holla at me Thanks . blackpromise@yahoo.com
Go fall for scammer hand. Mumu
No cry com meet me for here ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by EternalTruth: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2016
Pamelayoung:

Me too I'm also interested in the U S marine, don't knw if I have passed the age
how old are you?
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
Well first she ain't trying to get a green card cos she was born in the states so she's a USA citizen by birth
And more so it's a 6 years contract and might decide to re sign the contract lol
And the girl in particular is ME

your desire OK. but don't forget Nigeria in your long term dream. just look at the Indians.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by ibroh22(m): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
Well first she ain't trying to get a green card cos she was born in the states so she's a USA citizen by birth
And more so it's a 6 years contract and might decide to re sign the contract lol
I will like to join the US army too,,,I wanted to be a sniper,,,,how do I go about it,,am still in Nigeria,,,,treat as important because am serious with it,,,, kindly waiting for your response

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by seunlayi(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
I trust naija guys, you must be receiving a lot of pm now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by jujunaty(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2016
Bae lets get married cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by duni04(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2016
Honour my foot! Looking for money to pay her way through college.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by bimppyola: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2016
moscobabs:
Nairaland mods are lazy...a moniker claimed she's the one on the pix and non of them verified it before the push it to front page and to make it worst they even change the topic "Female Nairalander" indeed.

You are observant and correct:They cannt perceive it

leave them to kuwantinue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:

wat motivated u to join?....u ve made it...
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by moscobabs(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2016
tk4rd:
By clicking which profile.??
A profile that was registered on 15th September, with only ONE post, and no topic at-all??
We need better Nairaland proofs.
guy don't mind them jare.... is the fault of the mod who never confirm before changing the topic to "Nairaland Lady"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Malayy(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2016
see her mouth like toto.. she go sabi give blowjobb well a..
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by moscobabs(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2016
bimppyola:

You are observant and correct:They cannt perceive it
leave them to kuwantinue
thanks jare don't mind the mod.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by jamex93(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2016
Mindfido:
Prior to yesterday's news, another pretty girl identified as Omolola Lawson has decided to carve a niche for herself by enlisting in The United States Army.

Omolola who lived and finished her secondary school education from Lagooz college in Lagos (Agege) on been asked what motivated her to join The Us Army says," as a child, I have always been fascinated by Honor, devotion to duty and ability to always Learn useful new skills"

We wish them both best of luck in their brave fields.

Instagram ( Mhizz_angie )

I have always wanted this, but if I can't get it, I will support my child in any way to get to this level

Good luck to you
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by sadissbala(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Mindfido:
More photos
Nice decision,but be careful cuz can send you to Afghanistan Iraq or isis war zones and you don't worth dying at this stage Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by doskie(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2016
Pretty az in.....? I don't get.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by EternalTruth: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2016
asarebabson:
U most be related to Lie Mohammed right?
olamkas:

Go fall for scammer hand. Mumu
No cry com meet me for here ooo
hahaha some nairalanders are too gullible. See as how them quote that angela dey congratulate am.
Her profile got no pics. And that is her first post self.
Bloody swindler
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Liability(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
pls my brother wants to date u. For a serious relationship.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Skelewu: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2016
Chai, see fresh food for the male army officers.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by NaLaugh: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2016
That's nice.

However, personally I would not consider joining the Army. They literally try to recruit people on the streets.

Years ago, I worked across from a small recruitment office, and the officers would always try to get me to join the military.
They try to convince people with promises of fully paid college tuition etc.

To be polite then, I would say "I'll think about it." But they would keep calling my phone to follow up, so I had to tell them outright that I had no interest.

I've never been interested in the military, and even worse, our veterans are one of the most neglected groups of people after service. Many homeless people you see on the streets of the US are military veterans.

PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) is commonplace, so they find it hard to re-assimilate after deployment, and end up on the streets.

I wish her the best in her service though.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2016
ritababe:

she's a Nigerian u expect her to kill her own people
Nigerians have been killing their own since 1960
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Bgorgeous: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2016
Congratulations girls just fly the flag proudly
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by FTBOY: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Suljosh: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2016
Mindfido:
Prior to yesterday's news, another pretty girl identified as Omolola Lawson has decided to carve a niche for herself by enlisting in The United States Army.

Omolola who lived and finished her secondary school education from Lagooz college in Lagos (Agege) on been asked what motivated her to join The Us Army says," as a child, I have always been fascinated by Honor, devotion to duty and ability to always Learn useful new skills"

We wish them both best of luck in their brave fields.

Instagram ( Mhizz_angie )
how do you know she's a nairalander?
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by flokii: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2016
Pretty damsel..

all d best to her
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2016
duni04:
Honour my foot! Looking for money to pay her way through college.
At least she will get the chamce to better herself. If she was here the closest she will get is to be servicing her pot bellied ogas
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by stanboy28(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
more greese to ur elbow more eba to ur soup....
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by olamkas: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2016
@mods. Thanks for doing the needful regarding the so-called Angela lawson claiming to be the one here.
Nigerians are so gullible.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by olamkas: 9:38am On Oct 01, 2016
EternalTruth:
hahaha some nairalanders are too gullible. See as how them quote that angela dey congratulate am.
Her profile got no pics. And that is her first post self.
Bloody swindler
No mind dem. Dem too mumu and there sense of judging is so questionable.
Thank God the mod reacted by pulling down the post

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) / Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.