Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) (84574 Views)

Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) / Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by zurine(f): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2016
nice achievement for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by valandy99(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
Well first she ain't trying to get a green card cos she was born in the states so she's a USA citizen by birth
And more so it's a 6 years contract and might decide to re sign the contract lol
And the girl in particular is ME

Nice.. Come and help us fight boko haram please
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by seguno2: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2016
Sunexy:
Make USA just give us platform to apply to join their army...almost all naija citizens go wan use dat medium comot grin..nigerians dnt wanto die 4 naija again

The irony is that they may be sent to Nigeria to help fight Boko haram and die in this same country that they ran away from after being trained (or their parents trained) with our COLLECTIVE money.
Is that reasonable?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by NaLaugh: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2016
amiskurie:
Foolish USA that will be shouting abt child soldiers in Africa are the main culprit.

Minimum recruitment age is 18 (17 with parental consent), so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
Well first she ain't trying to get a green card cos she was born in the states so she's a USA citizen by birth
And more so it's a 6 years contract and might decide to re sign the contract lol
I love u girl!
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by emilfischer(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2016
Please how can I join the US army
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by tiger28: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2016
jimoceans14:
Young ladies,its not like that o....the Nigerian army is also here and we need more hands,come and serve our dear motherland grin
what nonsense! All US personnel are insured with a minimum of $250k life insurance in the event of death in war. Here in Nigeria, some widows have not even been notified since last year that their Husbands are dead. Shiorr! !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2016
She is still social. wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by bigcil2(m): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
How does it feel seeing some NL trolls write their usual stuff about you
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by lolawilliams(f): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2016
CuteRedd:
lola lola what of you now? smiley
lol. I can't smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
congratulation dear ... please i can i ask u few questions ma
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by samwhite2000(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2016
another format, pray make client come oooo 10 to go 500. loading
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by adatemi: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2016
Pamelayoung:

Me too I'm also interested in the U S marine, don't knw if I have passed the age
You can only join US Marine if you are a citizen or green card holder. Go to their website to check for age limit, it's a rewarding career.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2016
It has been my passion to Join the U.S Army and serve humanity.I Dont have a green card yet,Please can someone help me and tell me how to go about it.I will really appreciate it.please you can Email me too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
Angela please educate me
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by ostirich(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=Angelalawson post=49398128]Well first she ain't trying to get a green card cos she was born in the states so she's a USA citizen by birth

Wow Congratulations¡
My brother is also in US millitary.
can we chat private?
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by realest247(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:

Nice one Angie cheesy. I love such courage wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by wristbangle: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2016
ritababe:

so if you are to face Nigeria army in a battle field, what will you do?

See question cheesy

Army obeys order. Ofcourse she will do the needful
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by lolawilliams(f): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2016
ibroh22:

I will like to join the US army too,,,I wanted to be a sniper,,,,how do I go about it,,am still in Nigeria,,,,treat as important because am serious with it,,,, kindly waiting for your response

I don't know much about it but if she's really the person, the i guess she's an army reserve. For you to become a sniper you'ld have to join army active. Army reserve dont go to fight wars outside the country, all they do is clear an area affected by natural disaster and terrorism in the country. But an army active gets deployed to places like iraq, sudan and other places like that for war... The kind of training snipers get isnt that easy tho, keep it in mind..

I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE ARMY. THATS JUST THE LITTLE THING I KNOW. YOU CAN SEARCH GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by ibroh22(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2016
lolawilliams:

I don't know much about it but if she's really the person, the i guess she's an army reserve. For you to become a sniper you'ld have to join army active. Army reserve dont go to fight wars outside the country, all they do is clear an area affected by natural disaster and terrorism in the country. But an army active gets deployed to places like iraq, sudan and other places like that for war... The kind of training snipers get isnt that easy tho, keep it in mind..

I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE ARMY. THATS JUST THE LITTLE THING I KNOW. YOU CAN SEARCH GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO
Thanks,,,,I appreciate it
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Explorers(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2016
God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by deolu2000(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2016
If you die as a US army will you be given a special place in heaven or what? I see no reason that someone will claim to want to uphold honour and dignity by joining US army and not Nigeria Army, abi the labour of our heros past wan go in vain ni?
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by mastermaestro(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2016
isiaka007:
I'm interested in joining the US Army, my reasons are because I don't want to self destruct. I want to die for a cause. Lately the depression is getting to a stage where I don't realize what importance there is to living any longer. I contemplate suicide daily because even the most amusing things are boring to me. I've tried drugs, sex and all popular vices but there's no appeal to it all for me. I tried the two most popular religions and the deeper I got in one the more it emphasized the fact that there's nothing on this earth to savour, I switched to the other and got the same conclusion but with a different perspective.

However I strongly reject waste, that's why I have decided not to waste my life by committing suicide. Rather I can end it fighting amongst great fighters!

I am bemused that people actually gave you likes for wanting to join the armed forces for the purpose of literally ending your life. shocked You need to seek good counsel that would resolve your crisis instead of looking for a way to shorten your stay in this beautiful world where everything man needs to be joyful and fulfilled litters every street and every city. You need a guide in someone. That person would show you what the eyes of your mind are unable to perceive.

You would be more miserable when you join the armed forces. You likely will not die in war. You likely will return home still bearing same or even a worse psychological trauma. You are back in full circle.

Seek help. Every issue is solvable if you meet the person who has got the word that can heal your life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by obafemi07066(m): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2016
well done nd goodluck
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by deolu2000(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2016
reminiscing:
It has been my passion to Join the U.S Army and serve humanity.I Dont have a green card yet,Please can someone help me and tell me how to go about it.I will really appreciate it.please you can Email me too.
there are no differences in services to humanity, come and serve in Nigeria army. Peolple of dedicated and willing minds like you are required in the Nigeria army, ok. Let US army sort themselves and let us work for the greatness of our own army and make it the desire of other nations to join.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by gemale(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
Sista maka y? Y u take dt beautiful face & body carry join army? U no c any oda less dangerous work do? Dem go come use harsh military training Disfigure ur features. Dem fit carry u go fight Isis 4rm dere person fit kick bucket (God forbid). Ds na real wastage of beauty & no b say u b tomboy o. 4rm ur pic, u b lyk normal, fyn, effeminate babe. Abeg leave army 4 Dem ugly tomboyish babes because if an ugly babe dies, boys dnt gv a f*#k (we might even tnk God) bt d untimely passing away of hot chicks is a huge catastrophe in d male universe. Its lyk d death of a member of an endangered species.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by tk4rd: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2016
Explorers:
God be with you.
Bro, Have u done any threads on female soldiers.?
I am already salivating..
I can't wait to see hard-boiled sweet beautiful sexy killers.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by tk4rd: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2016
deolu2000:

there are no differences in services to humanity, come and serve in Nigeria army. Peolple of dedicated and willing minds like you are required in the Nigeria army, ok. Let US army sort themselves and let us work for the greatness of our own army and make it the desire of other nations to join.
I think I prefer the Nigerian Army to the Nigerian Police.. Army men are more disciplined. If the punish at all, you yourself will see clearly the reason why they are punishing you.. But Nigerian police.??!!!! Sheggee.. They would manufacture a lot of cases on top your head, and they would keep you so frustrated until you start seeking for ways to "settle" yourself. And if you start claiming right, even if you approach them softly, they would show you the red-pepper of your life and drag you into cell after everything... They are so corrupt, and that's very bad of them.. No wonder people with money usually go free whenever police is involved.. Ohh.!! And little wonder people come out with the whole truth whenever Army is involved in any issue.. They accept no "settlements"; they don't take sides; they don't turn cases around.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2016
Your country needs you. Join The Nigerian Army today grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Thisnut(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2016
ritababe:

so if you are to face Nigeria army in a battle field, what will you do?
google the U.S. soldiers creed , you will see towards the end, it says " i stand ready to deploy, engage and destroy the enemies of the U.S. in a close combat" meaning Nigeria doesn't count anymore to her.

There are some jobs that requires top secret clearance, meaning you have to decline all other citizenship and your spouse must also be a U.S. citizen.

Meanwhile, to those shouting green card! to be in the U.S. military, you have to at least have a green card or get a college degree from the U.S. first. She looks very young, meaning she must have been at least a green card holder.

The beauty of it is that only one percent of the U.S. population can actually join the U.S. military.
God bless America

Happy independence Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2016
coolcharm:
Safe Journey and #Goodluck.
Abeg remove the goodluck and replace am with another name abi you no know sey goodluck lost the last erec-tion?
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by gemale(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2016
deolu2000:

Which yeye 9ja army? Where na so so unnecessary sufferhead person go dey suffer. Wey after fighting dem boko boys, dem go carry garri & groundnut gv u as chop? Wey no go gv u due honour if u fall 4 warfront nt 2 even talk of taking gud care of D pple u leave behind? Wey go lie gv ur pple say u dey OK when in fact u don kpai. Wey no fit gv u national award 4 risking lyf 4 9ja meanwhile dem go gv dem potbellied politicians & dem padi MON, OON, CON, GCON etc. C USA army nw. E get some certain awards or medal person fit get (lyk purple heart, gold star etc) wey if even generals, chiefs of staff or even president c u, dem gats salute u first even if u b private. C dem code of conduct sef. Dem no fit send u enta fight wt out d necessary equipment needed 2 do ur work efficiently. Even dem combat rules sef make sense. U go hear things lyk "neva leave a man behind" 4 us army.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) / Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.