Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) (31896 Views)

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by adioolayi(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2016
If na Naija....he don enter one chance.....even neighbours go follow the father help him in beating him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2016
I will just kill him and manufacture another and make sure he grow in owerri.
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2016
grin truth be told you can tell these two love each other too much. thats why the boy get liver and the man is calm. thats why the kid stuck his tongue out. lol you can tell they have a playful relationship
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Proffdada: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2016
Out of a dumb father comes the dumb son undecided
Modified **
Dumb setup video
The father can be arrested even if it's just a prank
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by beautiful232(f): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2016
this can only happen in US come and try that here in Nigeria
my daddy will beat the hell out of you
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by talk2riel: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2016
Rubbish video, they had to rent a standby cameraman to video the boy
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Namzy(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2016
Fake video
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by KRILMIJAY(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2016
catch this guy slap
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by fergieboy: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2016
Chai see clean and neat neighborhood .. God .. Just like paradise ..

Omo am going to Yankee asap

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by KRILMIJAY(m): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2016
catch this guy slap im character. imagine d impetus .
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by AdAhm(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2016
dotuna3:
Seriously am not understanding

Can someone help with that picture of am not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2016
If there's one thing I'm sure of, it's that my kid can't try this, as in, Chai God! I pity any child of mine that will try rubbish with me. angry

Even telling the man ntor. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
grin truth be told you can tell these two love each other too much. thats why the boy get liver and the man is calm. thats why the kid stuck his tongue out. lol you can tell they have a playful relationship
What sort of playful relationship is that one? That kid is very disrespectful and ain't nothing playful about that.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2016
freecocoa:
What sort of playful relationship is that one? That kid is very disrespectful and ain't nothing playful about that.
i thinks its cute. from the video i see two things

1- either this video is fake
2- the father and son love each other and are very playful with each other but the boy is just having a lil tantrum. i like the part where he sticks his tongue out at hid dad and the dad says ' are you serious ' lolzzz

either way i thinks its a cute video lolzzz
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
i thinks its cute. from the video i see two things

1- either this video is fake
2- the father and son love each other and are very playful with each other but the boy is just having a lil tantrum. i like the part where he sticks his tongue out at hid dad and the dad says ' are you serious ' lolzzz

either way i thinks its a cute video lolzzz
To each his own sha, I don't find it funny.
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2016
freecocoa:
To each his own sha, I don't find it funny.
well you need to lighten up. nobody is coming out of this planet alive so no need to be serious. dont worry, be happy lolzzz grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sisisioge: 10:52am On Sep 16, 2016
What! See oyinbo pikin!first thing is to rearrange his face that looks like his father's ancestral logo for him! What wants to fa Oshi? Ana jati jati! Ta lo ma koba? Silly!
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by tt148: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2016
Ne0w1zarD:
This Nigerian kid stole his father's car keys and angrily droveit off in United States.
The kid was seen arguing with his dad while he was still inside the car and then finally drove off the car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTIlqvKOlcg

Sir, Bring this boy to nigeria military boarding school, there's a three month summer camp program, its an oppurtunity you will NEVER regret.., he will get back to the united states with his brain cells reset to factory default

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by lolamitayo: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2016
America is for Americans while Nigeria is for Nigerians.

greener pasture only good for matured people.

Pikin I see you coming visit your father fatherland permanently!
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Ne0w1zarD: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2016
Lol, Naija4Life joor

tt148:

Sir, Bring this boy to nigeria military boarding school, there's a three month summer camp program, its an oppurtunity you will NEVER regret.., he will get back to the united states with his brain cells reset to factory default
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by banmee(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2016
kushma:
If nah for naija nah better spanking them go give the child and after in brain set well since in they shake.

It wouldn't even happen in Naija. Why? because there probably would be no car to drive off in, in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by brimoknight(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2016
Nigeria my country, if na for naija ehn, I pity d boy , awon ara adugbo for help d papa turn the car upside down!
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Gracito(f): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2016
Lmao, ayam still laughing oo
jeffizy:
I'll buy tickets for vacation in Nigeria.
When we get back, he'll know who should be driving the car btw Dad and son.
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:

Lol. If you think this video is real - I've got a big Island to sell to you in the Arizona desert. grin

You can tell they're acting and the father is a terrible actor with that bang bang strong accent. grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by fenma: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2016
i hope he is not an ibo boy cos ihe ga eme
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by naijaboiy: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2016
He should just be driving to the future.
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Carter4luv(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
for naija a man of 25 neva dey drive e papa car. who born dog.
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by lonelydora: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
If na for naija, the kind slap when he go collect ehn.. grin

He won't even try it in this country
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by ABEngine(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lol so this is how I bought transit tickets for I & that my Son, we are so going for a compulsory family reunion.

Heaven knows that the halls of MMIA's international arrival will reverberate with thunderous slaps.

What arrant rubbish.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Phunkyposh(f): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
sorry who did the video.... guess it was rehearsed
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by ibkgab001: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Who made the video that is GOTV scene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.