Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) (31914 Views)

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. You're on the defensive. It's not like I have a problem with it - but naij folks and being loud are like coco pops and milk. grin That's where the vacuous arrogance stems from. grin

I would even be loud if I wanted to be. I just lack the tools to pull it off. No shades here.
Lol, cool but errm , you know who's loudest in naija though? grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
dayum nigga you did promise to keep your posts within 2 lines right ? shocked

Lol. Darn. Why do I always make you cop a plea after chatting shyt? grin

You chat shyt and apologise - ask NORE. You got ethered, village bum claiming sophistication. grin grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
Shym3xx my nigga what do you have to say about this here issue ? freecocoa say me and you are beta males and chukwudi is the alpha nigga outcheaaa shocked cheesy

Lol. Say what?

I bet some Yoruba nyggah must have fvcked freecocoa's brains out. grin

Igbo nyggahs are the most effeminate nyggahs out there. Dem nyggahs act more feminine that most females. grin

She's just messing about. Chics naturally love reversed psychology. grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

You chat shyt and apologise - ask NORE. You got ethered, village bum claiming sophistication. grin grin
Nigga when you look at the word SOPHISTICATED in the dictionary my face is next to it. we outcheaa doing it classy. act like you know brah grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Say what?

Igbo nyggahs are the most effeminate nyggahs out there. Dem nyggahs act more feminine that most females. grin

yeah you right bro. she tryna use reverse psychology on two oduduwa warriors. you wrong freecoacoa, you wrong gurl. your reverse psychology not working over here grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
Nigga when you look at the word SOPHISTICATED in the dictionary my face is next to it. we outcheaa doing it classy. act like you know brah grin

Lol. GTFOH. grin

Th fact that you speak with a crude accent that can't enunciate simple English words correctly negates the sophistication. grin And sophistication and classy are somewhat interchangeable. So, in this context - a naij person can't be sophisticated. grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. GTFOH. grin

Th fact that you speak with a crude accent that can't enunciate simple English words correctly negates the sophistication. grin And sophistication and classy are somewhat interchangeable. So, in this context - a naij person can't be sophisticated. grin
but you never heard me speak though lipsrsealed
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
yeah you right bro. she tryna use reverse psychology on two oduduwa warriors. you wrong freecoacoa, you wrong gurl. your reverse psychology not working over here grin

Lol. I was checking some links about body builders a few days ago. And while the Yoruba nyggahs there look like men. The two Igbo nyggahs look funny. One has a feminine face and smile. While the other has the biggest head ever since big head the Ednutty and head-monster. grin grin

You sure know freecocoa is moist already chatting to Yoruba warriors. grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
but you never heard me speak though lipsrsealed

Lol. Post a voice note. grin

Ya accent won't sound different than the naij one with some African American twist and some forced English accent mumbo jumbo. grin grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. I was checking some links about body builders a few days ago. And while the Yoruba nyggahs there look like men. The two Igbo nyggahs look funny. One has a feminine face and smile. While the other has the biggest head ever since big head the Ednutty and head-monster. grin grin

You sure know freecocoa is moist already chatting to Yoruba warriors. grin
ol gay ass nigga, you checking out body builders now ? dayum shymmexx you moist ma nigga. thats your thang now ? buff muscular niggas ? lolzzzz shymmexx you need our prayers grin grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Post a voice note. grin

Ya accent won't sound different than the naij one with some African American twist and some forced English accent mumbo jumbo. grin grin
ol gay ass nigga wanna hear a mans voice. shymmexx you need serious help bro. i will recommend TB Joshua. HE HAS BEEN KNOWN TO FLOG THE HOMO TENDENCIES IN A NIGGA OUT with koboko and holy ghost fire grin LOLZ
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Say what?

Lol, I told you, I don't lie about such things.

Have some yoruba men begging to tap that and I would let them if I'm supposed to but thus far, they just never got there, a real manly igbo nyggah's got a hold on it.grin

Dude don't liar, the gays representing naija out there are all sons of Oduduwa, talkin' bout igbo nyggah's being effeminate, quit playing dude. grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Jeez! Shym3xx, you such a meanie. grin

Sukkot is related to the Queen, show him some respect. grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
ol gay ass nigga, you checking out body builders now ? dayum shymmexx you moist ma nigga. thats your thang now ? buff muscular niggas ? lolzzzz shymmexx you need our prayers grin grin

Lol. Is that ya comeback after getting out? grin Lame! grin grin

Nah, I'm trying to get into body building and I was just checking the difference between the aesthetics natural body builders and the ones who use steroids. There's nothing gay in that. When doing that - you have to meet a required standard.
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
freecocoa:

aristocratic pedigree mate. i go fox hunting on weekends and horse back riding in the evenings. aristocratic nigga, mate cool grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
Lol, Shym3xx damn! grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol, I told you, I don't lie about such things.

Have some yoruba men begging to tap that and I would let them if I'm supposed to but thus far, they just never got there, a real manly igbo nyggah's got a hold on it.grin

Dude don't liar, the gays representing naija out there are all sons of Oduduwa, talkin' bout igbo nyggah's being effeminate, quit playing dude. grin

Lol. You're probably in an era where they've got corny Yoruba nyggahs. In the real world - Igbo chics dump Igbo nyggahs for Yoruba nyggahs. grin grin grin If I were to stand in-front of you right now, you'll dump ya Igbo nyggah and follow me. grin grin

Shyte, I don't know 'em gay nyggahs - they're just living a lifestyle. But 70% of Igbo nyggahs are either gay or on the DL. Most Igbo nyggah look/act gay and that's a fact. grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Is that ya comeback after getting out? grin Lame! grin grin

Nah, I'm trying to get into body building and I was just checking the difference between the aesthetics natural body builders and the ones who use steroids. There's nothing gay in that. When doing that - you have to meet a required standard.
yeah you was checking them out alright. ol gay ass nigga. i recommend TB Joshua to flog you with holy ghost fire to cure your homo tendencies grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
aristocratic pedigree mate. i go fox hunting on weekends and horse back riding in the evenings. aristocratic nigga, mate cool grin
Lol, keep frontin'. grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
freecocoa:

Lol. You've to be mean to sukkot cos that nyggah creates shyte in his head and run with it. grin

Isn't this nyggah the same constellation nyggah who stays predicting world war 3? That nyggah is a nutjob. grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by sukkot: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol, keep frontin'. grin
hahahaha a man can dream lolzzz. grin grin wink
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
yeah you was checking them out alright. ol gay ass nigga. i recommend TB Joshua to flog you with holy ghost fire to cure your homo tendencies grin

Lol. GTFOH. Ya village arse has been outed and ethered - no coming back from that. grin I gave you a pass for a long time, especially with the Walworth claims cos I went to school with a lot of mandem from Walworth and the whole SE17 is technically part of Peckham in terms of relations, just as Lefrak City is to Queens in New York. You chatted shyte, hence I outed you.

Ain't nothing gay in body building and looking at how body builders train and their aesthetics. Arnold Schwarzenegger studied Ronnie Coleman, Flex Wheeler, and Sergg Nubret. And every body builder watches clips of other body builders. You just have to be comfortable in ya sexuality.
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. You're probably in an era where they've got corny Yoruba nyggahs. In the real world - Igbo chics dump Igbo nyggahs for Yoruba nyggahs. grin grin grin If I were to stand in-front of you right now, you'll dump ya Igbo nyggah and follow me. grin grin

Shyte, I don't know 'em gay nyggahs - they're just living a lifestyle. But 70% of Igbo nyggahs are either gay or on the DL. Most Igbo nyggah look/act gay and that's a fact. grin
Stop dreaming my man, no igbo babe leaves her man for a yoruba niggy, at best she'd fvck him for the thrill if she's available for that.tongue

I promise you that won't happen, this dude's got me on lock down.grin

Accept it Shym3xx, the igbo man rules, ya know it. cheesy
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
hahahaha a man can dream lolzzz. grin grin wink
Dream on. grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. You've to be mean to sukkot cos that nyggah creates shyte in his head and run with it. grin

Isn't this nyggah the same constellation nyggah who stays predicting world war 3? That nyggah is a nutjob. grin
I must admit, sukkot needs his head examined, dude be crazy. grin grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
freecocoa:
I must admit, sukkot needs his head examined, dude be crazy. grin grin

Loool. Sukkot has a lot of screws loose in his head, hence he's always hallucinating. grin That nyggah just got dropped in some shithole in Manchester that turns into a ghost town once it's 7pm. He needs a change of environment and fresh air to get back to being normal again. But pending, a daily dosage ritalin can keep him straight. Sukkot is a nutter - the ultimate psycho. grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
freecocoa:
Stop dreaming my man, no igbo babe leaves her man for a yoruba niggy, at best she'd fvck him for the thrill if she's available for that.tongue

I promise you that won't happen, this dude's got me on lock down.grin

Accept it Shym3xx, the igbo man rules, ya know it. cheesy

Lol. The fact you asserted that an Igbo chic would cheat on her Igbo partner with a Yoruba nyggah adds credence to what I posited. grin I've had a couple of Igbo chics like that who're engaged. Yoruba nyggah shyte - the best and smoothest operators out of Africa. grin

Chics always say they're on lock down till that meet that Yoruba nyggah and they'll start denying their partners. Shyte is real out on these streets. grin Too bad I can't meet you in person...we would have tried to practicalise it. grin And then again, I'm on my seasonal Yoruba chics wave right now.

Lol. For folks to create "YorubaDemons" - that shows who's winning and on the next level. When I saw that hashtag last year, I was just laughing. Dem Yoruba nyggahs have conquered all and sundry. No chics left behind - that's the slogan. grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loool. Sukkot has a lot of screws loose in his head, hence he's always hallucinating. grin That nyggah just got dropped in some shithole in Manchester that turns into a ghost town once it's 7pm. He needs a change of environment and fresh air to get back to being normal again. But pending, a daily dosage ritalin can keep him straight. Sukkot is a nutter - the ultimate psycho. grin
Lmao.grin

You needed to have been on one thread where he interpreted a dream for some guy, I'll bet you the dude was trollin sukkot but my man gobbled it up and was just blabbing nansense.grin

In other words, sukkot needs some civilisation, is he currently on any meds though?grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by freecocoa(f): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. The fact you asserted that an Igbo chic would cheat on her Igbo partner with a Yoruba nyggah adds credence to what I posited. grin I've had a couple of Igbo chics like that who're engaged. Yoruba nyggah shyte - the best and smoothest operators out of Africa. grin

Chics always say they're on lock down till that meet that Yoruba nyggah and they'll start denying their partners. Shyte is real out on these streets. grin Too bad I can't meet you in person...we would have tried to practicalise it. grin And then again, I'm on my seasonal Yoruba chics wave right now.

Lol. For folks to create "YorubaDemons" - that shows who's winning and on the next level. When I saw that hashtag last year, I was just laughing. Dem Yoruba nyggahs have conquered all and sundry. No chics left behind - that's the slogan. grin
Oh! Please,if she cheats with a yoruba nyggah then she'll cheat with anyone exciting at the time, that's if she's feeling like she needs some excitement in her life, especially with the whole "it's only him from here on out" mentality, that doesn't mean she doesn't know the man she wanna come home to, forget it jor. tongue grin

Lol, those chics who denied their man to you, are just hoes or lied to make you feel better. grin Hahaha, trust me dude, I'd have bruised your ego, if we met, you'd be teased, fvck being on yoruba chics wave, like that's a thing.grin

The yoruba demon isn't about winning, that's not the tag a man would like to brag about.tongue
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
freecocoa:
Lmao.grin

You needed to have been on one thread where he interpreted a dream for some guy, I'll bet you the dude was trollin sukkot but my man gobbled it up and was just blabbing nansense.grin

In other words, sukkot needs some civilisation, is he currently on any meds though?grin

Lol!!! Sukkot is a nutter! grin grin grin

That nyggah interpreted a dream in this bittch? Shyte, we need to change his name to Joseph. grin

That nyggah is crazy! He just makes shyte up in his head and start hallucinating. I bet he said he's trolling after getting outed for being a psycho. grin

I dunno, but I think sukkot can be pretty smart and knowledgeable when he's focused and stay on point. But that's something that's a tad difficult for him to do. I pretty much started chatting to him after I saw that he knows his onions when it comes to music, sports, and his knowledge of his is pretty decent. Hence I can e-bond with him, while still doing our normal back and forth when he gets in the element. Crazy muthaphucka. grin

He needs to stop watching YouTube videos and go get some fresh air. And a change of environment won't be a bad idea. grin grin grin grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by dotuna3(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=AdAhm post=49406563][/quote]

Thank you
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Shym3xx: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
freecocoa:
Oh! Please,if she cheats with a yoruba nyggah then she'll cheat with anyone exciting at the time, that's if she's feeling like she needs some excitement in her life, especially with the whole "it's only him from here on out" mentality, that doesn't mean she doesn't know the man she wanna come home to, forget it jor. tongue grin

Lol, those chics who denied their man to you, are just hoes or lied to make you feel better. grin Hahaha, trust me dude, I'd have bruised your ego, if we met, you'd be teased, fvck being on yoruba chics wave, like that's a thing.grin

The yoruba demon isn't about winning, that's not the tag a man would like to brag about.tongue

Lol. Once a chic cheats on her man with a next man - then the man she cheated with has the leverage and he's above her man since he got it without commitment. grin

Nah, chics deny their men all the time. I still had one at the carnival despite the fact that her friend was screaming that she has a man and saying the guy's name lool. That shyte was just cracking my boys and I up. I'm not saying I'm the best nyggah or some super nyggah - I just think I've got that natural presence and the physical aura a lot of chics are attracted to. Especially after chatting to me and being around me for a bit. I got that from my Yoruba pops and I've always been like that all my life. That's the Yoruba shyte right there. grin grin

Lmao@ bruised ego. That's highly impossible cos I've known you on here for time. It'd be easy-peasy for me and I'm not even being cocky. My presence will most likely make you insecure and a tad shy. grin

I dunno but it just seems like my destiny when it comes to partners in relationship is intertwined with them. I don't really bond with them too tough, just like I don't bond naturally with a lot of naij chics, cos there are certain things about their character traits that're off-putting. However, every time I just tell myself that I need to get serious with a chic - I always end up with a Yoruba chic that will come out of nowhere and put me on smash. And that has been the story of my life. And that's the type of wave I'm on right now with a couple of Yoruba chics lool. It comes and goes. Left to me, if I were to choose - I'd rather go with a Caribbean or an AA cos I tend to relate to their outlook and understanding of things better and they're not naturally that religious. Do you get my point now?

Lol. You have to be doing something right and breaking new ground to get bad publicity and for people to go out of their way to expend time on it. Hence a lot of the most hated people are trendsetters. Nas said it best, when he said, "nyggahs fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer". Also, the fact that people don't even have time for other groups in the world but singled Yoruba nyggahs out shows who's winning and at the top. And it's a blessing in disguise and cos it went viral, a lot of chics wanna check what Yoruba nyggahs are about. You know chics like bad boys don't you? Women are like kids and they're always attracted to things people term as "dangerous".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let Your Family Vehicle Be Safe For Your Family. / Living Under Same Roof With Inlaws……how Does It Look Like? / Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.