Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (858 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Am not here to bash any girl or anything but with personal experiences from time to time, I noticed my assertion above can be nothing far from truth. Some of these girls actually quantify the riches or standard of a guy with the car he drives… Or if he even has one at all. A guy with a car has half of the “toasting” job pretty much done easy for him cos of his car. Sometimes you don’t even need to ”Toast” the babes They will come crushing on you.

THE BIG QUESTION!! Guyz Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guyz With Cars?

Leave a comment, Share your Thoughts!!!

http://lifedrama.com.ng/why-do-most-nigerian-girls-fall-easily-for-guys-with-cars/

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by 007Nasky(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
... Dnt knw bt came 2 read comments
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by Synzu(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Not all. But the ones who do are usually very shallow. They'll like to think that you're not just matured but also financially secure.

Atleast that's they lie they tell themselves in-order to conceal their shallow nature.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by tunnyl(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
for competition purpose. My man's better than yours syndrome.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by kvngveektour(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Who nor like better thing
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by computerboy: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
Because they have cars nah undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by moriton(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by kwaso2: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Is very true. I dunno if its d comfort it gives as in social clasd
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by calabardick(m): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
I think your sisters have the correct answer to your question.

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? by ikp120(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
**Singing**
Bros na so life be...
If you no geti car...
Bros na so life be...
If you now geti car...
Bros na so life be
**Stops singing**

It is well... Even with that car, the girl still loves one broke guy in her school so much who doesn't even have a keke... She fell for that car not the guy. University students here know what am talking about... I pity that maga.

We know her guy in school na, but who is that guy who always dey come her place with BMW X5 and they will go to supermarket and Mr. Biggs

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Is Inviting A Man Over To Live With Us? / BASED ON A TRUE LIFE STORY / Rahama Sadau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.