Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,842 members, 7,844,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo (44055 Views)

Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos / Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by chimah3(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2016
Sad!!! After the struggle!
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2016
May you find Jannatul Firdausil A'ala by the grace of Allah Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by gemale(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2016
CHAI!!! Nna men! Village witches r real o. Afta all d sufferhead 4 nda, im come kpai lyk dt? Heiiii ekwensu ne romance mammy water. RIP 2 D dude sha
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by enomakos(m): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2016
Hedonistically:
One less beast to terrorise innocent and harmless civilians in the streets. Let his family cry over his demise.
what a comment
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by Arizonaguy(m): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2016
DrRasheed:
The fear of boko haram is the beginning of wisdom.
A month back, I heard buratai addressing them to be ready to face IEDs in frontline.
Now see what he caused.
dude your thought's without wit(brain)
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by skedy1(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2016
What is it with these cadets dying in and out

Early this month was a cadet who died just I think one day in NDA, because of introductory putty or something. Now it's this one about to pass out...

This is no more funny!

NDA what's happening

RIP bro!
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:
rip young lad.

but TBH d type of punishment they subject those boys to is too much... who knos what might have killed him?
Dats d military kind of training, it's not meant for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2016
Rest in peace boy but I must say I hate the way and manner Northerners dominate our Army. This is giving them false sense of superiority.

Nigeria must be restructured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2016
franciskaine:
Dats d military kind of training, it's not meant for everyone.

nop bro nigerias own is wickedness not training.
why would u whip some1 with wire gauze and call dat trainin
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by oscarpet: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2016
rip bro.... but your village strong ooooo. dem go don call ur name.
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by supereagle(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2016
Uncompleted Journey. Your journey to a greater height will not be aborted in Jesus name.
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by musa7m(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
This is very sad. A young army cadet who was already preparing for his Passing Out Parade (POP) -has passed away. Company Sergeant Major Musa Muhammad Yakubu -died exactly one week to his POP following a brief illness (high fever). This is according to his friend who shared the sad news. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/tragic-young-army-cadet-dies-just-one.html
R I P
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by lasisi69(f): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2016
Hedonistically:
One less beast to terrorise innocent and harmless civilians in the streets. Let his family cry over his demise.
you sure must die a horrific death.. that's a promise

1 Like

Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by kennyjam: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2016
Lord, Please give me the Spirit Of a Finisher. Amen!,!!
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by Hedonistically: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2016
lasisi69:
you sure must die a horrific death.. that's a promise

Nope. I will die on my own terms, exactly how I want it. Your own death would be worse than horrific. You already promised yourself that.
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by IYANGBALI: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2016
nonjebose:

So young looking
is that why you quoted the whole thread before you wroted your comment
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by SmathGate(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2016
[size=17pt]YOU ARE VERY F*CKED UP UPSTAIRS!![/size]
DrRasheed:
A month back, I heard buratai addressing them to be ready to face IEDs in frontline.
Now see what he caused.
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by Malayy(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2016
he's an abooki. I don't feel pity for him..

1 Like

Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by Prudentialfrank(m): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2016
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by Bambillo: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2016
RIP!
[qa uote author=ChangeIsCostant post=49455697]This is very sad. A young army cadet who was already preparing for his Passing Out Parade (POP) -has passed away. Company Sergeant Major Musa Muhammad Yakubu -died exactly one week to his POP following a brief illness (high fever). This is according to his friend who shared the sad news. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/tragic-young-army-cadet-dies-just-one.html[/quote]
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by Cletus77(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2016
Rip... In all aspects of life... there must be jealous people
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by begwong: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2016
DonBobes:

Not a week its a month because cadets are passing out next month October 8.
63Regular Course were supposed to pass out last week but due to the fact that they have not spent 5yrs stipulated tym the Army had to postpone it till next month.
Thank you Army basket mouth!

3 Likes

Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by telemapreye1(f): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
DrRasheed:
Now see what he caused.
Dry..
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by Mubarack44(m): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by nonjebose(m): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
IYANGBALI:
is that why you quoted the whole thread before you wroted your comment
Ayam sorry, no vex boss.
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by Trapnews: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hedonistically:
One less beast to terrorise innocent and harmless civilians in the streets. Let his family cry over his demise. I have no tears to waste.
Quite surprised at your comment, btw, you have right to express how you feel.This is a wake up call for the military, stop brutalizing innocent civilizians. RIP to the departed.

2 Likes

Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
DrRasheed:
Now see what he caused.

Receive sense!
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by John902(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hedonistically:
One less beast to terrorise innocent and harmless civilians in the streets. Let his family cry over his demise. I have no tears to waste.
Hedonistically... God loves u d most RIP to you,may God forgive ur sins.your family cry and mourn ur demise but we take heart.RIP to the death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures / How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 / Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.