Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo (44053 Views)

Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / Army Cadet Shot Dead In Bayelsa By Suspected Cultists. Photos / Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by ngolokante(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

pls im not blaming anyone for his death
i only said who knows if its due to severe training.
BTW the report did not say he is through d report said..
"one week left to his passing out"

one can sustain internal injuries during training u kno?
so we dnt kno we can only say rest in peace.

1 week to POP, final year cadets or Passing Out Cadets don't have any body to train or "job" them again, they are the Lords of the Academy... The young man's death is not as a result of training but a very sad destiny...
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by ngolokante(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bros... the Army is not a NORTHERN ARMY, those of us from the South are actually the most desperate to get into the Army...and go to whatever lengths getting letters of endorsement, raising petitions when we are not selected etc just to wear the uniform and if you think been in Aso Rock is the solution, then we should banish and ostracize our children who have been presidents for the best part of the last 16 for not doing what we want the man in Aso Rock to do now... SAY NO TO HYPOCRISY AND BIGOTRY.
ceejay4real:

Lol at your post. U know why? The Nigerian Army is a NORTHERN ARMY and so can not inspire patriotism in the minds of every Nigerian especially those from the South ok? So stop ranting and tell your boss in Aso Rock to restructure the Nigerian Federation ASAP as well as major national institutions like the military, police, customs, NNPC etc. I guess that would make all Nigerians irrespective of their ethnic nationality to be more patriotic thereby leading to a non occurrence of such comments on our social media. Get that into your head bro and stop vilifying the poor boy!

1 Like

Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by saintfrank(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
RIP angry angry angry
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by GoldenJAT(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
ceejay4real:

Lol at your post. U know why? The Nigerian Army is a NORTHERN ARMY and so can not inspire patriotism in the minds of every Nigerian especially those from the South ok? So stop ranting and tell your boss in Aso Rock to restructure the Nigerian Federation ASAP as well as major national institutions like the military, police, customs, NNPC etc. I guess that would make all Nigerians irrespective of their ethnic nationality to be more patriotic thereby leading to a non occurrence of such comments on our social media. Get that into your head bro and stop vilifying the poor boy!
everyrhing is politics 2u pple!!av said wat i felt like sayin....i dont expect u 2c any sense in it...it will b a waste of time!!!but grow some conscience and sense along side it!!im even ashamed of u....dont try lecturing me on political matters in d country...im up2date with d latest happenings,and av got degrees 2 bk it up...incase u dont know...im a political analyst...it wasnt politics we were talking about..it WAS D DEATH OF A YOUNG CHAP!!grow some sense!goodnite.
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by azidomedogo: 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
embarassed He died a 6th terma.The young offr cdt spent 6yrs in the academy as against the normal 5yrs .I even had plans of meeting him on his pop but death took him.May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by azidomedogo: 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
ngolokante:

1 week to POP, final year cadets or Passing Out Cadets don't have any body to train or "job" them again, they are the Lords of the Academy... The young man's death is not as a result of training but a very sad destiny...
They are only lords to the junior cdt and not to the liuetenants or captains who are always working on their pots even as i type at the moment.5th terma cdt still serve JOBS even on reheasal days.Until ur pop the malice continues
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
ngolokante:

ok.. noted!
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by kinswhite(m): 2:31am On Sep 19, 2016
Hedonistically:
One less beast to terrorise innocent and harmless civilians in the streets. Let his family cry over his demise. I have no tears to waste.
Dnt judge the dead pls. u dnt knw how ur case will be
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by Ikechukwu48: 2:38am On Sep 19, 2016
Who cares.

They should ask him how many people he murdered before and how many innI cents he terrorized.

As long as he's a Nigerian solider..whatever happened to him, I don't care.
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by petomas(m): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Ikechukwu48:
Who cares.

They should ask him how many people he murdered before and how many innI cents he terrorized.

As long as he's a Nigerian solider..whatever happened to him, I don't care.
White fowl, must you show the whole world that you've got nothing in your empty skull? I know probably you tried severally to join the military but couldn't pass the exams or you were not medically fit to be enlisted. That's why you hatred and jealousy is so obvious that you cannot hide it again. Poverty and rechedness will kill you if you don't grow up and look at others the way God looks at people. Your types are the problem of this country. The thunder that that will squeeze that ur useless mouth is still doing push up.
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2016
Wonder if he was really fit.
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by satowind(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
petomas:
For ur information, the Nigerian military has the best medical units in Nigeria. Go find it out. All I know is that life and death is divine and only God can decides when our time is due. pls instead of concluding on things ignorantly, it's advisable u sympathize with the family of the dead.
My friend is a big lie how many nigeria hospitals do u know
Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by MrImole: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
trueking:
I reject the spirit of almost there, RIP
Amen.

In my life too I reject the spirit of "almost there"

1 Like

Re: Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo by ngolokante(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
azidomedogo:
They are only lords to the junior cdt and not to the liuetenants or captains who are always working on their pots even as i type at the moment.5th terma cdt still serve JOBS even on reheasal days.Until ur pop the malice continues
Bro, which will you believe? What you hear people say or the experience of someone who spent 5 years in NDA and passed out too? Although POCs do serve job at times, but these is usually an anomaly that happens when some crazy officer is the Commandant, but very very rare... 5th Termers are treated as officers as much as possible, in fact you relax more as a 5th Termer than as a 2Lt... In between while I was there, no Lt or Capt ever jobbed or trained me or any of my coursemate as a 5th

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos / How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 / Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.