Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

(A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls (8076 Views)

Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) / Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Kenekingz: 12:35am On Sep 19, 2016
chigoizie7:
Was she forced?

Was she drugged?

U see? In life, there is what we call "choices".

There are good ones, and there are bad ones.(i mean choices).

In this case of choices, there are factors which influences them.

And those factors are many.

Lies,
Money,
Truth.
And so many of them.

True talk
Some girls always claims to be a virgin in every new relationship, they will pretend to be in pain and pretend sickness self (over the phone)

But this pain pain about virginity loss self, I never see one wey cry o
All they say is that it's a short sharp pain that rapidly dies off as they continue the sex
I also think it's because they are matured enough to have sex which means that all these girls that are complaining of pains either did it at a very young age or were in the hands of an amateur who rushed the whole stuff or worst case, were raped.
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Walexsammy(m): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Lanre90:
I will pray for you to receive sense by God's grace and mercy.
Ure the one that needs receiving sense bruh
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Walexsammy(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Kenekingz:
This guy dey talk shaa, I hope u know that girls of nowadays will suspect there is something weird about you if you are dating them and never for once make an attempt to have sex with her. She will be wondering if you are alright even if you are just trying to abstain because you don't want her to think you are dating her for sex. This is something beyond what you think, it's already a mindset, a lifestyle accepted by the majority.

Some girls will also tell you that before she marrys that she must sample the man to know if he can satisfy her or not; reason being that she don't want to cheat after marriage.

So as you can see, it's not a here something
True talk bro. When I had my 1st official babe in secondary school, after some months she started reporting me to her friends that I am cheating her. I had to ask what she meant by that, she said because have neither kissed not have sex with her
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2016
Op. So if we bachelors don't disvirgin these hoes. Who will? As long as it isn't rape, it is isn't illegal. As if tl girls don't enjoy sex too late perhaps more than men
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Lanre90(m): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Op. So if we bachelors don't disvirgin these hoes. Who will? As long as it isn't rape, it is isn't illegal. As if tl girls don't enjoy sex too late perhaps more than men

Reading the comments section makes me understand that many of you have misinterpreted what I wrote.

If you feel man enough to disvirgin these so-called "hoes", then I believe you should be man enough to pay for her bride price first.
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2016
Lanre90:

Reading the comments section makes me understand that many of you have misinterpreted what I wrote.

If you feel man enough to disvirgin these so-called "hoes", then I believe you should be man enough to pay for her bride price first.
Let's get some facts straight. I hope you know not all relationships lead to marriage. Isn't it?
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Lanre90(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2016
Walexsammy:
True talk bro. When I had my 1st official babe in secondary school, after some months she started reporting me to her friends that I am cheating her. I had to ask what she meant by that, she said because have neither kissed not have sex with her
Not all ladies respect their bodies or are taught to be ladies of virtue. You should take time to educate her if you really loved her that your actions were out of respect and not lust.
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Lanre90(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2016
True.
alexistaiwo:

Let's get some facts straight. I hope you know not all relationships lead to marriage. Isn't it?
But that ought not be the case. That's why Relationship are best when both are mentally matured.
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Walexsammy(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2016
Lanre90:

Not all ladies respect their bodies or are taught to be ladies of virtue. You should take time to educate her if you really loved her that your actions were out of respect and not lust.
she's happily married now grin

1 Like

Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2016
Lanre90:
True. But that ought not be the case. That's why Relationship are best when both are mentally matured.
Mental maturity entails being matured enough to take responsibility for actions which took place during the period of the relationship even if it involved the lady offering her virginity to her guy. As long as she wasn't forced. End of discussion
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Lanre90(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Mental maturity entails being matured enough to take responsibility for actions which took place during the period of the relationship even if it involved the lady offering her virginity to her guy. As long as she wasn't forced. End of discussion

You still don't get me. It never belonged to her. She was only the Guardian.
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2016
Lanre90:

You still don't get me. It never belonged to her. She was only the Guardian.
So who owns it?
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hear from me? Please remind me please.
Seriously?cheesy
Never mind then. My mistake.
Re: (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls by EmperorLee(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thebachelor:

Seriously?cheesy

Never mind then. My mistake.

Aii cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Sucking Only, I Don't Like Fvcking! / My Experience With GH Ashewo / WAIT OOOOOO! Is Breast Still A Private Part?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.