Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Does This Happen To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Happen To You (1410 Views)

You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? / Boyfriend Upload Girlfriend Pic And This Happen (pic) / Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Happen To You by x6blade(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
There's something I have noticed and I want to know if it happens to other guys, now one thing I find very confusing is how my girlfriend's mood flips totally when I come in possession of her phone whether locked or unlocked,switched on or switched off it sure pisses her off and it leads to a quarell, whenever she uses my phone for little things I am totally fine and okay with it but put the case in reverse and we would quarell and not talk to each other for days. This girl can win a 200 million dollar lottery and be in the best of moods I touch her phone and just like that she becomes moody and asks me to leave her alone , I just want to know if I am the only person experiencing such .
Re: Does This Happen To You by mercichoco(f): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
?n relationships, lovers are allowed to touch their private parts but cannot touch their phones because its private.
Re: Does This Happen To You by pasqal09: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
That's obvious na. There are things in it not meant for your consumption. Unless you want a messy break up with her.
Re: Does This Happen To You by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
Seriously, you too should do the same. Do t let her touch your phone abi. I personally hate it.

We all deserve our privacy but since you are free with your phone, I think she should do the same.
Re: Does This Happen To You by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
mercichoco:
?n relationships, lovers are allowed to touch their private parts but cannot touch their phones because its private.
hmmm, not with me tho. I ask her to give me and she never objects.
Re: Does This Happen To You by 2dice01: 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
mercichoco:
this is k.o
Bae you made my night
Best post of the day..oh likely on my number 4 tho
Re: Does This Happen To You by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 19, 2016
On my part.. It's opposite... He was the one get upset whenever i touch his phone... angry

Anyway, if a person does that simply bcoz he/she's hiding sumtin... In the case if ur gf, she may talking to sombori tat she doesn't want u to know.
Re: Does This Happen To You by McBrooklyn(m): 12:55am On Sep 19, 2016
. . .
Re: Does This Happen To You by x6blade(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:
On my part.. It's opposite... He was the one get upset whenever i touch his phone... angry

Anyway, if a person does that simply bcoz he/she's hiding sumtin... In the case if ur gf, she may talking to sombori tat she doesn't want u to know.
I hardly doubt that. She's hardly the chatty type of person.
Re: Does This Happen To You by Princejebs(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:
Re: Does This Happen To You by bamac(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
She just want to be in control of the relationship. She knows what she is checking in your own phone and she feels you are checking the same thing in her phone. You dont have a skeleton is why you are free but she has is why her mood switches when it is your turn. And at times it is not that she is into other men, but just because she has admirers who are disturbing her on phone is why she might be changing mood when you get hold of her phone not knowing we men knows it is normal for our woman to have admirers, it only shows we have good taste. Please let her keep doing that, if she is doing something unacceptable behind you the secret will still open, just know that she will regret it at the end so far you are doing your part perfectly.
Re: Does This Happen To You by x6blade(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
bamac:
She just want to be in control of the relationship. She knows what she is checking in your own phone and she feels you are checking the same thing in her phone. You dont have a skeleton is why you are free but she has is why her mood switches when it is your turn. And at times it is not that she is into other men, but just because she has admirers who are disturbing her on phone is why she might be changing mood when you get hold of her phone not knowing we men knows it is normal for our woman to have admirers, it only shows we have good taste. Please let her keep doing that, if she is doing something unacceptable behind you the secret will still open, just know that she will regret it at the end so far you are doing your part perfectly.
thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

My Father Disowned Me / My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help / She Said No! Please I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.