Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? (3255 Views)

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by omoiyalayi(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
If you found yourself in this situation as a man what will be your reaction?

Be sincere please.

1 Share

Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by IPOBrep: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
thank your village people for been on duty

13 Likes

Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by paiz: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Show her what i came to do and walk out jejely

4 Likes

Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by NairalandCS(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
IPOBrep:

Lmao. Dem no dey rest.

4 Likes

Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by gabinogem(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Leave without saying a word... Some things are not worth fighting for

7 Likes

Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by IPOBrep: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
NairalandCS:

Lmao. Dem no dey rest.

over time
Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by AkProsper(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
it very simple.
I don't need to cry.
I'll call my guys for jubilation. then on Sunday I'll hold a special Thanksgiving in church thanking God for preventing me from making the wrong choice or be a second feeder/chiice. Remember a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️

3 Likes

Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
paiz:
Show her what i came to do and walk out jejely
the woman is a playah....she won't likely care
Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by Neduh(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Show her de ring and leave..
Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Drop on your knees and start thanking God for saving you.

3 Likes

Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by ColdSun: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mehn na celebration tins o. At least I no go marry ashawo again.
Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by ufuosman(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
very hard BT I will still propose to her!
Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by Jagermeister(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
gabinogem:

The pair of them will share a bullet.

I'll feel gratified afterwards.
Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by Ladyjumong(f): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
ColdSun:
Mehn na celebration tins o. At least I no go marry ashawo again.
you angry

lemme nor jus talk.

*works outta thread*
Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by gabinogem(m): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Jagermeister:

The pair of them will share a bullet.

I'll feel gratified afterwards.
how many are u ready to kill that are ready to break ur fragile heart
Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Learn the difference between Their and there
Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by Greenbuoy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
N o n s e n s e
Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by SingleDaddy: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
I ain't doing that sh!t to any girl. If you ain't ready to friend me for just benefits, find your way.
Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by IfeomaRash(f): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
I would thank God for showing me the kind of person I would have ended up spending the rest of my life with
Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by gilgal7(f): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
Just say hello friends... congratulations to you ...like you good bye ... then go home and get tipsy... delete her from your memory... mature guys don't fight physically... but technically- emotionally
Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by Akuneshiobike(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
gabinogem:
Especially woman.
Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by MasterKim: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hold the engagement ring so she can see it and play with both of dem.
Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by Lalas247(f): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
IPOBrep:
Kikikiki
U no get joy sha
Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by Lalas247(f): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Go to the clinic first and pray you don't have HIV.. std .. hmmm
Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by thedondada(m): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kill them are you daft, so you would become wanted untop cheating woman.

any man who kills his cheating girlfriend is a complete bufoon.no matter what they say.

cry your slightly less retarded than a bufoon.

dude walk off you win some you lose some.

Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by wunmi590(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: You Came To Propose To Her And This Happen (pics) What Would You Do ? by Harvest601(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
cry in there *past*

(1) (Reply)

I Am Fast Becoming Gay / Is This Real Or Photoshop????? 18+ / What Is Wrong With This Romantic Pix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.