Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession (47990 Views)

Another Electricity Tarrif Hike Despite Recession In Nigeria / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / PDP Tweets About 108 Suvs Saraki Bought Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by highwaist: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:
may they never return safely, amin .
I will not say amen.but God will destroy who so ever contribute to this hardship we are facing
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Realist2: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nothing good can never come out of Buhari and APC why because their hypocrisy stink to sky.
He buhari always reading speech prepared by someone, no wonder all his actions contradict what he says.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by alabiyemmy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
Y'all voted for it, so keep the hell shut.
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Jacko1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
Which day Osinbanjo go travel outside sef

If buhari hear say comon antartica e dey happen.... Pium he is der

Buhari e no gud oh..... Allow osinbanjo travel outside even if na cameroon

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by michoim(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Each delegate have specific task to perform for the overall good of the country. And the president wife and entourage privately financed shows that we now have a responsible and accountable government
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Badboiz(m): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
nairaman66:
Change begins with him
Indeed!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
All these zombies screaming aisha harliburton is in US pls show us pix all I see is a picmix of aisha the common thief and a UN logo so how's that real moreso to put this visit to rest I ll personally go to this venue to find out with camera for clip and may god help this zombies if all these are lies

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
All these zombies screaming aisha harliburton is in US pls show us pix all I see is a picmix of aisha the common thief and a UN logo so how's that real moreso to put this visit to rest I ll personally go to this venue to find out with camera for clips and may god help this zombies if all these are lies

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Ratello: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:
You are now becoming wiser!
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by AnanseK(m): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:

Softly softly my friend. Be moderate even in hate.

I hope you are still alive and well when they return.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by braine(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:

Prayers prayed for others effects us too somehow. Watch your words.
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
And once again, the dumb/self-serving nomad is a WASTE of my vote!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by AppDevt: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
freemanbubble:
life is not always fair. if not i don't see any reason why those of us with a good sense of reasoning should be suffering with these zombies who were shouting sai baba from the begining despite the pain we took trying to educate them before the election.
now they say we are wailers but i assure them that before 2019 the number of wailers will be a hundred and sixty nine million.
God save my state from oshiomhole

i agree, someone said to " I Wish ony those that voted are suffering today, the innocent are suffering even when they didn't vote .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by lonecat: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I forsee Ugandans coming here to claim Aisha will escape arrest in amelica because she travelled with a diplomatic passport as if they never knew she had one. GOODLUCK HAS DESTROYED NIGERIA!
Just when u don't have anything reasonable to say, u just sing ur usual 'GOODLUCK HAS DESTROYED NIGERIA' anthem even if d topic is about an event in Ghana.
#ADAMUdaHERDSMAN

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by davibid: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
I don't have anything to say to him

My only concern is that 2019 is too far

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by AppDevt: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Seenyo:
And once again, the dumb/self-serving nomad is a WASTE of my vote!!!

but why should everyone suffer for the mistakes of others, only the people who voted should be in anguish.
As we speak , so many private schools are empty, paying school fees for 2 kids is now suddenly such a big deal, list of dependents have increased, investors have taken their money out , countless jobs have been lost. Prices of commodities have skyrocketed.
The situation is worse than is being potrayed

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by akinbode1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
It's well ooooo and APC lead government will be saying there is no money.... OK ooooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by limeta(f): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=ADAMUdaCOWBOY post=49496237] I forsee Ugandans coming here to claim Aisha will escape arrest in amelica because she travelled with a diplomatic passport as if they never knew she had one. GOODLUCK HAS DESTROYED NIGERIA![/quote

Na wa for you sha
Them for take you with them to amelica

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by drss2(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
calmdude:
Na wa
Privately financed for Aisha abi....
See how this government dey talk from both sides of their mouth, if it was in previous administration Shebi stupid Dino melaye for do talk... How many personal assistants do they need, waste of money
2019 cannot come soon enough abeg
d report meant privately financed from public treasury even though they claim it is empty.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by lonecat: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
I get surprised when people seem disappointed over Buhari's actions or get angry when they hear news like this about Buhari. What exactly do they expect from a man like him? A man can't give what he doesn't have.
Did I just see "privately financed"?
Nigerians need to know who privately financed their first lady's 22 delegations so we can collectively say thank You to him/her/them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=limeta post=49499553][/quote]
I for no mind sad
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
he as bin travelling to various countries wit minimal delegates,,,so why wil he now nid 86 delegates to UN summit,,sumday sahara we tell us buhari gets a tattoo n rocks abuja club in our recession times..
news of this weight shuld cum with pictures,, thot buhari runs a one man show n he likes it dt way...
how abt the media making so much money out of our wailing n zombiesm in dis recession period,, lots of news lack credibility dis days ...i beta wait on channels
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
lonecat:

Just when u don't have anything reasonable to say, u just sing ur usual 'GOODLUCK HAS DESTROYED NIGERIA' anthem even if d topic is about an event in Ghana.
#ADAMUdaHERDSMAN
Lonely kitty cat, have you wailed today?
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by limeta(f): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I for no mind sad

But they do mind
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by limeta(f): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I for no mind sad

But they do
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by PreciousBro: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Is it true that buhari never promised to bring stability to the economy but rather fight kworuption,after all he only has broom to sweep our governance and be rid of looters grin

Make una free the president na cry
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Cletus77(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
if he likes it should be hundred....... Shame no dey catch am to pack people go Usa after stealing their president's speech....
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by limeta(f): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I for no mind sad

They don,t care about you
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by free13: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
The dull.ard never disappoints. grin
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Markachi666(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
richidinho:
grin
If na about Mama peace now, you go see Madridguy and hungerbad go dey drag first to comment.

My question is are they working?

Why stay online during work hour?

Have you heard of 'e-warriors'?
Some are paid to launder images of individuals and groups. APC has many paid 'e-warriors' here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
limeta:

They don,t care about you
Well, they won't go to amelica with everyone they care about. smiley
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
I think most of the people complaining about this are just bitter they are not part of the delegation. If the are included in that list, they would care less about how many people the president takes to the US for the UN assembly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Denies Claim Of Picking Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Emir Sanusi And Osinbajo In A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.