Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession (47991 Views)

Another Electricity Tarrif Hike Despite Recession In Nigeria / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / PDP Tweets About 108 Suvs Saraki Bought Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2016
sosmoney:
Dumbest president i have known so far. This southern people are not qualify for political post not to talk of the presidential seat. Youth must do something, in other countries i know they will protest, but when it come to our dear green white green country people are silent. If i am given the priviledge to talk on media i swear buhari or whatever you call him will resign. In this so called buhari Era i lose my lovely ride i take to school. I have to sell my car to pay school fees. I pity my people becos i am quiting this country very soon.
come to the land of the brave and opportunities --- America. We'd be happy to have you.
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by sam1990(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2016
108 delegates For what? Waste of resources
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2016
Temptee101:
God! what kind of people are in this country? I have been so silent but u just triggered the annoyance in me. You are worst than bubu i swear. Even with the current suffering, u still stick ur head out this for criminal. It shall NEVER be well with lord lugard and his entire generation forever. I regret being a Nigerian.

Bubu has cursed us so much pain and anguish. He should just poison himself to death since God is wasting time to take him away

I am not sticking my head out for anyone... and you are yet to prove that he is a criminal... but truth is truth. Governments are not run from the comfort of a one-room office, and the country being in recession is a very valid reason for the president and his staff to be up and doing. I would have been more worried if he was just lying idle. The problem with Nigerians is impatience and shallow reasoning. Go try and live in Venezuela if you think that the current oil price problem is a joke, or google the effect it has had on their economy. I would not give president Buhari's team 100% in handling the crisis, but he is doing quite ok, considering the fact that the income from oil is about 1/15th of what it was pre-Buhari, and the glaring fact that Nigeria has no viable alternative source of income. Think about what would happen to your household if your income was slashed to 1/15th of the present value, and you have practically no savings and no side business, then you will have an idea of what is going on in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by bashydemy1: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by bashydemy1: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Obumorji:
Where are the Foolish hausa's / yourba / fulani people!!! If itz GEJ or PJ. They will speak all d grammar wey dey dia mouth! Soon fowl yanshi go open we go see dah tin buhari dey do! #yorubasaboteurs [color=#990000][/color]

Are you trying to compare 600 to 108?

http://saharareporters.com/2013/09/22/president-goodluck-jonathan-leads-600-man-delegation-united-nations-general-assembly
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by bashydemy1: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
1wolex85:
If this is true, it is absolute rubbish! Imagine, these are the kind of things I criticized Jonah for

Where are you when GEJ travel with 600 delegates?

So Buhari should have travel to the UN submit alone abi?

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by bashydemy1: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
bart10:
This government is a scam. I just pity the victims. I'm a proud wailing wailer.

OMG your brain has been exchange with hate..

http://saharareporters.com/2013/09/22/president-goodluck-jonathan-leads-600-man-delegation-united-nations-general-assembly
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by bashydemy1: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
SenatorTobijah:
Buhari CONTINUE OH, what happened to Abacha and Yaradua will soon befall you

That will be after you don bury your papa, mama, uncles, anties..etc
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by bashydemy1: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
sosmoney:
Dumbest president i have known so far. This southern people are not qualify for political post not to talk of the presidential seat. Youth must do something, in other countries i know they will protest, but when it come to our dear green white green country people are silent. If i am given the priviledge to talk on media i swear buhari or whatever you call him will resign. In this so called buhari Era i lose my lovely ride i take to school. I have to sell my car to pay school fees. I pity my people becos i am quiting this country very soon.

Where did you get money to buy ride as a student? What's your source of income as a student? why won't you sell it when there's no free money anymore... You are living above your expectation that's why you met yourself where you are today.
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by bashydemy1: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
jrusky:
You mean Buhari went to US with 108 Delegates or are you talking about 108 pair of trousers and shirts I can't belief he will do such at the situation in the country at the moment, I need to wait for confirmation.

I still doubt it that despite is dumbness or dullardness he won't go that far at this moment of bad time in Nigeria, please more proof.

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Splashme: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cjrane2:
I don't know why it surprise anyone that Buhari don't care about Nigerians and their suffer suffer.

They are just after themselves while giving the gullible foolish masses empty promises
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Obumorji(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
bashydemy1:

Are you trying to compare 600 to 108?

Listen to ur self are u not sounding like a taut and an illiterate........ iz stealing not stealing
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by bashydemy1: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2016
Obumorji:

Listen to ur self are u not sounding like a taut and an illiterate........ iz stealing not stealing

What is this one saying?

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Obumorji(m): 6:06am On Sep 26, 2016
bashydemy1:

What is this one saying?

Stupidity in the Highest order..... waste of sperm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi And Osinbajo In A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.