Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Spirit Husband! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spirit Husband! (12876 Views)

Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji / Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! / He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Husband! by izeek(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2009
and since dem be 11, we have proper super eagles player.
with wings.
Re: Spirit Husband! by eyonigger(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

So?

As a moderazza, u are suppose to be laying good example, not cursing people out the way ur doing to the poster.

If you disagree with his post, fine         but u aint gota lay curses.
Re: Spirit Husband! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
eyonigger:

As a moderazza, u are suppose to be laying good example, not cursing people out the way your doing to the poster.

If you disagree with his post, fine         but u aint gota lay curses.

Oh poor poster. Perhaps he should make more sensible posts.

Besides I have more than a reason to insult the poster:

1. He is chauvinist
2. He is a christian
3. He created the topic.
Re: Spirit Husband! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
Are you guys actually saying that 'spirtual husbands' dont exist? Tot we were Nigerians! undecided
Re: Spirit Husband! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ujujoan:

Are you guys actually saying that 'spirtual husbands' dont exist? Tot we were Nigerians! undecided

So must we go around with stupid superstitions?

Why not spiritual assassins since I have dreamed many times of being shot?
What about spiritual water since I used to dream of drowning before I learnt how to swim?

We can have a spiritual world as well since I dreamed so many times of not finding my way home.
Re: Spirit Husband! by izeek(m): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ UJU

JUST AS WE RECOGNISE THE EXISTENSE OF SPIRITUAL HUSBAND,
WE ALSO RECOGNISE THE EXISTENSE OF INTENSE FASTING AND PRAYER.
SELF DELIVERANCE.
Re: Spirit Husband! by eyonigger(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

1. He is chauvinist
2. He is a christian
3. He created the topic.

Oh well, every1 has right to express their opinion/experience, It does not make them worse or better than any other person.

Ujujoan:

Abi ooo, me i believe die.
Re: Spirit Husband! by izeek(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
[quote author=
Abi ooo, me i believe die.
[quote][/quote]

yes they do.
anything is possible.

but dont blame ur foolishness, or lack of morals on spirituality.
Re: Spirit Husband! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

So must we go around with stupid superstitions?

Why not spiritual assassins since I have dreamed many times of being shot?
What about spiritual water since I used to dream of drowning before I learnt how to swim?

We can have a spiritual world as well since I dreamed so many times of not finding my way home.

Hmmmmn! You really dont beilive in the supernatural!

Well I do!! I belive you can have a link with the evil world, could be through marrige or origin!!

I believe that there's a world out there that ultimately controls the physical!!

I dont know if I believe the poster's story, but I dont doubt the possibility either!!
Re: Spirit Husband! by Anabel(f): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2009
its real, when a woman has a spiritual husband, its causes backwardness in whatever the man she is moving with physically is doing, because of jealousy, the way we behave here is the way they behave in whatever world they are, you have to help her, take her to a spiritualist for deliverance and sanctification, because she might not be able to help herself, but if you want to help her, you must be ready for a real battle, both physical and spiritual. I have been on this lane before. Am talking from experience.
Re: Spirit Husband! by jidobaba(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2009
what a big bowl of cramp
Re: Spirit Husband! by Outstrip(f): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
Doesn't anybody here feel at least a little bit silly. Why do Nigerians like to live in bondage. Has anybody asked him what the things he did that failed entailed? How do you know that he is not a lazy person? (Not saying the poster is lazy but we do not know him personally). He comes on here and says she had a baby in her dream and now she should be responsible for all his failures. Please you people should FREE YOURSELVES. christ has already redeemed you. FREE YOUR DOGGONE SELVES. People are already prescribing deliverance. Doctors of spirituality. Please poster leave the girl alone since she is so bad. Don't go and fill her head with your nonsense and then move on with your life but she is left with the thoughts and lies you put in her mind.
Re: Spirit Husband! by posakosa(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
posakosa:

I can count how many RICH AND WEALTHY people who fornicate and commit adultery yet still maintain/increase their wealth ?

The only problem with sexual exploits is that it can be a source of weakness and allows one to loose focus of their life goals/agenda, aside from that I cant speak to anything else.

The men who have the most problem spiritually, are those who are out to purposefully exploit INNOCENT women. Those fools get themselves into lots of hot water.

Re: Spirit Husband! by edoyad(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
I dont know why you guys are taking this issue lightly, the discussion on this thread could bring about the solutions to many nigerian problems.

@poster, help me ask your girlfriend if she can contact spiritual people. Personally i need a sexy, successful spiritual girlfriend or wife and i know many people who will pay heavily for such. She could make alot of money as the link between us and all those sexy spiritual girls you talked about.
The kind of spiritual girl i would like should be brazilian and drive a ferrari. Her parents should also own nightclubs in Rio and Amsterdam and ofcourse should be millionaires in the 9 figures.
I'd also like for her to own a spiritual yacht and a penthouse in a sunny city like Porto or Miami.
I'll try to go to sleep early tonight so we can have enough time on our first date tonight.
@poster please make sure you tell her o, I'll be waiting in my sleep tonight, tata.
Re: Spirit Husband! by Honeyboy09(m): 3:19am On Oct 13, 2009
A Word is enough for the Wise , He who has ears let them listen ,
Re: Spirit Husband! by skyone(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2011
michelin89:

1. He is chauvinist
2. He is a christian
3. He created the topic.

Common shut up your mouth, we all know on NL that you are possessed, abi no be you.
Re: Spirit Husband! by 195(f): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2011
shocked
Re: Spirit Husband! by Adaeze003(f): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2011
LMFAO,
Guy run for ya life!
Re: Spirit Husband! by 195(f): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2011
^adeze can we Kopulate under that tree cheesy
Re: Spirit Husband! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2011
@michellin89, you are rubbishing what is likely present in your life (i mean spirit husband). It's because your spiritual eyes and understanding are darkened, i pity you by the time those gunshots you claimed you received in the dream start to trouble you then you will know that Jesus is Lord.

@op, it's high time you stopped sleeping with that girl if you really value your future, then move closer to God and go for serious deliverance.
Re: Spirit Husband! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2011
@ Batam

Do you have that username because you can't spell Batman right? *roll eyes*
Re: Spirit Husband! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2011
Ho[b]w won't u sleep wit a spirit? Do u fink every one u see is a humanbeing? Why do u tink devil exists? It's to torment dogs like u na!! undecided undecided embarassed/b]\ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Spirit Husband! by neyostica: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2011
Op, i believe u, my aunt also had a same prob, bt in her own case, no suitors, d bond was broken when she was 37, she'a now married to d 1st guy dat toasted ha in 15yrs. I think u shud leave her, n let her go to a power cherubim & seraphim church, dey can break d bond.
Re: Spirit Husband! by Adaeze003(f): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2011
@190
nah! wink
Re: Spirit Husband! by 195(f): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2011
^But why - Why are Nigerians so stingy wit punny sad
Re: Spirit Husband! by Adaeze003(f): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2011
shocked undecided
Re: Spirit Husband! by 195(f): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2011
adeze - lets discuss this over dinner

can u email me smiley
Re: Spirit Husband! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2011
michelin89:

[size=20pt]@ Batam

Do you have that username because you can't spell Batman right? [/size]*roll eyes*
[size=30pt]DIES![/size]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Spirit Husband! by drnoel: 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2011
Next time u will think twice b4 bringing out ur pole and very hard b4 putting it in2 any hole,
Re: Spirit Husband! by tiamor: 5:27am On Dec 14, 2011
talking about mfm? i went there for their deliverance after 3days horrible dry fasting. one of the pastors that conducted the deliverance and burn by fire session came to my office to pray afterward and later decided to come to my house to also pray for me as he prophesied of seeing spiritual attack in my compound which i acceptd.
i was in having shower by the time he came knocking unannounced but before i went out of the shower to my room to get dressed to join him inthe living room, behold i saw the powerful evangelist in my bedroom grabbing me from behind and begging for a quickie.
i screamed and told him that's its the devil and he should leave my house but he insisted that he was in his right senses and that he could not take his his off me since the ist day i came for deliverance.
god helped me that my vigilant male neighbors heard my scream and came to my rescue and throw the idiot out else i which knows if i would had contacted hiv virus from that useless randy man o f god.
since the occurance incident, i stopped going to church and decided to pray for myself by myself bcz i do not know which deliverance man of god again to trust in nija.
Re: Spirit Husband! by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 14, 2011
^^^
LOL. . is it true?
Hope you ain't just bashing the church?

1 Like

Re: Spirit Husband! by tpia5: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2011
Are you sure you werent dressing half n.aked to begin with.

Should we only blame the prophet/evangelist here, because it seems you actually answered the door without being dressed.

Not excusing the man, but if you were carelessly dressed, you might have given him the impression you have the hots for him.

Leading him into temptation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? / Do Long Distance Relationships Work? / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.