Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

I Am In The Friendzone,do I Still Buy Her A Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In The Friendzone,do I Still Buy Her A Gift (923 Views)

18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In The Friendzone,do I Still Buy Her A Gift by octus2008(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hello all, so i moved to ghana and fell inlove with this beautiful lady,i was hoping to start a long term with her but when i told her how i feel ,she told me we should be friends and had many bad past and is scared to enter a relationship now and that how i ended in the friendzone.
She calls people to check on me and when i see her she pretends like she dont care,she always asking from people about me and how i was doing ,always asking if am in the office and that that that.
Her Birthday comes up very soon and i had planned to get her something .
DO I GO AHEAD SINCE AM IN THE FRIENDSZONE
Re: I Am In The Friendzone,do I Still Buy Her A Gift by unapapadeycraze: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pvssy nigger. Must you fvck a lady before you buy her gift? Get sense na.
Re: I Am In The Friendzone,do I Still Buy Her A Gift by feldido(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
Friendzone? angry angry angry
Abeg give her a friendly Gift like birthday Card as a good friend grin grin grin

Nothing I hate reach Friendzone angry

1 Like

Re: I Am In The Friendzone,do I Still Buy Her A Gift by vicstar(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
jamb shiiit undecided
Re: I Am In The Friendzone,do I Still Buy Her A Gift by Suspectzero(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
If you buy her a gift upon all the friendzone i swear you'll never touch that toto. The best way to get her is to stop trying hard to get her and instead get another (preferably finer) babe. Be doing that one even in her presence and she'll start throwing herself at you. Women want what other women also want. If you are some single lovestruck dude chasing her, she'll keep blowing the type of lies she told u about being scared and all that rubbish. Don't be a fool. Wise up cuz these ladies don't play out here. It's in their nature, they'll use you for your resources and dip unless you truly know how to boss them.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In The Friendzone,do I Still Buy Her A Gift by jashar(f): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
1. I'm happy you know you're in the friendzone.
2. It's like you like it there.
3. Buying her a gift will just elongate your time in the friendzone.
4. Send her a text message like every other normal friend.
5. May you jam the one that reciprocates your feelings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In The Friendzone,do I Still Buy Her A Gift by Gofwane(m): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
jashar:

5. May you jam the one that reciprocate your feelings.
@op, heed to this advice

1 Like

Re: I Am In The Friendzone,do I Still Buy Her A Gift by Fidecoo(m): 3:11am On Sep 20, 2016
octus2008:
Hello all, so i moved to ghana and fell inlove with this beautiful lady,i was hoping to start a long term with her but when i told her how i feel ,she told me we should be friends and had many bad past and is scared to enter a relationship now and that how i ended in the friendzone.
She calls people to check on me and when i see her she pretends like she dont care,she always asking from people about me and how i was doing ,always asking if am in the office and that that that.
Her Birthday comes up very soon and i had planned to get her something .
DO I GO AHEAD SINCE AM IN THE FRIENDSZONE
, yeah bro, it shows you are mature. And not a angry rejected failed toaster
Re: I Am In The Friendzone,do I Still Buy Her A Gift by pxDharniel(m): 3:52am On Sep 20, 2016
jashar:
1. I'm happy you know you're in the friendzone.
2. It's like you like it there.
3. Buying her a gift will just elongate your time in the friendzone.
5. May you jam the one that reciprocate your feelings.

Op, this is d best advice you can have. Its even better that it came from a lady. If you do otherwise then you're OYO
Re: I Am In The Friendzone,do I Still Buy Her A Gift by Ibyno(m): 4:43am On Sep 20, 2016
Friendzone her too
Re: I Am In The Friendzone,do I Still Buy Her A Gift by octus2008(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
So after listening to your advise and all the care and even some suggestions from pple who have not been in this position before,i decided to off the plan.
Next thing her close friend calls me up and tells me that the girl is in Love with me and that she is scared of Nigerians, angryna so i look my self ask am say what is there to be scared about me. Anyway have decided to go ahead with the present with or without any further attachment,she has helped me in acknowledging God more in ma life,i owe her that .

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Fall For Cheaters. / My Guyfriend Lied About Seeing Me Somewhere? / I Tried To Jump Out Of A Moving Vehicle Because Of Love - Nafisa Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.