Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) (75323 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) / Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Pics Of Her Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
wow super cool for banging..wish I could have a taste....Awuch!!!
Don't judge me because some Nairalanders have already followed her on IG
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by sucess001(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
thats yaonice na...international runsgeh...speaks only french tho...

1 Like

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
undecided I just don't get how and why nature configured men to love this kind of thing cos I find it unpleasing to the eye.

4 Likes

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by gurunlocker: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oh boy.... if dlck enter this one, imagining how that ass will bounce..... She is ugly tho, we will cover her face.
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
It's sad in my whole internet existence I've never seen women compete over programming skills, math skill or their steady climb to becoming the next Okonjo Iweala. Am I not looking hard enough? Even here on nairaland the closest thing to intellectual I've seen a woman produce was calculate the angle of her dab -- the rest though, 99.99% is steady bragging over big hips, boobs and asses. The world truly, has gone to _shit.
Female monikers here would rather answer lusty_Sarah than brainy-female.

This generation is lost. Rant ended.
Base your whole existence on physical beauty and I assure you a more beautiful woman would steal your man. Compete and complement him intellectually and you settle permanently in his top 0.001%.

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Josmila(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Tinalex:
undecided I just don't get how and why nature configured men to love this kind of thing cos I find it unpleasing to the eye.

Not all men are attracted to things like these, it's more like one's man food being another man's poison. I'm never moved by these kinda ladies, I'm more attracted to moderately curvy ladies

4 Likes

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by FrancaCC: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
I hv the ability to identify ogbanjes. This is one

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by daclint(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
V crew

1 Like

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
unattractive to me. big booby a turn off same with big ike.
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Damn!!! Wariss dis.. Looks fake to me tho. Round Like football.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Josmila:

Not all men are attracted to things like these, it's more like one's man food being another man's poison. I'm never moved by these kinda ladies, I'm more attracted to moderately curvy ladies
you nailed it bro, moderate curvy ladies
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by omoikea(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
what is this

1 Like

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Laredojohn(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
romicop:
Ok
How does ur pay on delivery work??
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Laredojohn(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
I pity her when she clocks 50plus..
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ooooh Boy! See weapon massive of destruction in the highest order
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Too much work to move around and she go tire quick...
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by asarebabson: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hmmmm, fake products every where in Nigeria. Wait Pls, what is even the work of SON? Lolz
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Dinobi77: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Tufiakwa
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by asarebabson: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Don't deceive ur self cos that thing is full of sh**t & nothing more. Lolz
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by asarebabson: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
mem88:
Ooooh Boy! See weapon massive of destruction in the highest order
can't u see u r 100% pretty & presentable than her?

1 Like

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by oduneja: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
By looking at d face you'll know dat she's a chick with a dîck

That's a tranny...
A transgendered..
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Mo6i6(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
KangaIye:
This lalastic.lala guy self like better thing o cool
e get who nor like better thing? grin
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by babseg(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
I smell photoshop
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by dokJ: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
warrisdis...infact i ll tell my daddy 4 u.. running away n cryin.
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Arabs999: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
veekid:
Death sentence.... ... how you wan take enjoy fvck with this one with all these bogus fat?

...The Zulu King in South Africa like them thick.
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by kennycalls(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
1000 ways to die
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by psalmmy2020: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
smiley[color=#990000][/color] smiley smiley PERFECT IMPLANT
sweetetlove:
heavy duty
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Laveda(f): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
What's this?

Doesn't look okay... Too much of everything is bad.
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by jordinsparkles(f): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Dis one no be woman being.. Abeg sister dash me some grin
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by oshorstan(f): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bag of shit, it won't last...
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
Laveda:
What's this?

Says who? grin
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by naijaboiy: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Laveda:
What's this?
That's left for the guys to decide.

Girls don't compliment other girls well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.