Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) (75324 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) / Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Pics Of Her Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Walexsammy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
veekid:
Death sentence.... ... how you wan take enjoy fvck with this one with all these bogus fat?
you must be a learner or u have a small dickson
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Who she EPP wit her big butt & hip? How much does it fetch her so far? Dija, as slim as she is, she's multi millionaire. My dear, find sum beta 2 do now b4 is late.
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by teebamix123(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Either its T.M Martin or J.M Martin ,Louis Fabel, Levi Gardin, Ricardo Ricco all in different sizes and designs.

We have short sleeves and long sleeves

Sizes - Large 41/42, Medium 39/40, xxlarge 45/46

We can deliver to your office, home or any agreed location within lagos state asap.

Call :- 08168049700 or 08033335843 to inquire or order.

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by tayexz(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
guys be hyping nonsense, the lady herself will not be feeling healthy but the attention she is getting from pervert guys will be making her fedl sexy..... FYM.

she needs the gym and calorie burning foods in her life.
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Laveda(f): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

That's left for the guys to decide.

Girls don't compliment other girls well.

Actually, when I see something good, I do.
And this one? Its a No No..

Doesn't matter if I'm male or female

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
Is she naturally endowed on merely an artificial endowment because am confused o?
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Laveda(f): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
joseph1832:
Says who? grin

Its just the truth.
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by tabaski: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is not real joor. Na silicon dey there jare. How dick wan take enter in doggy sef? End-time butt
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
idris4r83:
Mtscheeeew! Just a chunk of fat (adipose tissue).

Lol.... Adipose tissue grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by bitingcool: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
By looking at d face you'll know dat she's a chick with a dîck

My thoughts exactly. She looks like a transgender
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by mavinkalot: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
my dear, this forum has gone to the dogs.
promisealor:
What sort of nonsense is this? The rate which nonsense makes front page this days is alarming

1 Like

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by dionpholly(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
Photoshop
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by MamaletASO: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
PHOTOSHOP!!!

PHOTOSHOP!!!

PHOTOSHOP!!!
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
shocked damn! this woman obese i think she needs to lose some weight especially on her bum.
and her body and that bum is going to smell horrible too

1 Like

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by lilreese: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
This one Na heavy duty
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
pls help instagram beauty can't breath
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by nsamchizzy: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Who the shape EPP? cool
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by millyj(f): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshisssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by echerow: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Men keep off. Queen of the c-a-st.
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by harshake1: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
ah ah odieguuuuu o this is dirty ugly ewwwww why u draw art for ur face nowwwww and the weavon is 100% percent synthetic it doesnt fit her am not impressed at all unattractive am outta here mehhhhnnnn.
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
phemsie:
Na Wa o, this is serious temptation so early in the morning.

I soak my eyes with the blood of Jesus.

I refused to be led into temptation.

Hahahahahah guy na wow for you oh
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
she luks like doll
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by gentlejeff(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
promisealor:
What sort of nonsense is this? The rate which nonsense makes front page this days is alarming

you can say that again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
We need Brutus to defeat Olympus and His twin sisters...

No ordinary man, I mean ordinary man can satisfy this over-voluptuous Woman sexually...

What da... shocked
See hips,,,
For where madam embarassed
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Influence of the Kardashian women on the world undecided
It's really getting more difficult and hectic task to differentiate processed people from original people. Just like natural food and junk,the latter is more attractive and tastier than the former but has serious health hazards. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Only for now.
Wait until she gets older.
Men will run from her sight.
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
millyj:
Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshisssssssssssssssssssssssss
only a cobra snake makes this sort of noise
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
is this real? or shocked .....?
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
So fake as that of Nicki Minaj
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
jeffizy:
Same girl as yesterday.

This emirate wey you dey carry about can bring recession to a man.

grin Which position guyman wan stay to penetrate that something sef. . . Even if you be Lexington Steele
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pls EPP me
Re: Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Kings2rule(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Dash me dis one free I no go take...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? / "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.