Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

When A Girl Ignore A Good Guy Cos Of Her Bad Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Ignore A Good Guy Cos Of Her Bad Boyfriend (540 Views)

I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Ignore A Good Guy Cos Of Her Bad Boyfriend by marvelck: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2016
A lot of girls are fond of chasing away 'happiness' (a better partner) cos of one fake boyfriend. They tend to ignore that good toaster even when they know their boyfriend is not serious, caring or is fake. Its only when her boyfriend leaves or breaks her heart, thats when she'd now remember or start responding to the good taoster she used to ignore. But what if by then, its already too late for her. What if the good guy has since gotten another girl? At times, its advisable to know what you want, and also know when your relationship is not meant to be. So that you dont end up wasting your time, or losing a good husband to be....cos of a fake boyfriend!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ignore A Good Guy Cos Of Her Bad Boyfriend by AngelAhnie(f): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2016
Like the drama that happened in my area yesterday. A responsible lady dating a tout.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ignore A Good Guy Cos Of Her Bad Boyfriend by sam6055(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2016
Its simple... those fake boyfriends are dominant and know how to make her respond to them.... Its like a photocopying machine which always does its job when you press the start button..

So those good toasters and so called good boyfriends should learn that too....
Re: When A Girl Ignore A Good Guy Cos Of Her Bad Boyfriend by jorion(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2016
that's a fact. that's why i made a rule. am a good guy and i cant help. so as a good guy, if i ask you out once and you say no, you would forever be in the friend's zone even when you realise your mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Ignore A Good Guy Cos Of Her Bad Boyfriend by Ifakiland(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2016
I feel ur pains bro...lemme ask u dis, wat qualifies a guy as been good or bad Pls move on if a gal doesn't like u, don't come her and preach good or bad guy...and it seems u wanna snatch someone's gf abi I pity u!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Tweet: Advice To Guys Against Easy Quick Laid Ladies. / Can We Still Get Married? / Photo: Caption This Picture In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.