Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out (42842 Views)

Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by onyekachee(f): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
martyns303:

I hate people like u, just imagine the kind advice ur giving. Someone can't trust Nigerian girls to be faithful. The OP wanted to make a choice not to keep both.
what will I do with your like,see this one?go and sit down in one corner,give your advice to her and swerve,fvck off my mention
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by katibu(m): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
the hardworking guys will find opportunity in every country while the lazy guys will hold on to their illusions that someday something will magically happen and turn their life around. my best advice is relax your mind, take enough time and think, observe and ask advice from others. go for the guy that loves you the most and will never get tired of you 30 years from now. after all, marriage is lifetime commitment. take enough time and then pray. I'll also advice you to stop paying the bills and see the reaction of this guy. some guys are just gold diggers and you said he's lazy.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Jorseen(m): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
you also have a skeleton in your cupboard too, why are u double dating? Which means you dont trust or like the first guy b4, u like him because of all d packages. U already knw who you are going 4. Best of luck
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by TAXMASTER: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Go with the lazy guy. Lazy guys rock. Besides, it's not easy to find half-Oyinbos these days. Since he's comfortable placing his hands between his legs while a woman picks his bills, I think he will transform into a hardworking person once he sets foot in America. He won't find another mugu girl there. He will send for you and you two will get married. You will hold hands and walk off into the sunset, into Happily-Ever-After where he will take good care of you.

Like they say, in every decision there are two choices: What is, and what you want; that is, what is good for you and what your emotions crave.
Gini k'onye a n'akodi sef?
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Funjosh(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Oya come

Am on my way cool

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
kaboninc:

Chai...I like this your relationship oh..

Why don't you add me to the group...make me bf no 3 but above bf no 1? You'll take care of me - cook my food, clean my house, warm my bed, buy me pads, buy me toiletries, bath me, clean my bum, wash my cloths, clean and scrub the floor, hold me by the hands as we walk, pay ALL transport fares for me including flight tickets, buy me food, buy me water, buy me coke, buy my cloths - shirts, trousers, briefs - buy me shoes, buy me a face cap and even handkerchiefs, take me to the cinemas, take me to Elegushi beach, to that cruise boat ride at Civic Center, take me to Quilox night club, take me shopping to Paris and Dubai...and those romantic resorts all expenses paid by you and.....and take me to heaven...

I promise to do all these things in multiples to you. Me can love pass love too oh. I assure you my dad is pure white, my mom is royalty from Saudi and my grandfather is the richest man on earth...even owns some of the planets sef....

Come to me bae....
lol
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
cescky:

Ur answer is in ur question.

What do U want? A fine man who has potential but won't work...but ud be in love with all of ur days.... If u don't mind footing the bills always cos ,cos abroad may be easier but he still has to work ... So stick with him

U want a dedicated man who foots the bills isn't really handsome etc go with the other .

All in all love is the most important factor.... So what do u want?

Seeing ur profile pic I'll be the two guys in one if u want grin, *joke* but ur cute tho
lol, thanks
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by martyns303(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
onyekachee:
what will I do with your like,see this one?go and sit down in one corner,give your advice to her and swerve,fvck off my mention

I won't come close to a virus infested blood dripping sl..u.t like ur self even with a 50ft pole. 4rm ur advice 1 can tell d kinda person u are, Fvckin wh0.re...
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by DebbieSean(f): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Go with the lazy guy. Lazy guys rock. Besides, it's not easy to find half-Oyinbos these days. Since he's comfortable placing his hands between his legs while a woman picks his bills, I think he will transform into a hardworking person once he sets foot in America. He won't find another mugu girl there. He will send for you and you two will get married. You will hold hands and walk off into the sunset, into Happily-Ever-After where he will take good care of you.

Like they say, in every decision there are two choices: What is, and what you want; that is, what is good for you and what your emotions crave.
Your sense of humour is unrivalled. I doff my hat. lolzzz.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Harinholar(f): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Is high time you stopped acting like a good Samaritan....

the guy in question don't even love u in d first place....

stop all ur good deed nd see his reactions
****u wll be surprised****

what u are seeing now is better dan what u HOPE to see...***which might not come true till Christ comes**

......My dear sis wise up.....
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by hoodmenconcept(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Wise quote for those that understand it.
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by DzTzl(f): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Abeg u pple shld leave matter jhor let op be lying, m listening to raypower fm & the host is talking about ds same bullshit crap she typed up there, except you know the OAP & u told him your story, just tune to 100.5 fm nw &;hear pple advise u if its ur story afterall.
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by nextstep(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Truth is, there is no guarantee of future happiness with either guy.

Guys can be such arseholes, and there's no guarantee that the guy who is so lovey dovey today will remain the same. At the risk of sounding mercenary, I say choose the one that cam best improve your economic prospects. I think you get my drift...
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Harinholar(f): 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
kaboninc:

Chai...I like this your relationship oh..

Why don't you add me to the group...make me bf no 3 but above bf no 1? You'll take care of me - cook my food, clean my house, warm my bed, buy me pads, buy me toiletries, bath me, clean my bum, wash my cloths, clean and scrub the floor, hold me by the hands as we walk, pay ALL transport fares for me including flight tickets, buy me food, buy me water, buy me coke, buy my cloths - shirts, trousers, briefs - buy me shoes, buy me a face cap and even handkerchiefs, take me to the cinemas, take me to Elegushi beach, to that cruise boat ride at Civic Center, take me to Quilox night club, take me shopping to Paris and Dubai...and those romantic resorts all expenses paid by you and.....and take me to heaven...

I promise to do all these things in multiples to you. Me can love pass love too oh. I assure you my dad is pure white, my mom is royalty from Saudi and my grandfather is the richest man on earth...even owns some of the planets sef....

Come to me bae....
........And I wll be ur sister by den so dat we can both enjoy ur new bae.....Op.....pls consider my e- bro grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
wayisshut:
[color=#006600]
Ishilove oyaa bia bia come see something ohh, Hungerbad may de like u (knowing fully well say u don marry) don find another love ohhhh. D other guy na him d girl de talk about ohhh. abeg Nor give am face again na so he take de behave [/
color]
Who am I married to? grin
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Solidkay(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
xpressTrade:
op u nottin buh a gold digger...folow who u luv
Wish i could give u a million likes.
u av said it all,
may ur brain not evaporate

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Homguy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
So this girl doesn't know I'm a nairalander...the truth is,I don't intend dating her cause she's quite childish.Nairalanders,this is no stunt,I know the girl in question;I'm not JOKING...She's 22,a student of **** in Akwa Ibom state but right now at PH...I think i'm revealing too much!
gudbadgyal true?
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by RealAlfranco: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

but bros, you are wicked o... The amount of sarcasm in ur post is enough to serve us two lifetimes. You made perfect sense

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by DateMynd44(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
but he's begging me to be patient with him, that things gonna get better when he leave Nigeria and his mom is so close to me, that's one issue
there is no need hiding skeleton in cupboard. Just be plain and direct and tell us that you love the lazy bloke because he has promised to give you a visa when once he lands there and youre already filled with high hopes as you cant wait to egress outta this zoo country.
As a halfcaste in which he is, you love him because he is handsome just as what Jmichlins stated up there.
Pls sorry to ask, how old are you both?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by numericalguy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
temmytanny:

If his Dad is white, why does he need visa? Visa to his father country or to another country? Just asking? I believe he needs a passport and not visa to the country of his father. Why hanging out with a mommy's boy that isnt ready to work? What you cant take now, reject it and move on than to start regretting in future.

I beleive the OP is a liar. Regarding the bolded. Same questions i asked her earlier on and she pretended not to have seen it.
Besides why would she be dating two guys at the Same time.
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by RaeMystix: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

shocked

You are mean ooo.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by DateMynd44(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
onyekachee:
you're just as dumb as your advise. Ewu

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Synzu:

Where did the bolded come from? Do you draw inspiration from the abundance of shiit that has clogged your rectum?
The bold...
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Decibel: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Hello Nairalanders, I wouldn't wanna bore you, So I'll just go straight to the point. I've been dating this guy for sometime now (just date oo) but his mom knows about our relationship and his sisters too. He's such a mama's boy and doesn't wanna work. He says he doesn't like Nigeria and he's waiting for his visa to get ready. He's dad is actually a white. He's idle and depends on me to foot the bills saying he'll reward me when things go well for him. He isn't willing to work and this is really pissing me off. However some one is gradually stealing my heart because he has been doing things my bf doesn't do for me, I'm so confused right now... Dunno who to go for
Need your advice please
Please can you enumerate those things here.
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Hello Nairalanders, I wouldn't wanna bore you, So I'll just go straight to the point. I've been dating this guy for sometime now (just date oo) but his mom knows about our relationship and his sisters too. He's such a mama's boy and doesn't wanna work. He says he doesn't like Nigeria and he's waiting for his visa to get ready. He's dad is actually a white. He's idle and depends on me to foot the bills saying he'll reward me when things go well for him. He isn't willing to work and this is really pissing me off. However some one is gradually stealing my heart because he has been doing things my bf doesn't do for me, I'm so confused right now... Dunno who to go for
Need your advice please

My dear. GO FOR ME kiss
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Originalsly: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
but he's begging me to be patient with him, that things gonna get better when he leave Nigeria and his mom is so close to me, that's one issue
When he leaves Nigeria things gonna get worse... in fact. ..worserer. Read thru comments from Nigerians in the diaspora.... America is not a place for lazy people. He has no work experience...none... no skills.. doesn't know up from down... one big helpless baby... and you are hoping for change? Even if he wants to prostitute his fat lazy ass.... it is work... got to hustle... how can he when his mama not there to wash and powder it? Do you think his colour will open doors for him?...or give the bum an advantage? Grab the next man passing your way..... he would be better than that pile of ........

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Christardor: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
I Knw You Are Not The Girl In That Story But Continue.This Question That Has Been On All Radio Station And Social Media...Kontinue,you hear?
gudbadgyal:
that's it oo. Most times he doesn't have money and asks me to lend him, or if we going out I'll pay for Tfare and every other thing. I've told him already that I can't continue with that attitude
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
op if he is intelligient n visionary ...that is a pass,,as to him b lazy ..perhap because he is gettin financial support wen he needs... FOR a naija gurl of all gurls in d world to spend on a guy ...YOu Luv Him...
the other guy ...u spoilt d whole tin luving him fr a reason ...he is doing things fr yu.wat if he stop.. we guys spend more n cum handy to new catch ,,,but ladies compare there bf to new admirers ...wu now givs them 100% attention ...gurls wat do yu xpect!!!
my advice deny him financial support n challenge him to buy u things nt as if yu dnnt knw he nt earning...if he luvs yu he wil take it as a challenge n hustle ..OR if he is truely a lazy ass might leave ...either ways gud fr yu
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by DateMynd44(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
numericalguy:

I beleive the OP is a liar. Regarding the bolded. Same questions i asked her earlier on and she pretended not to have seen it.
Besides why would she be dating two guys at the Same time.
hahaha temmytanny lol. See as them catch am.
If he's dad is white, why does he need visa to travel to his own country lol the girl maybe right but just that she fell into the wrong hands.
The guy in question is a charlatan, a scammer and a nefarious swindler.
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by laikas: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by laikas: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

lol
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by nuradeen011(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Need your advice please
the 2nd one. coz if you really love the first one you will not even get compuse talkless of opening this thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo / Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.