Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out (42858 Views)

Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by whymoniker(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
As much as I won't advice a girl to be with a guz coz of what he can afford, I believe lazy guys should be single. A girl is meant to help you, you really don't need help when all you do is NOTHINGG.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by zubinike(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Hello Nairalanders, I wouldn't wanna bore you, So I'll just go straight to the point. I've been dating this guy for sometime now (just date oo) but his mom knows about our relationship and his sisters too. He's such a mama's boy and doesn't wanna work. He says he doesn't like Nigeria and he's waiting for his visa to get ready. He's dad is actually a white. He's idle and depends on me to foot the bills saying he'll reward me when things go well for him. He isn't willing to work and this is really pissing me off. However some one is gradually stealing my heart because he has been doing things my bf doesn't do for me, I'm so confused right now... Dunno who to go for
Need your advice please

This is where you have a problem. You are pathetic . choose wisely, how did u get entangle with the other dude if u were submissive ? You weren't dating my sister, you had a selfish purpose
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by hoodmenconcept(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Hello Nairalanders, I wouldn't wanna bore you, So I'll just go straight to the point. I've been dating this guy for sometime now (just date oo) but his mom knows about our relationship and his sisters too. He's such a mama's boy and doesn't wanna work. He says he doesn't like Nigeria and he's waiting for his visa to get ready. He's dad is actually a white. He's idle and depends on me to foot the bills saying he'll reward me when things go well for him. He isn't willing to work and this is really pissing me off. However some one is gradually stealing my heart because he has been doing things my bf doesn't do for me, I'm so confused right now... Dunno who to go for
Need your advice please

A piece of advice:

Don't be deceive with foreign stuff.
Foreigns is meant for hardworking people
So your bf going to abroad does not mean he is gonna be rich or something, not easy for a hard working man let alone of a lazy dude.

Think wise!
All the best!

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by anochuko01(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Go with the lazy guy. Lazy guys rock. Besides, it's not easy to find half-Oyinbos these days. Since he's comfortable placing his hands between his legs while a woman picks his bills, I think he will transform into a hardworking person once he sets foot in America. He won't find another mugu girl there. He will send for you and you two will get married. You will hold hands and walk off into the sunset, into Happily-Ever-After where he will take good care of you.

Like they say, in every decision there are two choices: What is, and what you want; that is, what is good for you and what your emotions crave.
You look so familiar!
Is your name Sarcasm?
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by AntiWailer: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Go for the guy with beards.

Beard gang rocks. grin grin

Like I advised a guy recently after telling me good and bad sides of about 5 girls that I av never seen.

In wisdom I told him to go with the one with the biggest breast.

grin grin

Abeg leave me jare.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by kinibigdeal(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Since you are confused about the two. Come for me then Follow the man with the best character
gudbadgyal:
Need your advice please
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Adedayo97(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=jmichlins post=49518560][/quote]wth God all tins ar possible dear hmm just keep praying 2 God to show u d way because sumtyms we dont get wat we wish 4 hmm God knws best gudluck
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by obyno1011(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Need your advice please

How long will you continue to foot his bills?
How soon will the visa come?
How sure are you that he will remain in love when he travels?

Start giving attention to the other guy. He is really buying time with you.
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by ajasbaba(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
my advice for you is just forget both of them,

Try me and you go see wonder. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Akudinso(m): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Did U want some u love or some that Love's u?
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by muller101(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Choose both of them.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Akudinso(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Did U want some one u love or some one that Love's u?
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by HomeTutor1(f): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please stop spending on him. start diverting the money to your Parent and siblings. They are far more better than him.

Just start relating with him as an ordinary friend in order to avoid the Future story that touches the heart.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by tonio2wo: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Jarizod:
That's not asslicking boy..The lady in question isn't digging any gold na

it's her man ripping her off instead.. did u take kwale weed before commenting
I think I see his point. Oyinbo man pikin, probably permanent visa loading and her mind is set on settling abroad thus the reason she is "investing" on this plan. Though he said it in a harsh manner.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Now you have gotten the attention you are craving for, and the PMs have started dropping oya move to the next level of the game Plan,

took my weeks on Nairaland before i get how it works and here you are registered on 18th add a cute face dp and on 20th you need advice.,adivise ni 419.

gudbadgyal:
Need your advice please

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Daniyomex(m): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
With the sorry state of nations economy you still get the nerve to be rolling with a lazy chap who expect you to pay his billz till things work out for him? How on earth will things work out for someone who didn't make a move? OP, I pity you. Infact go for deliverance. Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves
As things be now, one needs a hardworking partner that knows what he wants and how to get it. You need to be delivered from disillusion and the spirit of muguism.
Just in case u still don't grasp what I'm trying to pass across, then FOLLOW YOUR HEART
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by SarcasticTruth: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Go with the lazy guy. Lazy guys rock. Besides, it's not easy to find half-Oyinbos these days. Since he's comfortable placing his hands between his legs while a woman picks his bills, I think he will transform into a hardworking person once he sets foot in America. He won't find another mugu girl there. He will send for you and you two will get married. You will hold hands and walk off into the sunset, into Happily-Ever-After where he will take good care of you.

Like they say, in every decision there are two choices: What is, and what you want; that is, what is good for you and what your emotions crave.

*bows* you, my very good sire are indeed wonderful. Sarcasm like this is rare around here

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by tonio2wo: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
Laburus:
Now you have gotten the attention you are craving for, and the PMs have started dropping oya move to the next level of the game Plan,

took my weeks on Nairaland before i get how it works and here you are registered on 18th add a cute face dp and on 20th you need advice.,adivise ni 419.

Like u said, u are still a baby on NL. People create new account aside their original moniker when they have some personal issues they want to unburden. So chill! After all she did not ask you for a kobo.
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by numericalguy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Need your advice please

The bolded part does not add up. What does he need a visa for when he's dad is white.

Also, what are you doing with another guy if you are dating your boyfriend and you say you are close to his mother and his sisters all know about the relationdhip. Why should you allow another guy to be doing things for you when you are in a relationdhip as advanced as yours.

Your boyfriend may be lazy but you are far worse than him because you are an unfaithful and disloyal girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by cescky(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Need your advice please

Ur answer is in ur question.

What do U want? A fine man who has potential but won't work...but ud be in love with all of ur days.... If u don't mind footing the bills always cos ,cos abroad may be easier but he still has to work ... So stick with him

U want a dedicated man who foots the bills isn't really handsome etc go with the other .

All in all love is the most important factor.... So what do u want?

Seeing ur profile pic I'll be the two guys in one if u want grin, *joke* but ur cute tho
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Jarizod:
That's not asslicking boy..The lady in question isn't digging any gold na

it's her man ripping her off instead.. did u take kwale weed before commenting
Those weed from Abbi, shey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by abbey621(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
You're dating a guy and you still fraternizing with another guy, you deserve to be cheated on, heart broken and pregnant with 3 headed albinos angry angry On a more serious note, I'll advice you to leave your current bf as you clearly don't love him,you seem to have a certain expectation or hope and my greatest fear is that this guy might never meet those expectations. It is better you go for the guy that is stealing your heart so that when he breaks it you can at least say you followed your heart grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by AdeniyiA(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Not everybody understand s sarcasms guy...
I hope she does lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by hoodmenconcept(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
I don't know why Nigerians keep seeing abroad as a place where you can go and make money easily and think life will be more better.

If you know what people are passing through, you in Nigerians are better of these people in abroad, many Nigerians don't want to come home cos of shame, many of their friends they left in Nigeria are doing well and good and they are there still struggling to pay monthly bills. Please once again, don't be deceive with foreign foreign, I'm in the system and I know what I'm saying.

If your Nigeria bf is hardworking and living good, I will advice you to go with him.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by dacovajnr: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Madam the reason why you're sticking around the guy is cuz he's Mixed same reason why you spend on him..you're hell bent on marrying him coz you want cute kids undecided ..there's 90% chance that he won't even remember you when he eventually leave the country,Be guided let your head do the thinking not ur pussay undecided undecided#Simple

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by MizTyna(f): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

The sarcasm is out of this world! Damn! :*

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by distilledwalex(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
If you really love your supposed half cast boy friend the new guy wont be stealing your heart. BTW... Are you really ready to settle down.. If not.. You can roll with both with your eyes opened. . I bet it wont be long before ur heart tells you which way to go.. But if youre ready to settle down.. If the new guy is real... Then follow him... He has the heart of a man..
On a lighter note.. What if your oyinbo boy friend dey Nairaland... cry
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by sheddy03: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
JuanDeDios:

I hope she understands this elderly talk.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by xynerise: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
In this 21st century, people still hope on "I must go abroad" kind of men?

He is not ready to work and you still remove his diaper for him? You try o. You don't watch movies how guys like this turn out later on?

Babe, preach recession to him and let him know life is tough. How old is he, 15?
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by sheddy03: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
distilledwalex:
If you really love your supposed half cast boy friend the new guy wont be stealing your heart. BTW... Are you really ready to settle down.. If not.. You can roll with both with your eyes opened. . I bet it wont be long before ur heart tells you which way to go.. But if youre ready to settle down.. If the new guy is real... Then follow him... He has the heart of a man..
On a lighter note.. What if your oyinbo boy friend dey Nairaland... cry
the oyibo guy can't be on Nairaland. OP said he doesn't want to do anything, browsing included.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by kayzat: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Need your advice please

How are you sure the lazy dude will come back to you once he got his visa ? And BTW, you may need to just forget your relationship with his mother on this whole issue. you are marrying the son not the mother and whatever that comes out of the wedding will be strictly your enjoyment or headache.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Now we Know its you undecided

So I can advice you Lol,

Run for your dear Life from the Lazy dude. and when you return read the two lines below. grin

The Half cast has nothing to offer you apart from his Fine Boyishness. Move on with your Life.
He is just a Lazy ass and will find another girl to foot his bills, Be Smart Dont ever deceive yourself it gonna be well between you and him.

Finally I dont give out Money online.

Goodluck wink

tonio2wo:

Like u said, u are still a baby on NL. People create new account aside their original moniker when they have some personal issues they want to unburden. So chill! After all she did not ask you for a kobo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! / Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.