Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out (42846 Views)

Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by kennyjam: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
the person gradually stealing your heart is doing Things like what that ur bf doesnt do?
Kennyjam wants to know because he needs to get a stolen heart!
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by dollarboi11(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Hello Nairalanders, I wouldn't wanna bore you, So I'll just go straight to the point. I've been dating this guy for sometime now (just date oo) but his mom knows about our relationship and his sisters too. He's such a mama's boy and doesn't wanna work. He says he doesn't like Nigeria and he's waiting for his visa to get ready. He's dad is actually a white. He's idle and depends on me to foot the bills saying he'll reward me when things go well for him. He isn't willing to work and this is really pissing me off. However some one is gradually stealing my heart because he has been doing things my bf doesn't do for me, I'm so confused right now... Dunno who to go for
Need your advice please
I THINK URE GRADUALLY MAKING UR CHOICE, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE U CONCLUDE.
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Emeka71(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
but he's begging me to be patient with him, that things gonna get better when he leave Nigeria and his mom is so close to me, that's one issue
Maybe He is rich; maybe he is testing you to know if you love him not for money.
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by 1stNumeroUno: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mehn, see somebody holding the torch for a gold digger mining her blind!

I'm sure this lazy guy sabi fvck wella. Yes, he'll have so much energy to burn on he 'field' after lazing around all-day waiting for lady hustler to come foot his bill. And he'll dig her hard to appreciate her good gesture/assistance.
Badt guy grin

Lawd why I no meet this type of op wen I was in the 'world'. cry
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Kenneth10110(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
My advise leave the both of them and come and date me.
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by wayisshut: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
[color=#006600]Ishilove oyaa bia bia come see something ohh, Hungerbad may de like u (knowing fully well say u don marry) don find another love ohhhh. D other guy na him d girl de talk about ohhh. abeg Nor give am face again na so he take de behave [/color]
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by ADRILL(m): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Regarding the fact that you are in a relationship proves that you are matured enough to know that your potential Yankee boy might just stow away ones he's out of the country. So, just have an idea of what you want your ideal man to be and make your choice
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
So this girl doesn't know I'm a nairalander...the truth is,I don't intend dating her cause she's quite childish.Nairalanders,this is no stunt,I know the girl in question;I'm not JOKING...She's 22,a student of **** in Akwa Ibom state but right now at PH...I think i'm revealing too much!
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Hello Nairalanders, I wouldn't wanna bore you, So I'll just go straight to the point. I've been dating this guy for sometime now (just date oo) but his mom knows about our relationship and his sisters too. He's such a mama's boy and doesn't wanna work. He says he doesn't like Nigeria and he's waiting for his visa to get ready. He's dad is actually a white. He's idle and depends on me to foot the bills saying he'll reward me when things go well for him. He isn't willing to work and this is really pissing me off. However some one is gradually stealing my heart because he has been doing things my bf doesn't do for me, I'm so confused right now... Dunno who to go for
Need your advice please
[size=15pt] that's why there're born leaders and born followers, lets use this shit you posted to distinguish Between leaders and followers grin
Anyone who believes the above crap are all born to follow (Salary earners) grin
And those who don't believe this crap are born leaders (salary payers) grin
Now all commenters choose your place..... grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by kaboninc(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Need your advice please

Chai...I like this your relationship oh..

Why don't you add me to the group...make me bf no 3 but above bf no 1? You'll take care of me - cook my food, clean my house, warm my bed, buy me pads, buy me toiletries, bath me, clean my bum, wash my cloths, clean and scrub the floor, hold me by the hands as we walk, pay ALL transport fares for me including flight tickets, buy me food, buy me water, buy me coke, buy my cloths - shirts, trousers, briefs - buy me shoes, buy me a face cap and even handkerchiefs, take me to the cinemas, take me to Elegushi beach, to that cruise boat ride at Civic Center, take me to Quilox night club, take me shopping to Paris and Dubai...and those romantic resorts all expenses paid by you and.....and take me to heaven...

I promise to do all these things in multiples to you. Me can love pass love too oh. I assure you my dad is pure white, my mom is royalty from Saudi and my grandfather is the richest man on earth...even owns some of the planets sef....

Come to me bae....
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by ibnjarir93(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
He'll reward her once things start going well for him. Nice!
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by tosyne2much(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
So, ladies still keep multiple bfs on this period of recession?
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by amamazzing: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Synzu:

Where did the bolded come from? Do you draw inspiration from the abundance of shiit that has clogged your rectum?

I laughed too hard at this
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by temmytanny(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Need your advice please
If his Dad is white, why does he need visa? Visa to his father country or to another country? Just asking? I believe he needs a passport and not visa to the country of his father. Why hanging out with a mommy's boy that isnt ready to work? What you cant take now, reject it and move on than to start regretting in future.
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by agarawu23(m): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
That's the confusion u face when u fvck 2 dicks angry
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by GoldCircle: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
@op, if it looks like duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck.

In other words, stone wey eyes see no dey blind am. To be forewarned is to be fore armed.

Be Guided! I have spoken. The gods are wise!
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by hahn(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Need your advice please

Any man that waits for your money does not deserve you. He is still a boy sef. Him never be man.

Kick him out. You do not deserve such a person in your life

undecided
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by mayorall(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Need your advice please

Are you sure he hasnt been lying to you?. His dad is white and he is waiting for visa. Thought he should be a citizen
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by kunle75(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Need your advice please

Truth be told you are only waiting for disaster to befall you because of your BF status been an half cast sorry for you
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
You pick the second guy. Here's why: if you really had it in for the lazy guy, you wouldn't even entertain the hardworking lad.
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by donteflon(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
At the poster you are just being carried away by handsomeness and personality that all remember u cant afford the stress of a lazy man bills forever
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by oluwasegun007(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Need your advice please

my question is,

what is the new person doing that your guy does not
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by gaby(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
mayorall:

Are you sure he hasnt been lying to you?. His dad is white and he is waiting for visa. Thought he should be a citizen

Perhaps his dad is a lebanese or other north African "white" according to most Nigerians afterall Ramsey Noah's dad is "white" grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Funjosh:

choose me cheesy
Oya come
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Since you are confused about the two. Come for me then Follow the man with the best character
he he. Funny u
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
ajasbaba:
my advice for you is just forget both of them,

Try me and you go see wonder. grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol. Ok
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by jeeplady: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
my dear paying a man's bills is never a good thing to especially if he is not yet your husband,, there is a man out there that is loving you that's y he is doing things for you,,and the best thing is that you have start thinking of him,,,,please do ignore the other lazy,,or better still date both of them but stop paying his bill,,try to be careful so you don't lose both of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Laburus:
Now you have gotten the attention you are craving for, and the PMs have started dropping oya move to the next level of the game Plan,

took my weeks on Nairaland before i get how it works and here you are registered on 18th add a cute face dp and on 20th you need advice.,adivise ni 419.

Don't jump into conclusion Swt. I've been a nairaland addict since early ds yr. Just that I was visiting as a guest because I didn't know d due process to join. I know about seun and Lala and snake topics. So you calm down, reason well, then talk.

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by laidthrice(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
that's it oo. Most times he doesn't have money and asks me to lend him, or if we going out I'll pay for Tfare and every other thing. I've told him already that I can't continue with that attitude
dump the lazy guys ass like a bad attitude, besides u don't néed a mama's boy, u need a man
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lol he's Dad is white, then he must be a citizen of one of this oyinbo country? well my advise goes this way once he secure his visa i can assure he's gonna dump you due to the circumstances over there a word is enough for the wise
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Laburus:
Now you have gotten the attention you are craving for, and the PMs have started dropping oya move to the next level of the game Plan,

took my weeks on Nairaland before i get how it works and here you are registered on 18th add a cute face dp and on 20th you need advice.,adivise ni 419.

I've been an addicted guest for months now and I know about Suen, lala and snakes. Please think before u talk

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Kirinwa: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
that's it oo. Most times he doesn't have money and asks me to lend him, or if we going out I'll pay for Tfare and every other thing. I've told him already that I can't continue with that attitude

Op even your I'd shows you are yet to discover who you are and without knowing who you are, you will never know what you want.(GoodBadGirl)

A man who is lazy in this generation? Not only is he lazy, he hates Nigeria, your roots,probably your people and you are okay with that? Even if he comes into money tomorrow, that's not the type of guy you will wish to spend the rest of your life with.

You never had a relationship, a relationship is meant to be 2-ways. Two people caring for and about each other's happiness.
Its not like he's physically challenged. He just lazy. Let it go.

For the second guy you haven't told us much about him or what it is he does the other one doesn't. Don't base your love on just money and material things alone. I can't tell you to stick to this second guy cos I don't have much information on him to advise you concerning him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo / Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.