Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

deleted - Investment (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104475 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by Gbengageorge: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
obitrac:
GUYS pls help me.I was matched with a participant to provide help to.i completed the transaction but unfortunately i coundnt upload the reciept within the stipulated period due to connectivity issues and was blocked.i have written to support to unblock my account but i have not been able to reach the guy on phone i PH to for a refund.what do i do now

When you paid , you should have called him to ask for extension which will give you ample time to upload. write to support and table your case.

1 Like

Re: deleted by RealityShot: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
surebona:
Hhave anybody been able to solve issues of fake Proof of payment upload? and how long did it take? pl
ease...

just extend the time and get your signed bank statement ready..
Upload it after writing that it's fake pop..

System will clear you for rematch..

If the yellow question mark has shown
Well write support.. Na long thing shaa

1 Like

Re: deleted by bush4ker(m): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
RealityShot:

soft work

1 Like

Re: deleted by daudae1: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
RealityShot:

please nobody is answering me.support askd us to upload bank statement from 17-27th and they indicate dat we must do it within 72hrs.72hrs was ova since tuesday but no response till today.i have uploaded mine since monday morning.the lady dat uploaded de fake pictures is not even comin online again.she must be a Wicked devil.pls wat do i do?? Pls help me
Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
pls I need your suggestions and ideas,,i PH of 100k and I was matched to pay 4 persons,,,3 have seen d alerts and confirmed my payment on their PO,,,d last person I paid 20k is claiming he hasnt seen the money,,pls should I write to support,,,i need ur ideas
Re: deleted by piroski09(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
To all the MMM gurus and guider.... Pls help my guider registered my 2 bank account ( first bank and UBA ) in the account section and now am due to get help. I told my guider but he said their is no problem. I am kind of confuse
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 3:31am On Dec 02, 2016
daudae1:
please nobody is answering me.support askd us to upload bank statement from 17-27th and they indicate dat we must do it within 72hrs.72hrs was ova since tuesday but no response till today.i have uploaded mine since monday morning.the lady dat uploaded de fake pictures is not even comin online again.she must be a Wicked devil.pls wat do i do?? Pls help me
yeah she is wicked..
otherwise she would have logged in before time expired and clicked
"i refuse to make payment!"

well...bro..send reminder to support and open
another ticket...open a ticket or 2 every day

start praying!
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 3:43am On Dec 02, 2016
frankyskyboi:
pls I need your suggestions and ideas,,i PH of 100k and I was matched to pay 4 persons,,,3 have seen d alerts and confirmed my payment on their PO,,,d last person I paid 20k is claiming he hasnt seen the money,,pls should I write to support,,,i need ur ideas
is it transfer you did?
or bank deposit?

how much time is remaining for payment?

tell the guy to extend the time if the transfer has not reached him...then you go to the bank and request your bank statement

send it to the guy so he knows his in trouble if you upload it to support.

tell him to get his own too ..and show you.

if all it doesnt show on his sheet and your bank shows it left yours..

my guy , go to his bank and tell them to check the account balance of the guy and look for your deposit!

the bank will do that for you when you show them your signed bank statement..

lol.. This na wetin we dey do on our own since!

if the deposit shows up in his account..
inform the banker that the owner lied
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 3:47am On Dec 02, 2016
Show the banker the fake statement the guy uploaded to you..

then ask for a print out (this might be hard to get shaa)
frankyskyboi:
Show the banker the fake statement the guy uploaded to you..

then ask for a print out (this might be hard to get shaa)
Re: deleted by bush4ker(m): 6:16am On Dec 02, 2016
daudae1:
relax they will reply you.remember you are not the only participant having problem,its taking so long bcuz support have a new method to takle fake pop,you used the old method by waiting for the question mark but they will rematch you with another person,maybe the girl is dead.

1 Like

Re: deleted by sammirano: 6:51am On Dec 02, 2016
adonismuller:
good idea but what about the case of uploading fake teller? should mmm automatically confirm too?

That is the idea of the 48hrs grace period to allow the receiver indicate that a fake pop has been sent. if that is not done and there is no confirmation, then it will only be assumed that the person received the money and was perhaps busy or other reasons other than fake pop for failure to confirm payment.
Re: deleted by wizean(m): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2016
I laugh when I hear people mentioning "support". Please don't be deceived, there is no "support" anywhere. Just pray you don't have an issue with your investment in MMM. If you do, that is when you wld understand that there is no support anywhere...... The best you wld get is a default system response.

I invested 500k and I was asked to pay 6 people. I made the payments and one of the beneficiaries whom i paid 78k to her skye bank account refused to confirm. Unfortunately, the number on her profile was incorrect, same with that of her guider. So there was no way i cld reach them. I wrote to support severally and the response i got was a default response asking me to provide my signed bank statement. I did that and i never heard from support for 2 straight weeks.

When my frustration got to the peak, I had to go to skye bank myself to get the correct phone number of the beneficiary. That was another tug of war on its own cos bank officials would never want to disclose customer's details. I was lucky i got the number through a personal contact in skye bank. I called the beneficiary and all she could say was "bros, no vex, i don forget say i suppose confirm"....... U can imagine !

For 2 straight weeks, she tied down my 500k cos of her unconfirmed 78k and I keep wondering what my fate would have bin if I hadn't taken the step i took.

Make una no deceive unaself oooooo....... There is no support anywhere. Just pray earnestly that you have no issues with your investment.

My little piece of advice !

1 Like

Re: deleted by bush4ker(m): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2016
wizean:
I laugh when I hear people mentioning "support". Please don't be deceived, there is no "support" anywhere. Just pray you don't have an issue with your investment in MMM. If you do, that is when you wld understand that there is no support anywhere...... The best you wld get is a default system response.

I invested 500k and I was asked to pay 6 people. I made the payments and one of the beneficiaries whom i paid 78k to her skye bank account refused to confirm. Unfortunately, the number on her profile was incorrect, same with that of her guider. So there was no way i cld reach them. I wrote to support severally and the response i got was a default response asking me to provide my signed bank statement. I did that and i never heard from support for 2 straight weeks.

When my frustration got to the peak, I had to go to skye bank myself to get the correct phone number of the beneficiary. That was another tug of war on its own cos bank officials would never want to disclose customer's details. I was lucky i got the number through a personal contact in skye bank. I called the beneficiary and all she could say was "bros, no vex, i don forget say i suppose confirm"....... U can imagine !

For 2 straight weeks, she tied down my 500k cos of her unconfirmed 78k and I keep wondering what my fate would have bin if I hadn't taken the step i took.

Make una no deceive unaself oooooo....... There is no support anywhere. Just pray earnestly that you have no issues with your investment.

mr man my friend ph but he couldnt pay up when he was matched so d system blocked him,he later wrote to support and d ban was lifted after 7days.again search on this thread u will see many issue had been solved by CRO. dont say what u dont know

1 Like

Re: deleted by bush4ker(m): 7:56am On Dec 02, 2016
Another problem is the receiver unable to confirm payment on the platform.i experienced such after i ph,i called the guy and told him i will block him if he fail to confirm the payment,e no reach 15min he confirmed me.
Re: deleted by jp130(m): 8:12am On Dec 02, 2016
I paid N1000 to 1 Obanor Blessing Ngozi n up till nw, she no confirm. I av uploaded my pop n informd her guider. Her numb is off sinc yestday. Plz tell me d worst i shud xpect
Re: deleted by wizean(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2016
bush4ker:
mr man my friend ph but he couldnt pay up when he was matched so d system blocked him,he later wrote to support and d ban was lifted after 7days.again search on this thread u will see many issue had been solved by CRO. dont say what u dont know

I wouldn't argue with you. There are 2 issues you should pray you don't experience on Mmm "fake pop and unconfirmed payment"...... Na then u go understand support no dey anywhere !
Re: deleted by Fantusi(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2016
wizean:

I believe you, seriously this support na wash. I have been writing to them now for 3weeks, but no response yet. I don tire self. They are only real if you never PH because they need you for that, but the moment you don pay, you don enter one chance be that oh!
Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2016
Please, I want to leave my money for more than 35 days! Has anyone tried it before ??
Re: deleted by nellyquash(f): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Please my Mavro is just 30 days today. when i checked available to withdraw yesterday it was 76,124.48 but today it has drop to 76,028.25, even my other Mavro dropped from 47,322.84 to 47,228.59.

Please what can someone explain these for me?
Re: deleted by adonismuller(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2016
sammirano:

That is the idea of the 48hrs grace period to allow the receiver indicate that a fake pop has been sent. if that is not done and there is no confirmation, then it will only be assumed that the person received the money and was perhaps busy or other reasons other than fake pop for failure to confirm payment.
really? and what if the person uploads the fake teller just 2 minuites for the 48 hrs to elapse?

1 Like

Re: deleted by daudae1: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2016
There is no support.because in my case the lady uploaded a piece of paper and she has neva reponded in de chat box nor written to support.her phone number is fake.it have taken me 3 weeks now support have not done anitin about it.
Re: deleted by daudae1: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2016
Wen eva dis is resolved i will leave MMM for Good
Re: deleted by daudae1: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2016
nellyquash:

Please my Mavro is just 30 days today. when i checked available to withdraw yesterday it was 76,124.48 but today it has drop to 76,028.25, even my other Mavro dropped from 47,322.84 to 47,228.59.

naiv question.wat is delayin you to getHelp?? Nobody should answer dis pls
Re: deleted by nellyquash(f): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2016
daudae1:
naiv question.wat is delayin you to getHelp?? Nobody should answer dis pls

I did not quote for response. So face your lane.

Or were you expecting me to GH before the 30 days? Read well before you comment please.

1 Like

Re: deleted by paxonel(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
please i want to ask, has anybody been matched to pay in days of the week other than tuesdays and thursdays? or can they match people to pay during weekends?
Re: deleted by Elegantdiva: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
am I unlucky or is there anything wrong with my account? I click GH since Tuesday and I was matched but the person didn't pay. I was imdatly matched again now the person has refused to pay thou she still av hours left. is anything wrong with my account or luck?
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Elegantdiva:
am I unlucky or is there anything wrong with my account? I click GH since Tuesday and I was matched but the person didn't pay. I was imdatly matched again now the person has refused to pay thou she still av hours left. is anything wrong with my account or luck?
Call her and ask her Y..
Extend the time if she doesn't pay and upload pop at 2hrs to the dead line.
Save your self a lot of stress
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
paxonel:
please i want to ask, has anybody been matched to pay in days of the week other than tuesdays and thursdays? or can they match people to pay during weekends?
Most people gh on Tuesday or Thursday that's why you get PH matches on those days...
But some novice can gh on Saturday and the then you will be matched on Saturday.. Lol
Matching occurs whenever there are gh orders.. WHENEVER
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
nellyquash:

wait till the next Tuesday or Thursday and see.. Then u know if it really drops..
Haven't heard of dropping at 35daya even before
Some claim dropping starts at 40 days

1 Like

Re: deleted by businesscitadel(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Good day Mavrodians,

I am supposed to get help and I've been matched since 8 a.m yesterday. I called the guy I was to get help from 3 times, yesterday 7:30p.m, this afternoon 1 p.m and the third one @3:55pm he refused to pick his call. The two times he picked he made promises to make the bank payment but till now nothing. Banks close at 4p.m. which is already late.

Mavrodians,

what step would you advice me to take between now and 8a.m tomorrow when the time to get help expires in case he does not pay? Especially tomorrow being Saturday and might not be able to get official statement during wekend should the need arise
Re: deleted by bush4ker(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
RealityShot:

Call her and ask her Y..
Extend the time if she doesn't pay and upload pop at 2hrs to the dead line.
Save your self a lot of stress
good pm i thought extending time is only done when fake pop is uploaded?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.