Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

deleted - Investment (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104471 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by bush4ker(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Someone in dis thread said he extended the time by 24hrs and wrote fake pop uplaoded but when he clicked next itdisplayed "file required"does it mean we should get our bank statement ready before pressing the get help button?
Re: deleted by Fantusi(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
My fellow Mavrodians, my own turn don come oh, I requested to get help on Tuesday, I was matched immediately which makes me happy because I no wan problem, this person did not make the payment DAT very day I called him the next day he told me DAT he was not even aware of it DAT he will not be able to pay oh! I no mind I waited until the time finish. On Thursday mornin I got matched again with another person this time a lady, I called her early to let her know abt it so DAT I will know if she will pay, she said no p DAT she will pay.
After like two hrs she called and said DAT she has paid, I said OK but I have not receive the alert she said I should wait a little I said OK and waited for like five hrs but did not see nothing, called her and told her, she started shouting on me DAT I shld wait, I asked about the receipt and she said she will upload letter, I just kept quiet and ended the call, since den I HV bn checking my bank accnt and MMM accnt but nothing change. Today Friday I log in and saw DAT she uploaded a payment receipt with my name on it but not my account number, I called her immediately but she no answer until around 3pm I told her dat she did not pay d money into my account, she said she no want trouble oh DAT I should just confirm her payment and DAT is all.
Please your advice, what shld be my next move?
Re: deleted by sammirano: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
adonismuller:
really? and what if the person uploads the fake teller just 2 minuites for the 48 hrs to elapse?

The 48hrs will be after the completion of the payment I. E after the payer confirms either through genuine or fake pop in order to give the receiver time ti verify the payment.
Re: deleted by adonismuller(m): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
sammirano:

The 48hrs will be after the completion of the payment I. E after the payer confirms either through genuine or fake pop in order to give the receiver time ti verify the payment.
you dont understand....the person can upload a fake teller 2 mins before the 48hrs elapses and from your suggestion if such happens mmm will automatically confirm the person before u will even log inn to confirm payment and find out it is a fake teller....

my guy mmm is on the right track
Re: deleted by kaymart: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
adonismuller:
you dont understand....the person can upload a fake teller 2 mins before the 48hrs elapses and from your suggestion if such happens mmm will automatically confirm the person before u will even log inn to confirm payment and find out it is a fake teller....

my guy mmm is on the right track

support is yet to reply me since yesterday. am confused seriously.
I still don't knw what I did wrong.

pls, how long does it take to come off this moratorium?
Re: deleted by hartson(m): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
RealityShot:

The system asked you to upload your
signed or stamped bank statement
To prove the pop is fake.

Do so and rest.. Then you will be rematch ed after the 24hrs expires

DON'T WAIT FOR YELLOW QUESTION MARK O

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: deleted by RealityShot: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
bush4ker:
good pm i thought extending time is only done when fake pop is uploaded?
Nope.. If you don't know how to do it.. Ask your guider to do it for you
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
hartson:

Thank you. Actually I was wrong.I am guilty cos I was impatient though she behaved like a scammer.She would have call me to request for time extension or explain that she could not meet up with payment I will understand then extend time for her instead she uploaded a screenshot of payment showing transcation details when in the actual sense I checked by balance and no alert to show such transcation took place so I was quick to conclude that she is a scammer.When I finally got email alert,I called her that I have seen the email alert that was when she opened up and narrated her ordeal at the bank.She actually paid immediately she got order but incessant poor network at the bank delayed the phone or email alert.Finally,I apologised to her for my misguided utterances.She is just an simple,cool and easygoing chick.Now we are friends.
That's what MMM is about.. Helping each other..
Some persons choose to think it's a get rich quick opportunity!
And try to scam others.. Mtchewww

All the best in MMM..

Always contact the person a soon as you see the match..
Tell him how you intend to pay and when..
Texting is more direct

1 Like

Re: deleted by RealityShot: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
kaymart:

14days or more..

Upload copy of your ID.. Proof to verify your identity..
Read faq on the site on how to do that..

That can help lift TM faster
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Don't tell anyone to extend ur time this December month.
Even Nokia torch
Or even Nokia 3310 can do this transaction very well. Copy the code and save.
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
*737#
Fidelity Bank
*770#
First Bank
*894#
Sterling Bank
*822#
Skye Bank
*389#
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
*389#
EcoBank
*326#
Zenith Bank
*302#
Stanbic Bank
*909#
Access Bank Bank
*901#
Wema Bank
*322#
Diamond Bank
*302#
For Diamond Yello Account holders
*710#
Unity Bank USSD
For Unity Bank
*322#
Heritage Bank USSD
*322#
KeyStone Bank USSD
*322#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: deleted by bush4ker(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
RealityShot:

Nope.. If you don't know how to do it.. Ask your guider to do it for you
ok best advice is to wait for d yellow question mark
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
bush4ker:
ok best advice is to wait for d yellow question mark
No.. Extend the time is the best advice.
Re: deleted by bush4ker(m): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
RealityShot:

No.. Extend the time is the best advice.
pls i have searched d whole youtube for such method but i couldnt find one,should we depend on it?thank u
Re: deleted by needy: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pls how do I deal with a situation where I was short payed for my GH. I was matched with someone who was supposed to pay me 150k and he paid 50k and uploaded fake pop. Am already running out of time
Re: deleted by hartson(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
RealityShot:
Don't tell anyone to extend ur time this December month.
Even Nokia torch
Or even Nokia 3310 can do this transaction very well. Copy the code and save.
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
*737#
Fidelity Bank
*770#
First Bank
*894#
Sterling Bank
*822#
Skye Bank
*389#
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
*389#
EcoBank
*326#
Zenith Bank
*302#
Stanbic Bank
*909#
Access Bank Bank
*901#
Wema Bank
*322#
Diamond Bank
*302#
For Diamond Yello Account holders
*710#
Unity Bank USSD
For Unity Bank
*322#
Heritage Bank USSD
*322#
KeyStone Bank USSD
*322#
I bet you people will not use this codes cause they don't want to hear stories.Many will prefer to go and queue up in the bank hall,do transcations get tellers as evidence of payment.

1 Like

Re: deleted by folumide(f): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
Click on funds not recieved, and av your bank statement ready, den write to support. Good luck
Fantusi:
My fellow Mavrodians, my own turn don come oh, I requested to get help on Tuesday, I was matched immediately which makes me happy because I no wan problem, this person did not make the payment DAT very day I called him the next day he told me DAT he was not even aware of it DAT he will not be able to pay oh! I no mind I waited until the time finish. On Thursday mornin I got matched again with another person this time a lady, I called her early to let her know abt it so DAT I will know if she will pay, she said no p DAT she will pay.
After like two hrs she called and said DAT she has paid, I said OK but I have not receive the alert she said I should wait a little I said OK and waited for like five hrs but did not see nothing, called her and told her, she started shouting on me DAT I shld wait, I asked about the receipt and she said she will upload letter, I just kept quiet and ended the call, since den I HV bn checking my bank accnt and MMM accnt but nothing change. Today Friday I log in and saw DAT she uploaded a payment receipt with my name on it but not my account number, I called her immediately but she no answer until around 3pm I told her dat she did not pay d money into my account, she said she no want trouble oh DAT I should just confirm her payment and DAT is all.
Please your advice, what shld be my next move?
Re: deleted by Fantusi(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
kaymart:

Am on Moratorium for like 18 days now, and yet no reply from support.
Re: deleted by bush4ker(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
needy:
Pls how do I deal with a situation where I was short payed for my GH. I was matched with someone who was supposed to pay me 150k and he paid 50k and uploaded fake pop. Am already running out of time
dont confirm payment.write to support with bank statement
Re: deleted by bush4ker(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
If anybody here hv sovled d issue of fake pop using the extend time method should pls indicate by narrating how he/she accomplished it. BRAVO!
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 3:16am On Dec 03, 2016
hartson:
I bet you people will not use this codes cause they don't want to hear stories.Many will prefer to go and queue up in the bank hall,do transcations get tellers as evidence of payment.U never sabi my kwontri men grin grin
I put my bank Sim on an android phone and screenshot then send as pop..

BUT.. DO YOU KNOW THAT POP IS NOT A MUST?

ONCE THE PERSON GETS ALERT, YOU CAN GO
and click "I have completed this order"
And send it without pop!
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 3:18am On Dec 03, 2016
Fantusi:

Am on Moratorium for like 18 days now, and yet no reply from support.
Go and remind support on your old ticket
And open a new one.

Confirm your identity again..
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 3:20am On Dec 03, 2016
bush4ker:
pls i have searched d whole youtube for such method but i couldnt find one,should we depend on it?thank u
Yes depend on it. It's the new way support designed to reduce time spent waiting after fake pop or question mark
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 3:24am On Dec 03, 2016
bush4ker:
Someone in dis thread said he extended the time by 24hrs and wrote fake pop uplaoded but when he clicked next itdisplayed "file required"does it mean we should get our bank statement ready before pressing the get help button?
Nope.. Before clicking the half green circle to extend time (as proof)
Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 3:25am On Dec 03, 2016
Hello house, I was matched to provide help on Thursday but I didn't know until past 4pm yesterday. Now I have few hours less than 7 hrs for my 48hrs to complete. I have the cash with me and there is no way banks will open tomorrow. Is there anything I can do that won't affect who I'm to pay neither will it affect me. Thanks!
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 3:31am On Dec 03, 2016
bharkarh:
Hello house, I was matched to provide help on Thursday but I didn't know until past 4pm yesterday. Now I have few hours less than 7 hrs for my 48hrs to complete. I have the cash with me and there is no way banks will open tomorrow. Is there anything I can do that won't affect who I'm to pay neither will it affect me. Thanks!
call the person.
Tell him your situation.. If his within your reach.. Meet up and pay cash!
Let him sign on a piece of paper like receipt.
And he should confirm it in your presence..

If his far...
Tell him to extend the time to Monday..
If he can't.. Tell him to ask his guider to do so for him
Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 3:37am On Dec 03, 2016
RealityShot:
call the person.
Tell him your situation.. If his within your reach.. Meet up and pay cash!
Let him sign on a piece of paper like receipt.
And he should confirm it in your presence..

If his far...
Tell him to extend the time to Monday..
If he can't.. Tell him to ask his guider to do so for him
thanks for swift response. I'm to pay 3 people (200k) in total.

1 Like

Re: deleted by RealityShot: 3:45am On Dec 03, 2016
muhammadu Buhari)
M____MM___
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2016
bharkarh:

If you can do fund transfer on ATM please do it instead because some evil people will tell you that they understand and they will extend your time but next time you login you will find out that you have been blocked for failing to make payment within the initial time you were given.

If you must request extended time then follow up the order to ensure the person actually extended the time.
Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2016
fellis:

If you can do fund transfer on ATM please do it instead because some evil people will tell you that they understand and they will extend your time but next time you login you will find out that you have been blocked for failing to make payment within the initial time you were given.

If you must request extended time then follow up the order to ensure the person actually extended the time.
I was able to make the payment. I used my friend's account so I gave him cash. One of them has confirmed. The remaining two are yet to but they've seen the alert. If they failed to, hope I will be confirmed by the system?
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
bharkarh:
I was able to make the payment. I used my friend's account so I gave him cash. One of them has confirmed. The remaining two are yet to but they've seen the alert. If they failed to, hope I will be confirmed by the system?
nope.
Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
RealityShot:
nope.
remaining the last guy to confirm I really don't know what's wrong with him cos I sent to him first. It's paat 48hrs now. What do I do if he decides not to confirm? Thanks!
Re: deleted by RealityShot: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
bharkarh:
remaining the last guy to confirm I really don't know what's wrong with him cos I sent to him first. It's paat 48hrs now. What do I do if he decides not to confirm? Thanks!
Well you will first write his guider..
Then call the guider...
Finally wait 24hrs then write support

But really.. You can relax till Monday
He will confirm or be blocked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.