Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) (51275 Views)

Exxonmobil Donates 5000 Tablets To Kaduna Smart Education Initiative (Photos) / Army Launches "Thank You For Your Service" Initiative (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Prepares For Get-Involved Initiative (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
hybridtm:
Kemi no get dat kind brain, to follow people like dis seatdown.. ..she go dey with her mate, like Terry G, Timaya, Tonto Dikeh.. .make dem dey discuss economic Mata.. ...
DULL WOMAN, WITH FINE ENGLISH =KEMI ADEOSUN

lol you are wicked

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Gazaluv(m): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
jamesibor:
Ngozi Iweala on stage with powerful men - Picture

All men are equal na only for mouth..

https://mobile.twitter.com/NOIweala/status/778209146437009408
jamesibor:
[b]Ngozi Iweala on stage with powerful men - Picture

https://mobile.twitter.com/NOIweala/status/778209146437009408
[/b][quote author=jamesibor post=49522816]Ngozi Iweala on stage with powerful men - Picture

https://mobile.twitter.com/NOIweala/status/7782091464370094She is there
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by madapcmod: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
mekaboy:
Why not? Is she not the one here?

See as d recession clueless minister dey peep for likely questions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Trapnews: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
hybridtm:
Kemi no get dat kind brain, to follow people like dis seatdown.. ..she go dey with her mate, like Terry G, Timaya, Tonto Dikeh.. .make dem dey discuss economic Mata.. ...
Why do flattttheads always celebrate thieves? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by sidieladaniel: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
God bless Ngozi okonji-iweala.

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by pol23: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Why una dey talk Kemi.
Abeg stop am.
Buhari don sit down talk intellect like this before.
I mean real discussion where everybody brimgs something to the table to make the world a better place.
Na to dey pose for shot.

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by ideology(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
banki:
abeg you guys are insatiable
we wanted young people as ministers kemi is the youngest minister
we wanted women kemi is a woman
some bigots wanted southerners she is a southerner

I prefer kemi
she ensured that state goverments got bail out to pay salaries even when oil prices were lower
someone was minister and states were owing 8mmonths salaries and yet Nigeria was earning more

I prefer kemi during her time I haven't heard or seen anyone carrying billions of dollars away but under someone else theft was the order of the day

someone did not save for a rainy day
someone else is saving

who ha been owing contractors een when Nigeria was earning 6 times what we are earning now

Who is a better manager,
hahahahhaha are you kidding me, just re read your comments, i pity those that liked your post not you self

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by madapcmod: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Trapnews:

Why do Igbos always celebrate thieves? undecided

Like thieefnubu the jagabandit of Afonja and Obj the ebora owu of afonja land

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by misscall247: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
peteken:
Balling among her equals...
the bible has bn fufild on her head

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Collins9156(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
A sent .
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA IS NOT THAT GOOD OTHERWISE NIGERIAN ECONOMY WILL NOT BE IN TATTERS!!!AFTER CO ORDINATING IT.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Rexleo(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Very immature, she's been sacked and she should deal with it.I see her always dropping stuff like dis,like a sixteen year old girl.I guess she's suffering from delusion of grandeur.she would have been very pathetic to work with and have has a colleague.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Obumorji(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
[/b][/i][/font][color=#990000][/color] yoruba and hausa people no get diz kind brain! #IGBOANDPROUD. [b][i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Shym3xx: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
hybridtm:

Oh, shut up. So, because frog face sat with the vultures that are responsible for the extreme poverty plaguing your life - after robbing that shytehole twice. First with the Ponzi scheme of debt repayment. And secondly, with her inability to save when oil prices were extremely high. Yet you think this utter useless idiot is the messiah.

Some of you stark illiterates need brain transplant. The frog faced biitch sold ya collective future to the vultures she's with. And what you see in that picture is her reward.

Perhaps one day when they start educating you plebs about international politics and how the global system works - you'd see the light. Till continue to perambulate in abject poverty and illiteracy lool.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by amanze15(m): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Proffdada:
If this woman is really good, Nigeria won't face any recession for next sixty years. She was there in times of plenty and she called sanusi a liar when he predicted the recession and exposed nnpc nefarious 20 billion looting undecided
no matter how exposed and educated you are, our system for naija would suck you into its rigmarole, and corruptness.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ngozi Okonji Iweala is competent but she can not succeed in Nigeria because of the lack of fiscal federalism being practised in Nigeria.

Imagine the whole northern states, western states and eastern states depending on the oil from the Niger delta for their development.

It is only if we fight corruption and Nigeria practise true federalism where all the states must be producing and exporting one product before Madam Ngozi Iweala can succeed.

Are the Buhari north prepare to let go of the oil from the Niger delta?

Imagine the way Buhari had to bring soldiers "Operation Cocodile Smile" to terrorise the people of the Niger delta for their oil?

Haba!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by amanze15(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
just makes me laugh how a woman who has a million followers on instagram is a role model to a better percentage of woman nowadays as to have a angel merkel, a oprah or michelle obama or even our very own Ngozi, what a generation grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Well done, slayer of mediocrity and mediocres.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Oblang(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
RareDiamonds:
God bless this woman and the GREAT IGBO NATION. While the whole world celebrates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the failed evil and confused APC government with their deluded zombies are disregarding her. Now Buhari with his evil APC co-travellers have dragged Nigeria into recession by their m0ronic actions and comments while they blame everybody but themselves for their gross inepititude

Go look for the comment she made abt Nigeria going into recession as far back as 2012...

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
banki:

I prefer kemi
she ensured that state goverments got bail out to pay salaries even when oil prices were lower
someone was minister and states were owing 8mmonths salaries and yet Nigeria was earning more

I prefer kemi during her time I haven't heard or seen anyone carrying billions of dollars away but under someone else theft was the order of the day

someone else is saving

who ha been owing contractors een when Nigeria was earning 6 times what we are earning now

Who is a better manager,

https://www.nairaland.com/3360032/evidence-kyari-took-n500m-mtn

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by repogirl(f): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
What of President Boooooohari? undecided grin

Yes o, she as she dey represent with her gele! Okonjo for Presido 2019! Let's Kick out dullness and Nepotism! angry

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
I just like the way she takes her Africanness with her anywhere she goes.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
SO, U NO SEE SAY COLD DE CATCH HER THERE?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Henadih(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
We said we need young vibrant not young dummy.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by prinsam30: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
hybridtm:

wetin dey vex me with her (KEmI) be say, she go come dey speak one English "fonay" wey her papa and mama no teach her, each time I hear her dey speak that nonsense, e dey do me like say make i draw her Comot from my TV set woza her better slap.

the girl no sabi anything I swear

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by xykms101: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
ideology:
hahahahhaha are you kidding me, just re read your comments, i pity those that liked your post not you self

I implore you to point out any false information on that post.

Okonjo is just an overhyped bigot, she runs her stuff on the pages of newspaper and not reflected on people's life. The pof-pof cheek will definately be behind bars in a saner clime.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Decibel: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Shym3xx:

Oh, shut up. So, because frog face sat with the vultures that are responsible for the extreme poverty plaguing your life - after robbing that shytehole twice. First with the Ponzi scheme of debt repayment. And secondly, with her inability to save when oil prices were extremely high. Yet you think this utter useless idiot is the messiah.

Some of you stark illiterates need brain transplant. The frog faced biitch sold ya collective future to the vultures she's with. And what you see in that picture is her reward.

Perhaps one day when they start educating you plebs about international politics and how the global system works - you'd see the light. Till continue to perambulate in abject poverty and illiteracy lool.
Ijebu-born afonja nigga living in a cubicle in London claiming rich and class. grin grin
Your mathematically deficient and econmic illiterate minster Kemi Adeosun can never be compared to an Amazon NOI cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by EdDave(m): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
A finance minister should
1. be well grounded in her field.
2. Have international exposure/connections.
3. willingness to help the country and not just pay lip service.
4. finally and most importantly, a listening Boss.

NOI may have the upper hand as regards Kemi Adeosun but they both have bosses who dont/didnt listen to them. so what do you wantt them to do? It's not like a finance minister can just whip up a robust GDP out of thin air. they are only there to offer financial advice.
NOI s case became a case of "If you cant beat them, join them".

So stop shouting sack this or sack that.

The president makes the final decisions.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by xykms101: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Decibel:

Ijebu-born afonja nigga living in a cubicle in London claiming rich and class. grin grin
Your mathematically deficient and econmic illiterate minster Kemi Adeosun can never be compared to an Amazon NOI cheesy

Why would you compare a celebrated failure with a brilliant and hardworking lady ?

Okonjo is an overhyped failure.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by eph12(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
banki:

I prefer kemi

someone else is saving

Who is a better manager,
I guess you skipped Buratai expose during classes grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by SharkTank(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Trapnews:
Why do flattttheads always celebrate thieves? undecided

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by darecool(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:
What's special about being there ..it's a matter of opportunity and invitation. .Last year Mayor Khan wouldn't have been invited but this year he has ..
Always try to appreciate good things. That woman is great and that's why she's on that sit even when she isn't holding a political office.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) / Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.