Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) (51273 Views)

Exxonmobil Donates 5000 Tablets To Kaduna Smart Education Initiative (Photos) / Army Launches "Thank You For Your Service" Initiative (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Prepares For Get-Involved Initiative (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
banki:
abeg you guys are insatiable
we wanted young people as ministers kemi is the youngest minister
we wanted women kemi is a woman
some bigots wanted southerners she is a southerner

I prefer kemi
she ensured that state goverments got bail out to pay salaries even when oil prices were lower
someone was minister and states were owing 8mmonths salaries and yet Nigeria was earning more

I prefer kemi during her time I haven't heard or seen anyone carrying billions of dollars away but under someone else theft was the order of the day

someone did not save for a rainy day
someone else is saving

who ha been owing contractors een when Nigeria was earning 6 times what we are earning now

Who is a better manager,
Why can't you just admit a simple open truth... NOI is just too good, Finance is her calling. As far as global financial experts are concerned, NOI makes the top 5.
Even Kemi herself has admitted it, so what's the point of comparison?
The only edge Kemi has over NOI is a younger age and a British accent, apart from that NOI is on another league that will take Kemi at least 20 years to attain if not more.
But with prayers and hardwork, when Kemi grows up she could be like NOI.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by CSTR2: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao @ pain me loool.

I just had to bury ya uncouth arse and spit in ya face lol. You're the one in abject poverty not me.

Next time when you finally evolve and become civilised (something that will take you 50 years to attain cos you're Eboe since ya forebears were still running around nak3d in the 1930s and eating one another while being slaves to minority groups), you will counter whatever I posited with something sensible worth debating lol.

Go chew on this.
nigga tone down with the lies.
Igbos dominated their regions across the present day SE/SS terrains though not as a single empire but as semi-autonomous groups. Have you not heard of jaja of opobo?
The benin empire expanded westwards to yorubaland and stiil holds some historical rights to the ownership of lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Shym3xx: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Tony Blair is a war criminal and an utter failure in the UK. However, after he resigned as PM - those who used him for those useless wars gave him a big post and he's worth millions of pounds now, while travelling the globe and dinning with the most powerful people. But how does that change the fact that he was an utter failure as PM, and a war criminal with blood on his hands? And he is still the most hated person in the UK.

Now compare that to illiterate naij folks who stay worshipping an utter useless woman who made the country bankrupt when oil prices was extremely high and also got the country involved in a Ponzi scheme of debt repayment no country has ever tried apart from Russia (Russia did it to project soft power and get back into the fold as a world leader). You can see the difference in mentality.

This woman ought to be stoned. And some are even telling the idiotic frog to come back. Illiterate savages.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by asamaigho(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
RareDiamonds:
God bless this woman and the GREAT IGBO NATION. While the whole world celebrates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the failed evil and confused APC government with their deluded zombies are disregarding her. Now Buhari with his evil APC co-travellers have dragged Nigeria into recession by their m0ronic actions and comments while they blame everybody but themselves for their gross inepititude

She is not an igbo woman
She is from delta state ,she is an ika woman.

Igbo like to dey claim claim.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Proffdada:
If this woman is really good, Nigeria won't face any recession for next sixty years. She was there in times of plenty and she called sanusi a liar when he predicted the recession and exposed nnpc nefarious 20billion looting undecided

God bless you for this.

Oyinbos like non-entities like NOI to represent us. That woman during her tenure oversaw the most reckless and irresponsible transfer of wealth from her African people to Oyinbo institutions. I will gladly stuff her stone cold for the harm she has done to us and unborn generations.

I am delta Igbo before you shout.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
shalla to okonji
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Shym3xx: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
CSTR2:
nigga tone down with the lies.
Igbos dominated their regions across the present day SE/SS terrains though not as a single empire but as semi-autonomous groups. Have you not heard of jaja of opobo?
The benin empire expanded westwards to yorubaland and stiil holds some historical rights to the ownership of lagos.

Lol. I posted academic proofs on the Delta Igbo thread.

Go check what British missionaries wrote about Eboes being slaves to minority groups all over the South and how they had communal cannibalistic feasts lol. I didn't make it up - those who witnessed it wrote about it.

Take ya beef to them and don't derail this thread lool.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Oyibo people study Psychology for a reason.

They knew that the best way to catch slaves was to use their kind.

And slave merchants were rewarded immensely with cash, gifts and dinner at the masters' table.

...sometimes to the envy and/or cheering of their peers.

Okonjo is a puppet.

\

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON.

Though your statement is well beyond the understanding of her ignorant village brethren here in SE Nigeria
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Put politics, tribe and religion aside. She is a global player.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by chccho(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
osile2012:
[size=18pt]Great Woman of our time...[/size]
Pls can u tell us what's so great about this woman. Or what great thing she did for this country while she was minister? As far as am concerned she diezani and Jonathan bastardized the Nigerian economy.They are part of the reasons why we are facing a recession today
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
kin8744:
Put politics, tribe and religion aside. She is a global player.

Mumu!!

Where is the economy now? A 500B $ economy (according to her) gone bust in less than 12 months?

The S/Africans are having a good laugh now.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Godogwu: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
banki:

I prefer kemi
she ensured that state goverments got bail out to pay salaries even when oil prices were lower
someone was minister and states were owing 8mmonths salaries and yet Nigeria was earning more

I prefer kemi during her time I haven't heard or seen anyone carrying billions of dollars away but under someone else theft was the order of the day

someone else is saving

who ha been owing contractors een when Nigeria was earning 6 times what we are earning now

Who is a better manager,

Please don't joke around. you cannot compare Ngozi's achievement for the economy and the country to whatever Kemi thinks she is doing now. its in no way comparable.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by asamaigho(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Proffdada:
If this woman is really good, Nigeria won't face any recession for next sixty years. She was there in times of plenty and she called sanusi a liar when he predicted the recession and exposed nnpc nefarious 20billion looting undecided

Dont mind some these ethinic bigots.
Right in her presence our common wealth was squandered,
A woman that could not manage the economy when oil was $128pb. Bloody voodoo economist who could not save in the time of plenty.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by olutayo288: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
hybridtm:
Kemi no get dat kind brain, to follow people like dis seatdown.. ..she go dey with her mate, like Terry G, Timaya, Tonto Dikeh.. .make dem dey discuss economic Mata.. ...
DULL WOMAN, WITH FINE ENGLISH =KEMI ADEOSUN
kemi na human being? We are talking of world class Nigerian. No body with normal brain will even talk of the prematured and elementary Kemi.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by andyanders: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
hybridtm:
Kemi no get dat kind brain, to follow people like dis seatdown.. ..she go dey with her mate, like Terry G, Timaya, Tonto Dikeh.. .make dem dey discuss economic Mata.. ...

Na waoooooooooooo, you wicked die. Nobi small matter be this. Shoe get size.Ngozi is well too far when you talk about economic matters and people who are pure economists. Kemi used grammar and her intonation sweep off these Nigerian politicians. What we needed is someone like Professor Pat Utomi.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by kinnlive(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:
What's special about being there ..it's a matter of opportunity and invitation. .Last year Mayor Khan wouldn't have been invited but this year he has ..
my dear...knw be matter of invitation and opportunity, na to qualify be the case
I can see you are pained
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by olutayo288: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:
What's special about being there ..it's a matter of opportunity and invitation. .Last year Mayor Khan wouldn't have been invited but this year he has ..
Zomby will never respect worthy and world class people. Ngonji na 5 star general. Believe it or not. Kemi is never Ngozi's martch.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Gassa007: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

God bless you for this.

Oyinbos like non-entities like NOI to represent us. That woman during her tenure oversaw the most reckless and irresponsible transfer of wealth from her African people to Oyinbo institutions. I will gladly stuff her stone cold for the harm she has done to us and unborn generations.

What the heck is Delta IgboTell me,so assuming there was no Delta state you will probably be Bendel Igbo right

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by olutayo288: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Shym3xx:
Tony Blair is a war criminal and an utter failure in the UK. However, after he resigned as PM - those who used him for those useless wars gave him a big post and he's worth millions of pounds now, while travelling the globe and dinning with the most powerful people. But how does that change the fact that he was an utter failure as PM, and a war criminal with blood on his hands? And he is still the most hated person in the UK.

Now compare that to illiterate naij folks who stay worshipping an utter useless woman who made the country bankrupt when oil prices was extremely high and also got the country involved in a Ponzi scheme of debt repayment no country has ever tried apart from Russia (Russia did it to project soft power and get back into the fold as a world leader). You can see the difference in mentality.

This woman ought to be stoned. And some are even telling the idiotic frog to come back. Illiterate savages.
who will ever change zoombies? Always sick
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by olutayo288: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

God bless you for this.

who even know Delta Igbo self? Which ethnic group do you fit into in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Febcom(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
banki:

I prefer kemi

someone else is saving

Who is a better manager,
[size=24pt]strongly believe you have no management and economic impact ideas, if you do you then sense of reason is dry[/size]
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
hybridtm:

Forget Okonjo first, Kemi looks like she'd be a freak between the sheets grin . . .
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by emmydollars4life(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
mekaboy:
Why not? Is she not the one here?
She be like person wey dey catch for expo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by olutayo288: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
chccho:

Pls can u tell us what's so great about this woman. Or what great thing she did for this country while she was minister? As far as am concerned she diezani and Jonathan bastardized the Nigerian economy.They are part of the reasons why we are facing a recession today
Buhari nor get certificate. That one nor pain you? You are talking of a world class 5 star financial general.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Shym3xx:

Oh, shut up. So, because frog face sat with the vultures that are responsible for the extreme poverty plaguing your life - after robbing that shytehole twice. First with the Ponzi scheme of debt repayment. And secondly, with her inability to save when oil prices were extremely high. Yet you think this utter useless idiot is the messiah.

Some of you stark illiterates need brain transplant. The frog faced biitch sold ya collective future to the vultures she's with. And what you see in that picture is her reward.

Perhaps one day when they start educating you plebs about international politics and how the global system works - you'd see the light. Till continue to perambulate in abject poverty and illiteracy lool.
Bro, you just said everything I had on my mind. Okonjo Iweala is an agent of the imperialist. She was used to destroy our economy, during her tenure as the finance minister, all our reserves were depleted, they kept on borrowing money to pay salaries and some myopic set of people are still praising her.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by chccho(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
olutayo288:
Buhari nor get certificate. That one nor pain you? You are talking of a world class 5 star financial general.
Maybe what's paining u is that u probably a graduate and yet an ssce holder is ruling u because sense is not by certificate...5star financial general that squandered the future of your generation
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Oyindaberry(f): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Okowoje Iwegele...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by hamilton62(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
gbeseun:
But she is saving from the flaws of ur almighty okonjo ,where iweala can't see she is changing the face,can iweala withstand the pressure of today as a finance minister??
were you born today?
If no!
Then you just started following news presently.
So you never knew that in OBJ's regime 2008 what was the economic status?
Is it because you never felt it because of the government policies implemented that's why you are complaining with the pseudo-negated economic policies dished out today by Mrs Kemi and her Oga at the top
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Shym3xx:

Brother, you know about international politics. Once their paymasters use people like Okonjo Iweala to scam nations, they pay them back by using their media to hype them. Okonja Iweala failed as a finance minister just like how Tony Blair failed as a prime minister. God bless you bro, how I wish your type are many on Nairaland.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by kingphilip(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
gbeseun:
But she is saving from the flaws of ur almighty okonjo ,where iweala can't see she is changing the face,can iweala withstand the pressure of today as a finance minister??
she wouldn't have gotten so much pressure because it can never get to this state it is at this point in time

So yes she would have even withstand it by ensuring policies are put in place to ensure we've been out of there before now

We really never knew what we have until we've lost it
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by kingphilip(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
chccho:

are you kidding me

Like seriously after a year plus she left the economy and recession came upon us you're still blaming her

Okay o
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by chccho(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
optimusprime2:

Why can't you just admit a simple open truth... NOI is just too good, Finance is her calling. As far as global financial experts are concerned, NOI makes the top 5.
Even Kemi herself has admitted it, so what's the point of comparison?
The only edge Kemi has over NOI is a younger age and a British accent, apart from that NOI is on another league that will take Kemi at least 20 years to attain if not more.
But with prayers and hardwork, when Keumi grows up she could be like NOI.
Garbage!!! With all this praises u are heaping on NO I how come salaries weren't being paid,contractors were being owed and money was just developing wings and disappearing?? Stop being a tribalist,Nigeria as a country is beyond any tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.