Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,659 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) (51276 Views)

Exxonmobil Donates 5000 Tablets To Kaduna Smart Education Initiative (Photos) / Army Launches "Thank You For Your Service" Initiative (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Prepares For Get-Involved Initiative (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
yrret:
Juxtaposing can never rhyme in this Laborious playground.
oga calm down with your grammar
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Shym3xx: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Bro, you just said everything I had on my mind. Okonjo Iweala is an agent of the imperialist. She was used to destroy our economy, during her tenure as the finance minister, all our reserves were depleted, they kept on borrowing money to pay salaries and some myopic set of people are still praising her.

You don't need to be a psychic to know that she's an economic hit-woman. The fact that during her first tenure, she made Nigeria repay its so-called debt to the Paris Club, especially when th Eurozone was in recession and in need to a bailout - via a company she's sitting on the board of directors alone should tell you a lot about who she's. The money ought to have been spent on infrastructures. She sold Nigeria during her first tenure and returned to her masters for a promotion. Then they called the same utter failure and economic hit-woman back again to continue her utter destruction. And this time, rockefeller foundation and all the Bilderberg Group have been rewarding her for a job well done. Just take a look at the face of the ultimate cowboy, Bill Clinton, and shake your head in disgust. grin

What she did during GEJ's tenure is the reason why naij's economy is in comatose right now. Coupled with the fact that this administration lacks focus and direction. And those in-charge right now just wanted to rule without a blueprint on how to do it. As an economist, you deal with numbers and forecast. When oil prices were extremely high - you ought to know that it's a bubble with elements of politics and that's not sustainable on long term basis because: 1). Those were artificial prices to help the west get something quickly from its shale industry. 2) To help the gulf countries get enough money to fund proxy wars. And once the shale industry started to grow wings, coupled with the fact that Russia became more brazen and belligerent due to its new wealth - they had to drive the prices back down to kill two birds with one stone. Evidently, if she were as smart as they claim she's without ulterior motives and the interest of naij at heart - she would've saved during that period. Rather than the mass looting and wasteful spending she allowed unchecked, to boost the lousy GDP that didn't trickle down to the people. Failure to save is the reason why the country's reserves are depleted.

So, why would anyone even laud the useless woman for the terrible job she did? These people are just crazy.

Anyway, there are more important things going on in the world like rap beefs. The Game is killing Meek Mill, Beanie Sigel, and Omelly right now. I'm more interested in that than a pig with lipstick and ethnic head-tie sitting next to vultures. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by osusuallstars: 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
do you know that aishabuhari picture with obama wife mitchelle was photoshop? i will soon prove it
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by RickyTan: 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mama Ngozi Iweala
Us your children de greet you
We know your worth

Jisike
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by stevio(m): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Heheheheh,good bible scholar.
Eleniyan231:
LOL
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by obontami: 12:01am On Sep 21, 2016
Kingcheezypuff come and see your name sake grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by sirjomore(m): 12:32am On Sep 21, 2016
mekaboy:
Why not? Is she not the one here?
you no see as she dey giraffe to see answer? grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 1:19am On Sep 21, 2016
chccho:

Garbage!!! With all this praises u are heaping on NO I how come salaries weren't being paid,contractors were being owed and money was just developing wings and disappearing?? Stop being a tribalist,Nigeria as a country is beyond any tribe
I am not praising her, I am only stating a huge fact.
You should read my initial post again, very slowly this time, then perhaps you would understand my point.
I care less about being a tribalist.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by nijanigga: 3:34am On Sep 21, 2016
yeye, she was forced out of obj's govt in disgrace and Obj never looked back,but came back to preside over the greatest looting in Nigeria's history under "fortunato" president
when I heard that she was running for the head of world bank, I laughed in French; 2 m malad?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 21, 2016
obontami:
Kingcheezypuff come and see your name sake grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by nijanigga: 3:51am On Sep 21, 2016
Shym3xx:

You don't need to be a psychic to know that she's an economic hit-woman. The fact that during her first tenure, she made Nigeria repay its so-called debt to the Paris Club, especially when th Eurozone was in recession and in need to a bailout - via a company she's sitting on the board of directors alone should tell you a lot about who she's. The money ought to have been spent on infrastructures. She sold Nigeria during her first tenure and returned to her masters for a promotion. Then they called the same utter failure and economic hit-woman back again to continue her utter destruction. And this time, rockefeller foundation and all the Bilderberg Group have been rewarding her for a job well done. Just take a look at the face of the ultimate cowboy, Bill Clinton, and shake your head in disgust. grin

What she did during GEJ's tenure is the reason why naij's economy is in comatose right now. Coupled with the fact that this administration lacks focus and direction. And those in-charge right now just wanted to rule without a blueprint on how to do it. As an economist, you deal with numbers and forecast. When oil prices were extremely high - you ought to know that it's a bubble with elements of politics and that's not sustainable on long term basis because: 1). Those were artificial prices to help the west get something quickly from its shale industry. 2) To help the gulf countries get enough money to fund proxy wars. And once the shale industry started to grow wings, coupled with the fact that Russia became more brazen and belligerent due to its new wealth - they had to drive the prices back down to kill two birds with one stone. Evidently, if she were as smart as they claim she's without ulterior motives and the interest of naij at heart - she would've saved during that period. Rather than the mass looting and wasteful spending she allowed unchecked, to boost the lousy GDP that didn't trickle down to the people. Failure to save is the reason why the country's reserves are depleted.

So, why would anyone even laud the useless woman for the terrible job she did? These people are just crazy.

Anyway, there are more important things going on in the world like rap beefs. The Game is killing Meek Mill, Beanie Sigel, and Omelly right now. I'm more interested in that than a pig with lipstick and ethnic head-tie sitting next to vultures. grin
You just spoke my mind, unfortunately the Nigerian youths have no comprehension ability, they always want to eat their cake and have it.
"the only difference between a hockey mom and a pitbull is lipstick"
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 5:45am On Sep 21, 2016
kingphilip:
are you kidding me

Like seriously after a year plus she left the economy and recession came upon us you're still blaming her

Okay o

Recession did not come upon us after she left. It is the effect of her incompetence that we are witnessing now. Some of you Nigerians can really think like babies. Even if illiterates think that Kemi brought this on us, should educated people also betray such gullibility.

It has always been evident that there would be recession long before Buhari became president. If Ngozi were that good, we would never be in this mess today. Recession doesn't just happen. There are always signs that recession would come. The signs were there during Okonjo's tenure. What did she do? And for your information, enlightened people like Sanusi already saw the imminent danger.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by kingphilip(m): 6:00am On Sep 21, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Recession did not come upon us after she left. It is the effect of her incompetence that we are witnessing now. Some of you Nigerians can really think like babies. Even if illiterates think that Kemi brought this on us, should educated people also betray such gullibility.

It has always been evident that there would be recession long before Buhari became president. If Ngozi were that good, we would never be in this mess today. Recession doesn't just happen. There are always signs that recession would come. The signs were there during Okonjo's tenure. What did she do? And for your information, enlightened people like Sanusi already saw the imminent danger.

it doesn't just happen accepted.. Everybody saw it coming accepted.. But it came over a year she left office.. Does it mean your ever efficient Kemi couldn't divert what was so glaring as you said??

Or wouldn't better policies be put in place to minimize the hardship of the recession coming??

You can please brief me how these things work.. I'm not an economist to know about them and your briefing will be highly appreciated

But note no errors because I spot them afar

Will be awaiting your enlightening lecture
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by obontami: 6:15am On Sep 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
why the face cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by phranq(m): 6:51am On Sep 21, 2016
hybridtm:
Kemi no get dat kind brain, to follow people like dis seatdown.. ..she go dey with her mate, like Terry G, Timaya, Tonto Dikeh.. .make dem dey discuss economic Mata.. ...
DULL WOMAN, WITH FINE ENGLISH =KEMI ADEOSUN

bros for my dream I see as dem kari u dey enta one place like dat.....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by phranq(m): 6:52am On Sep 21, 2016
wheredemdey:

Joker... Lol

See her countenance sef... She is jittery.... I bet she has goose bumps just by sitting on that chair.

u no see as she dey admire d oyibo...... inside her mind"chai, na me be dis"
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by phranq(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2016
gbeseun:
But she is saving from the flaws of ur almighty okonjo ,where iweala can't see she is changing the face,can iweala withstand the pressure of today as a finance minister??

wot pressure is more dan negotiating d cancellation of our National debt whc was incured by regimes dat she had nth to do with??
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by breakeven: 7:31am On Sep 21, 2016
Zombies be like who is this woman sef? Well even their dullard can't be with this kind of group. Uhmm! Somebody God has blessed no man can curse.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by hybridtm(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2016
jeff1993:
....... Hw old are you??
Older than u
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2016
Shym3xx:

You made a good points bro. I wish to like your 1 million times.
The last paragraph makes me laugh alot, the guys in the rap/hip-hop beef is more important than puff-puff cheek madam and her vulture friends
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by dozzynet(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Proffdada:
If this woman is really good, Nigeria won't face any recession for next sixty years. She was there in times of plenty and she called sanusi a liar when he predicted the recession and exposed nnpc nefarious 20billion looting undecided
I guess you didn't read when she insisted that the sovereign wealth fund shouldn't be shared against the wish if the 36 state governors. Had the governors not shred that fund, I believe we wouldn't have been in this economic state.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by aalangel(f): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2016
banki:
abeg you guys are insatiable
we wanted young people as ministers kemi is the youngest minister
we wanted women kemi is a woman
some bigots wanted southerners she is a southerner

I prefer kemi
she ensured that state goverments got bail out to pay salaries even when oil prices were lower
someone was minister and states were owing 8mmonths salaries and yet Nigeria was earning more

I prefer kemi during her time I haven't heard or seen anyone carrying billions of dollars away but under someone else theft was the order of the day

someone did not save for a rainy day
someone else is saving

who ha been owing contractors een when Nigeria was earning 6 times what we are earning now

Who is a better manager,

As it is, the rainy day has come for most Nigerians. Joseph brought out what he saved for the Egyptians. When will Kemi bring out the trillions they've saved and collected from the looters?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Splashme: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2016
hybridtm:
Kemi no get dat kind brain, to follow people like dis seatdown.. ..she go dey with her mate, like Terry G, Timaya, Tonto Dikeh.. .make dem dey discuss economic Mata.. ...
DULL WOMAN, WITH FINE ENGLISH =KEMI ADEOSUN
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by damocool(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2016
osusuallstars:
do you know that aishabuhari picture with obama wife mitchelle was photoshop? i will soon prove it

And you think that photoshopped picture should be more clearer than the original..
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Shym3xx: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
nijanigga:

You just spoke my mind, unfortunately the Nigerian youths have no comprehension ability, they always want to eat their cake and have it.
"the only difference between a hockey mom and a pitbull is lipstick"

Lol. Most of them are just stark illiterates and the fact that they're so brazen with it, is absolutely shocking lol.

Iweala is a pig with lipstick lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victorious Mood Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team In Court (Photos) / Olujunwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu's Wedding An Occultic Ceremony - Taiwo Obasanjo / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.