Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) (51271 Views)

Exxonmobil Donates 5000 Tablets To Kaduna Smart Education Initiative (Photos) / Army Launches "Thank You For Your Service" Initiative (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Prepares For Get-Involved Initiative (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by SharkTank(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
clickwtB:
NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA IS NOT THAT GOOD OTHERWISE NIGERIAN ECONOMY WILL NOT BE IN TATTERS!!!AFTER CO ORDINATING IT.

Lmao. Change the OKONJO IWEALA you wrote in you r post to KEMI and it will make sense. For now it's pointless

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by SharkTank(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
eph12:

I guess you skipped Buratai expose during classes grin

He is an Afonja. He should have just admitted he likes Kemi cos she is an Afonja like him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Decibel: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
xykms101:

Why would you compare a celebrated failure with a brilliant and hardworking lady ?

Okonjo is an overhyped failure.
You mean the parody minister Kemi? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Saicology212: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
jamesibor:
Ngozi Iweala on stage with powerful men - Picture

All men are equal na only for mouth..

https://mobile.twitter.com/NOIweala/status/778209146437009408

Just to tell una say she no be una mate.....

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by banki(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
ideology:
hahahahhaha are you kidding me, just re read your comments, i pity those that liked your post not you self

oga did I lie if I did please try to prove me wrong?

you people talk as if we are stupid and we are fools you make it look as if our economy was so good when okonjo iweala was the coordinating minister of the economy, you make it look as if there was employment everywhere, and everything was alright....you make it seem like it wasn't under her watch that contractors stopped working and abandoned projects littered the whole country, you make it look like banks were creating loans and helping the real sector develop, you make it look like here was mass housing projects you make it look like we were producing or manfactruing everything.....you make it look like we were not borrowing to pay salaries, you make it look like interest rates were single digit you make it look like things were working...then as soon as she left we discovered that she has just been covering the truth

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
i believe in her.....

she's part of those that drove us @ the door step we are at the moment..... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by KoldKash(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Eleniyan231:
LOL

You are a Rabbi
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Wallade(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
My personal opinion:

I think Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is an attention seeker, of late. Her image makers and publicity managers are seriously trying to sell her to whoever.

In respect of Kemi Adeosun, I think her critics are so worried that she has about 3years to prove that she is a fantastic manager of the economy. She has an opportunity to shock bookmakers with a possible excellent performance.
Kemi is doing fine as far as I am concerned. I have no reason to classify her as a failure yet.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
APC guys will just faint on seeing this... They will be like na photoshop. You can talk down some people, God by himself nor go gree. Shine on MA!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by ceeethru(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
You are highly mouthed... We dey your back like hunch back... You are discussing issues with those in your class and they understand you.. not like the noise makers in nigeria who are to proud to be humble to ask for help and advice publicly...

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by ajawara(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:
What's special about being there ..it's a matter of opportunity and invitation. .Last year Mayor Khan wouldn't have been invited but this year he has ..
Stop been a sadist

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
banki:
abeg you guys are insatiable
we wanted young people as ministers kemi is the youngest minister
we wanted women kemi is a woman
some bigots wanted southerners she is a southerner

I prefer kemi
she ensured that state goverments got bail out to pay salaries even when oil prices were lower
someone was minister and states were owing 8mmonths salaries and yet Nigeria was earning more

I prefer kemi during her time I haven't heard or seen anyone carrying billions of dollars away but under someone else theft was the order of the day

someone did not save for a rainy day
someone else is saving

who ha been owing contractors een when Nigeria was earning 6 times what we are earning now

Who is a better manager,

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
woman of great quality

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by jeff1993: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
hybridtm:
Kemi no get dat kind brain, to follow people like dis seatdown.. ..she go dey with her mate, like Terry G, Timaya, Tonto Dikeh.. .make dem dey discuss economic Mata.. ...
DULL WOMAN, WITH FINE ENGLISH =KEMI ADEOSUN
....... Hw old are you??
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Johnsinia(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Shym3xx:

Oh, shut up. So, because frog face sat with the vultures that are responsible for the extreme poverty plaguing your life - after robbing that shytehole twice. First with the Ponzi scheme of debt repayment. And secondly, with her inability to save when oil prices were extremely high. Yet you think this utter useless idiot is the messiah.

Some of you stark illiterates ,,need brain transplant. The fr g faced biitch sold ya collective future to the vultures she's with. And what you see in that picture is her reward.

Perhaps one day when they start educating you plebs about international politics and how the global system works - you'd see the light. Till continue to perambulated in abject poverty and illiteracy lool.
you and your likes are pained, bittered and frustrated over her success. May God help you

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by xykms101: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
oluwasegun007:
i believe in her.....

she's part of those that drove us @ the door step we are at the moment..... undecided undecided undecided

Nor be lie.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by ensamy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ngozi is more powerful and influential than ALL the 53 AFRICAN HEADS OF STATES COMBINED.
She chooses who she wants to work with.
Her equals are people like Hillary Clinton, Largade, Margarat Thatcher and Queen Elizabeth.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by mencer(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Being good at IMF doesn't mean good in Nigeria
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by kenzysmith: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
banki:

I prefer kemi
she ensured that state goverments got bail out to pay salaries even when oil prices were lower
someone was minister and states were owing 8mmonths salaries and yet Nigeria was earning more

I prefer kemi during her time I haven't heard or seen anyone carrying billions of dollars away but under someone else theft was the order of the day

someone else is saving

who ha been owing contractors een when Nigeria was earning 6 times what we are earning now

Who is a better manager,
but her time was beta
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Chai!!!
This woman has levels. No need for hating. This is how everyone wishes to end one job and still be relevant by any means.
Thumbs up ma.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by back2sender: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
osile2012:
[size=18pt]Great Woman of our time...[/size]
Recklessness voodoo economist that destroyed Nigeria economy with his clueless partner GEJ and ATM sambo Dasuki
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
hybridtm:
Kemi no get dat kind brain, to follow people like dis seatdown.. ..she go dey with her mate, like Terry G, Timaya, Tonto Dikeh.. .make dem dey discuss economic Mata.. ...
DULL WOMAN, WITH FINE ENGLISH =KEMI ADEOSUN
Kemi ke wey no fit add 14+4M say na 16M abeg o leave kemi dullardihno sis..o

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Chicagoesontop: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
wheredemdey:

Joker... Lol

See her countenance sef... She is jittery.... I bet she has goose bumps just by sitting on that chair.

You Are Right, and besides this picture was taken in Nigeria, not even somewhere in Africa, not to talk of sitting with MEN at Clinton Global Initiative In USA .. Kemi Na Wash !!!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Kdon2: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
banki:

I prefer kemi

someone else is saving

Who is a better manager,

Na she be d governor wey dey chop workers money for those states?? Abi dem tell u say dem no collect their monthly allocation? Aregbe still dey owe workers months despite the bail out wey he collect!abeg wetin he buy on credit reach like that na?!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by NameCheckers: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sarrki dem no go see u for this kind thread. Later u go carry ur yeye Adeosun dey compare NOI just because u r her kinsman.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
NOI is just too much grin

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
/
Oyibo people study Psychology for a reason.

They knew that the best way to catch slaves was to use their kind.

And slave merchants were rewarded immensely with cash, gifts and dinner at the masters' table.

...sometimes to the envy and/or cheering of their peers.

Okonjo is a puppet.

\

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by CSTR2: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
But this woman get mouth o.
Regardless of whatever grudges, I still can't believe Nigeria let her go just like that even in this time of recession.
The global companies and funds and personalities she has access to is enough to bring Nigeria out of recession.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Shym3xx: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Decibel:

Ijebu-born afonja nigga living in a cubicle in London claiming rich and class. grin grin
Your mathematically deficient and econmic illiterate minster Kemi Adeosun can never be compared to an Amazon NOI cheesy

Lol. It is a shame you can't spell, illiterate slave.

Now I see why ya people were slaves to minority groups in 1900 according to British missionaries. Uncivilised chimp lool.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Decibel: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. It is a shame you can't spell, illiterate slave.

Now I see why ya people were slaves to minority groups in 1900 according to British missionaries. Uncivilised chimp lool.

E PAIN AM grin

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by sammydidiar(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:
What's special about being there ..it's a matter of opportunity and invitation. .Last year Mayor Khan wouldn't have been invited but this year he has ..
nonsense!.just wait til U get there first!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) by Shym3xx: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Decibel:

E PAIN AM grin

Lmao @ pain me loool.

I just had to bury ya uncouth arse and spit in ya face lol. You're the one in abject poverty not me.

Next time when you finally evolve and become civilised (something that will take you 50 years to attain cos you're Eboe since ya forebears were still running around nak3d in the 1930s and eating one another while being slaves to minority groups), you will counter whatever I posited with something sensible worth debating lol.

Go chew on this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.