Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,424 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor (26010 Views)

Christian Abah Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Affirms Sacking Of Reps Member / Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo / Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Kaybee14(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Case closed. I hope Governor Yahaya Bello can now focus on bringing good governance to the people of Kogi state.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by emamos: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Straight to world court...Lol
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by yorke1: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
I care not
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by oluwamile(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
total rubbish..he dint work for it,dats y he z ruling kogi like a family affair

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by alizma: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
shame on those whose expectations lack merit. Lol.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Omenkata: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Yes o, I am more on twitter sef along with schedules. How you de na? I hear say you wan leave APC? I'm willing to bring you into the reformed PDP.
[/s]

grin people keeps laughing at your gullibility each day or do you think everyone is a dunce that doesn't know you. cheesy

Reformed pdp indeed keep fooling yourself amd and your likes we shall see!

https://www.nairaland.com/3272215/president-buhari-failed-nigeria-pdp

hypocrite tongue
you never see anything as far as nairaland is concerned you're ruined and you know that nobody will ever take such a snitch and traitor serious in any party

https://www.nairaland.com/3272215/president-buhari-failed-nigeria-pdp grin

your little paradise (nairaland) has crashed tongue

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by donpapa(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Now he can concentrate on good governance to better the lives of Kogi people
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by BBackOurGlory: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
[size=20pt]SUPREME COURT UPHELD SUPREME GOD’S MANDATE OF YAHAYA BELLO[/size]

[size=16pt]Let me start by saying ‘‘God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God’’ but God spoke thrice here for men to believe.

On the ascendance of Yahaya Bello as the Governor, Falake & Wada needed God to speak thrice (Supreme Court) not just once (Tribunal) or twice (Court of Appeal) before they can believe that Power actually belongs to God.
By now I believe Faleke will accept the will of God and focus on his legislative assignment. For Wada, I believe the time is right for his records to tested for probity and accountability while he was the Governor of Kogi State.

For the Falake and Wada supporters, I will encourage you with the following words from the Holy Book ‘‘so then it is not of him that wills, nor of him that runs, but of God that shows mercy’’. God has decided to choice Yahaya Bello as the Governor of Kogi State for now, so let’s all cooperate with God’s divine agenda; the New Direction.

In the last Kogi State governorship election, ‘’I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does bread come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all’’.
It’s now time for Governor Yahaya Bello (GYB) to leave up to expectation. It’s now time for GYB to rise up to the demands of his office. The court case is over, but alas the case of ‘performance measurement, delivery of democracy dividends, steadfastness in stewardship etc’’ continues.

My candid advice to Gov. Yahaya Bello and other public office holders in Nigeria is to surround yourself with people that will tell you what you needed to hear and not what you wanted to hear.

God bless Gov. Yahaya Bello,
God bless Former Gov. Idris Wada,
God bless Hon. James Faleke,
God bless the memories of Late Abubarka Audu,
God bless all Kogi State and Kogians,
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by auwalyau: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Some people easily forget. Was it not the same dem dem Supreme court that made jugdements in favour of Nyesom Wike and Darius Ishaku both of PDP? Now Yahaya Bello of APC and wailers are like 'na dem dem'

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by MisterGrace: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Officially, I give up on Buhari's govt.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Esperooke(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Congratulations to him for the while. I actually saw it coming. But, four years is a stone throw..... And, hitherto truth be told, he has betrayed the trust and hope of most of his erstwhile supporters and believers.
Am pained as an Okun man, am pained as a proponent of power shift that Yahaya Bello on who the struggle foist on is busy frolicking, gallivanting and trampling on people's welfare and right.
How else would one describe a governor who prioritize buying of SUV vehicle to paying workers salary. He pays selective few and run to the media claiming to have paid all. He organised a ruse of a staff verification so as to 'ghost' majority of staff and free more fund for frivolities and looting. Well, I have one word for you, GYB, having won this battle, there is still one more battle to fight, that is, against the collective will of the people. But, there is still time to amend your way.... Just my one cent
Yours sincerely, espeeroke

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by alizma: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
oluwamile:
total rubbish..he dint work for it,dats y he z ruling kogi like a family affair
ask Oba Akiolu for direction when you are experiencing this kind of painment.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
[i][/i]Mo ti gbo
I have heard
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by kahal29: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
bcomputer101:
Rape of justice

Miscarriage of Justice.

Wait Ooooo.. .. . but when this Same Supreme Court returned Wike of Rivers, Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom and Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia..... . it was a victory for democracy? What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by alizma: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
MisterGrace:

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by kahal29: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Yes o, I am more on twitter sef along with schedules. How you de na? I hear say you wan leave APC? I'm willing to bring you into the reformed PDP.

Hahaha.. .. Boss am party less Ooooo. Only come to nairaland to ease tension and stress of office wahala.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by emmasege: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
I didn't expect a contrary judgment. The Muslim North can not afford to make the same mistake as in the case of Yakowa of Kaduna State. Thank God, they didn't even declare Gbenga Faleke. They fit kill the guy before him time self. Congrats to you Gbenga. At least, your wife and kids will worry less of mysterious (politics-related) death.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:

same goes to the illiterate terrorist incompetent dunce Buhari
.... wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by IVORY2009(m): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Not surprised!! Na dem dem.....

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
incompetence oozes from Buhari each day there's nothing to hope for because once a dunce always a dunce every right thinking person should know this cool

and you yourself is brilliant. have something to offer.
making mouth from your shop

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
MisterGrace:
...You too grin grin grin

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Deen77: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
bcomputer101:
Rape of justice

Miscarriage of Justice.

That is demonstration of craziness (democracy).
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by emmddy: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol but this one no be husband and wife matter...

BTW Na Faleke I feel should inherit the votes.
Faleke can't not inherit the votes, because his boss Audu is not yet declared winner when he kick the bucket, and secondly the votes belong to party not individual. since Bello participated in the primary and he is the second run up the party has make a wise decision to step into Audu shoe.
if not Tinubu Afonja, Faleke shouldn't be running mate to Audu in the first place.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by jnostill: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
emmddy:
is a very simple judgement. it goes like this
if a man suppose to marry woman by 12pm and he die 7am same day of his wedding, can the woman share in the man properties?

this is the parable of kogi state judgement today
Hmmmmm......can d best man also lay claim ....?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by felsunseg(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
emmddy:
is a very simple judgement. it goes like this
if a man suppose to marry woman by 12pm and he die 7am same day of his wedding, can the woman share in the man properties?

this is the parable of Kogi state judgement today
lol can you then transfer the bride price and wedding items, Aso-ebi, family, friends and well wishers that well attend to another suitor. lol will it be fair enough. I voted for Audu/Faleke not Yaya. He is not my true representative. this not right from my own point of view. Yahaya is not the people's choice but the parties own. I've said enough, and now let Kogi State suffering officially begin.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by passyhansome(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
This life ehmnnnn

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Omenkata: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
kahal29:

Hahaha.. .. Boss am party less Ooooo. Only come to nairaland to ease tension and stress of office wahala.
it's better to remain party less than to be a hypocrite like TonyeBarcanista the reformer grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3272215/president-buhari-failed-nigeria-pdp

take a look at that thread and see the person reforming the same party that should not test power again grin
sounds crazy isn't it?
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by greggng: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
I am not disappointed at all. This is victory for democracy. A well deserved victory
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by danjaba(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Congratulations man. And a big congratulations to the Ebira nation, its your time to shine. Tinubu don fall yakata again oo. If this decision dey pain you go hug transformer.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by seyiolami2016(m): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Kema Chikwe's 70th Birthday Celebration / Admiral Ibas Launches Keel Of Nigeria's New Warship. / Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.