Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor (26013 Views)

Christian Abah Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Affirms Sacking Of Reps Member / Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo / Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by kahal29: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
auwalyau:
Some people easily forget. Was it not the same dem dem Supreme court that made jugdements in favour of Nyesom Wike and Darius Ishaku both of PDP? Now Yahaya Bello of APC and wailers are like 'na dem dem'

Abeg help me ask them. ... . Me tire Oooo.. . Then it was victory for democracy now it has turned to a rape of democracy.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Omenkata: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
emmddy:
Faleke can't not inherit the votes, because his boss Audu is not yet declared winner when he kick the bucket, and secondly the votes belong to party not individual. since Bello participated in the primary and he is the second run up the party has make a wise decision to step into Audu shoe.
if not Tinubu Afonja, Faleke shouldn't be running mate to Audu in the first place.

don't try to educate that ignorant dude TonyeBarcanista
go through this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3272215/president-buhari-failed-nigeria-pdp

you'll understand
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by kahal29: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
MisterGrace:
Officially, I give up on Buhari's govt.

Wait Ooooo.. .. . You give up on who? But when this Same Supreme Court returned Wike of Rivers, Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom and Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia..... . it was a victory for democracy? What goes around comes around.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Omenkata: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
[s]
PUSH1:

and you yourself is brilliant. have something to offer.
making mouth from your shop
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Omenkata: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
ZuzuMan:
.... wink wink wink
the old hag Buhari is already a high bp patient grin
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by kahal29: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Deen77:

That is demonstration of craziness (democracy).

Wait Ooooo.. .. . but when this Same Supreme Court returned Wike of Rivers, Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom and Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia..... . it was a victory for democracy? What goes around comes around.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Omenkata: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
kahal29:

Wait Ooooo.. .. . You give up on who? But when this Same Supreme Court returned Wike of Rivers, Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom and Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia..... . it was a victory for democracy? What goes around comes around.

wetin concern pdp for this matter
Abeg this is an apc affair
nothing concern us abi yahaya and faleke no be apc again? it's not an apc vs pdp affair

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by boluwatife66(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
A Sad loss to democracy
Bros can you send me a PM? I want you to put me through on something's. Thanks
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by kcy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
UNIQUEISRAEL:
This is God's hand!!!

Am not an Ebira, yet a Kogite, but this is to teach those who think God is silence over the affairs of the people a lesson.

Congrats.
[size=8pt][/size]congrats for wat now
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by donteflon(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
A Sad loss to democracy
mumu talk, what sad lost
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by BlessedGNP(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Not surprised!! Na dem dem.....

When the Supreme Court ruled in Favour of Wike and Emmanuel the Governors of Rivers and Akwa Ibom states respectively...it was laudable judgement but this now has question make abi

God will help us in this country with this kind of perception.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
A Sad loss to democracy
..... grin grin grin

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by jerrymej(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
It's not strange🙋.. thank God I knew it before now.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
A Sad loss to democracy
..... grin grin grin grin

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Omenkata: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
kahal29:

Wait Ooooo.. .. . but when this Same Supreme Court returned Wike of Rivers, Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom and Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia..... . it was a victory for democracy? What goes around comes around.
i guess you're quoting a pro faleke apc guy no sane pdp member will poke nose in this issue
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:

the old hag Buhari is already a high bp patient grin
...Still I advise you to. ...... wink

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

Soon you will realize what you are doing to yourself.

quote it on your dairy
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Junior66(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
As a Christian I was taught never to wish anybody death, but at this point, I have no option than to wish Yahaya Bello death. Kogi thugs please get set for action, your parents cannot die of hunger while you fight yourselves over trivial issues. Here is something you can truly fight for. I no talk anything ilegal o, Kogi thugs know what to do.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Omenkata: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
PUSH1:

Soon you will realize what you are doing to yourself.

quote it on your dairy
shatap there and get out
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
kahal29:

Hahaha.. .. Boss am party less Ooooo. Only come to nairaland to ease tension and stress of office wahala.
Taaah, you are 100% PDP..

BTW do me a favor by ignoring that troll. He is pained that I've been ignoring his attention and mentions since "God knows when".

Let me be clear, he's an IPOB yoot that wants a different country today and involve in PDP/APC matters that are 100% Nigeria another time.

Unfortunately, he isn't intelligent a bit, he is a dumb head that only resort to trolling to signify his existence, hence, futile engaging him.

You feel the gig?

BTW Join PDP...
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Omenkata: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
ZuzuMan:
...Still I advise you to. ...... wink
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:

Buhari is a terrorist
..... wink wink wink

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by akpanbaba: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Courtls have destroyed the image of this country from the case of Ibori.No confidence anymore
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Petjoel: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hmm ,bello again ,
that is d will of God and let give him time to 2019.surely he will vacate office by then.
Faleka and wada support should take heart
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Petjoel: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hmm ,bello again ,
that is d will of God and let give him time to 2019.surely he will vacate office by then.
Faleka and wada supporters should take heart
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by laffwitmi: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
U are a wailer... Is expected of you to wail till 2023,pls flattie continues
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
incompetence oozes from Buhari each day there's nothing to hope for because once a dunce always a dunce every right thinking person should know this cool

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by tempest01(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
I believe the opposition did not present their case well. I have written here several times the way and manner to approach this case to unseat bello.

I would have loved to see transcripts though.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
ZuzuMan:
..... grin grin grin
Make una enjoy..
2020 we go take Kogi back
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
boluwatife66:

Bros can you send me a PM? I want you to put me through on something's. Thanks
Send me PM instead and I'll reply or message me directly @ Tonyebarcanista@gmail.com
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Omenkata: 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
[s]
laffwitmi:
U are a wailer... Is expected of you to wail till 2023,pls flattie continues
[/s]
shatap and stop talking jargons
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by alizma: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Yahaya Bello. The judgement, though final is unfortunate. It makes a complete mockery of the electioneering process and the right of people to elect a leader of their choice.
what makes you think Faleke is their alternative in the absence of Audu?

anyway the music continues

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
UNIQUEISRAEL:
This is God's hand!!!

Am not an Ebira, yet a Kogite, but this is to teach those who think God is silence over the affairs of the people a lesson.

Congrats.
wht is he saying?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy / Herdsmen Killings: Miyetti Allah, Afenifere, Ohanaeze Reject Osinbajo Panel / Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.