Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce (24219 Views)

Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Charliiee(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2016
Dated for close to 10years; No problem. Got married and in 2years; Divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Coldfeet(f): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2016
Lolz! It's about time.
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by MARKone(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2016
I just don't know how this news will take us out of recession.

1 Like

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by flokii: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2016
it's like this divorce thing is a norm there..

where are d 'team foreign girls' pipu, una go hear wen cheesy
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by tohchee96(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2016
KARMA ..will always come back to haunt ..
remember Jennifer aniston ??
OK bye
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by niggi4life(m): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2016
This is heart breaking

1 Like

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2016
This is the third time the 41 years old Angelina is calling it quits in marriage. Maybe she wants to break the record set by Elizabeth Taylor who married eight times.

2 Likes

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by TAXMASTER: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2016
Am I even sure say I fit marry?...well ka ana aga n'ubi ka ji n'aka.
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by effty(m): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2016
Devilish couple... Why didn't they wait for same-sex marriage to be legalised all over the world before divorcing? Awon weyreh.
Adaowerri111:
Finally that Yankee divorce Demon remembered the finest couple in the entertainment industry
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Coldfeet(f): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2016
successismine:

I tell u,won't be surprised wen Beyonce and jay divorce[color=#000099][/color] cry
It's around the corner. Divorce is a criteria to stay on top in Hollywood. undecided
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by armadeo(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2016
henrydadon:
angry

marriage is overrated

many marriage these day have disastrous ending

[img]http://i./FKcC27kUBByAo.gif[/img]
now she going to want alimony money from him

i dont get the idea behind this alimony money husband pay to their wife after divorce

can someone explain this better to me

It's a combination of a partial justice system and a vengeful woman.

Man: you've taken everything what else do you want.

Wife's lawyer: got any dreams we'll take them too.

2 Likes

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by effty(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2016
Praying to who na? Abi na Buhari cause dis one too?
loverofgoodtins:

seriously praying it not true oooo
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by effty(m): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2016
Guess it was cos of d boobs... grin
iyke649:
Is it the Angelina Jolie that amputated her boobzz due to cancer earlier ago? Chaii cry cry
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Seanjay(m): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2016
Yankees with divorce Ehen be like 5n6 please somebody help me upload that famous pics... Lmao
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by freecocoa(f): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2016
Na wa.
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by yinkslinks(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2016
American women for you. The juice in his body is no more juicy so time to go grin grin grin sick people.
successismine:

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/entertainment/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-divorce/
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by freecocoa(f): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2016
StephanieLuv:
This world eh

Becareful how you treat others

Because Karma is a fvcking bitch

Angelina Jolie stole Brad Pitt from her former wife Jennifer Aniston and even slept withh Brad on the same matrimonal bed even he was still married to Jennifer

Former Brad's wife Jennifer Aniston will be the happiest person on earth because God fought her battles even when she was faithful to Brad and still Brad left her.

Karma Bit*ch
Really? You were there when they were having sex on Jen's bed? So Jolie should be blamed for a married man deciding to cheat? Na so.

4 Likes

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by FTBOY: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2016
nothing strange about the news....it's their way of life..
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Kirinwa: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2016
StephanieLuv:
This world eh

Becareful how you treat others

Because Karma is a fvcking bitch

Angelina Jolie stole Brad Pitt from her former wife Jennifer Aniston and even slept withh Brad on the same matrimonal bed even he was still married to Jennifer

Former Brad's wife Jennifer Aniston will be the happiest person on earth because God fought her battles even when she was faithful to Brad and still Brad left her.

Karma Bit*ch

Can you swear with your life that she was faithful to Pitt? Besides can you prove this allegation with picture and video?

If you have nothing to say just keep Kwayet!

3 Likes

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by IfeLuvely: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2016
If someone else's husband leaves their wife for you, surely one day they will leave you too for somebody else. I wonder what Jennifer Aniston thinks about all these.... I had been waiting for this since he left Jennifer Aniston for Angelina in 2005 I must admit they lasted longer than I thought sha but eventually it happened and I bet Jenny is hula hooping with Tony Braxton he wasn't man enough for me playing in da background. KARMA NA B*ITCH SO ALL HUSBAND SNATCHING B*ITCHES BEWARE!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2016
There are rumors that Brad Pitt was flirting with another actress maybe na wetin cause the divorce although Angelina is saying it's because Brad drinks and smokes and has a bad temper.
I think the family of Will Smith is the only Hollywood couple that has lasted as long as Brad and Angelina.
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by braxjay(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2016
henrydadon:
angry

marriage is overrated

many marriage these day have disastrous ending

[img]http://i./FKcC27kUBByAo.gif[/img]
now she going to want alimony money from him

i dont get the idea behind this alimony money husband pay to their wife after divorce

can someone explain this better to me

in the GIF image God is speaking to the man "SON DON'T DO THIS"

1 Like

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Kirinwa: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2016
If I were the judge I will not grant her custody of those childrem based on health grounds.

People now divorce and quote irreconcilable differences. Unless they are ready to mention those irreconcilable differences I will strike ouyt that case for lack of merit.

But Jolie is greedy o.Imagine asking to take custody of all 6 children and granting Pitt mere visitation. Whtes are f.ucked.

If I were to be Pitt I will order a DNA test on all the children she bore while they were in relationship. To know which ones are mine.
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by superfelix: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2016
if you no b angelina jolie, why u dey luk 4 braD pitt oh..erm, na error NOW oh cheesy cheesy
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by akankemi1(f): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2016
Divorce is a normal thing in the USA
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by ArabMopol(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2016
Buhari should divorce Aisha Halliburton undecided
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by cutelover19(m): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2016
Chai, that's why I'm afraid of marrying a whitey, them too like divorce!
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by apnewscorner: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2016
Brad Pitt are not positive for Angelina and she decided to come out of his life totally. - http://www.apnewscorner.com/news/news_detail/details/13341/latest/Angelina-Jolie-applies-for-Divorce-from-Brad-Pitt.html

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Nickymezor(f): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2016
Yomieluv:
too bad, another marriage down.

Why can't they stay married, is it an ego to be divorced?
Good question. .. I jst tire fr these white fellows sha
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by ladywriter(f): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2016
Hmmm! I love this couple so much. Why now?
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by southernbelle(f): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2016
Awwwww they were so cute together sad

1 Like

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by ceda99: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2016
About time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey Shares Throwback Photo, Says He Was To Become A Comedian / Yemi Alade In Over The Top Gele / Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.