Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce (24218 Views)

Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Kirinwa: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2016
freecocoa:
Really? You were there when they were having sex on Jen's bed? So Jolie should be blamed for a married man deciding to cheat? Na so.

For your first question I will say that dude doesn't know what he is saying and sees social media as an avenue to post all warped ideas whther proven or not.

For your last question I say Jolie has her part of the blame. Why? Because there's no how she didn't know Pitt was married yet she decided to open leg for him. So how will you exonerate her. Both of them are culpable.
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2016
StephanieLuv:
This world eh

Becareful how you treat others

Because Karma is a fvcking bitch

Angelina Jolie stole Brad Pitt from her former wife Jennifer Aniston and even slept withh Brad on the same matrimonal bed even he was still married to Jennifer

Former Brad's wife Jennifer Aniston will be the happiest person on earth because God fought her battles even when she was faithful to Brad and still Brad left her.

Karma Bit*ch

But the story goes that Brad wanted kids but Jennifer did not hence the reason he fled with Jolie.

1 Like

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by cyrilamx(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2016
The funny thing is the way the world celebrate divorce. And each time you hear of the stupid excuse of 'irreconcilable differences'. Nobody is seeing the reality. Sex is trivialised, marriage is now union of convenience, divorce has become the most sought after experience, the family is under attack, while the society is in disarray. . I ask where is God as mankind has completely erode Him from their daily lives and make the devil seem victorious? . Human existence is no longer Christocentric (Christ centred), but now Anthropocentric (man centred). Pope John Paul 11 once said: "As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live."

1 Like

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Swizdom(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2016
StephanieLuv:
This world eh

Angelina Jolie stole Brad Pitt from her former wife Jennifer Aniston and even slept withh Brad on the same matrimonal bed even he was still married to Jennifer

Former Brad's wife Jennifer Aniston will be the happiest person on earth because God fought her battles even when she was faithful to Brad and still Brad left her.

Karma Bit*ch

Take it or Leave it maam, God doesn't fight a battle to bring bad to someone. Just leave it as Karma, not God.
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by passionate88: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2016
successismine:
One of finest Hollywood couples I admire

Show me a pretty woman, and I will show you a man that's tired of f*cking her.
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by drss2(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2016
my favorite married couples divorsing very sad news sad
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by cescky(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2016
StephanieLuv:
This world eh

Karma Bit*ch

Not as straight forward as u paint it . Brad Pitt wanted children Anniston didn't . Jolie like Brad wanted children and many too

1 Like

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2016
I think the reason why divorce is so common is because the process of filing for a divorce has been made so easy, come to think of it why not get out when faced with a challenge instead of working at it especially if you know the door to walk out is wide open
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Cutehector(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2016
White people and divorce sha...
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by enomakos(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2016
What can a man do without a boob

2 Likes

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by saintkel(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2016
successismine:
One of finest Hollywood couples I admire
ofcos, make sure u also admire dia divorce stuffs. Really crazy wen I see people admire celebrities

4 Likes

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by zeusdgrt(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2016
loverofgoodtins:
sumbody plss tell me it not true..I love and admire this couple soooo much,they ve bin tru a lot together, dere can work tins out for dere children sake

People they reason how dem go take move their life forward you dey here dey carry head for their matter,Agbaya!

1 Like

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Originalsly: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Hmmm.... once the perfect couple... according to the media.... only the good is reported... and sooo many swallow hook, line and sinker. Brad Pitt is a drug addict. If he were a Black celebrity... the world would've long heard about it...and constantly reminded of it. Why should she be living with an addict and risking her life and those of the 6 kids? ....and we wonder why she wants full custody of all six.
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Stories have been coming up that Angelina wanted to live in France, and Brad didn't, also that Brad wanted the kids to go to public school,& Angelina wants them home-schooled. Add one child's possible trans journey, and there is a lot of stress there..
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by BadirX(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2016
[/b]Oh c'mon!!! Those two should not let this marriage die. They are Hollywood's model couple for crying out loud!!! They had better reconcile those differences[b]
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Talasuma(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Now the Hubby has to pay the alimony or what's it called?

I can never, I repeat never do court wedding.
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by freecocoa(f): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2016
Kirinwa:

For your first question I will say that dude doesn't know what he is saying and sees social media as an avenue to post all warped ideas whther proven or not.

For your last question I say Jolie has her part of the blame. Why? Because there's no how she didn't know Pitt was married yet she decided to open leg for him. So how will you exonerate her. Both of them are culpable.
What you fail to realise is that, people's morality is not same, some people have no issues sleeping with married folks, ergo the onus is on the married to stay true to their spouse, it's really that simple.

1 Like

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by oyetpel(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2016
StephanieLuv:
This world eh

Karma Bit*ch
Do you think Aniston will be overjoyed by what happened? What happened to her then in 2004 has happened, but to be overjoyed that her ex-husband has divorced again shouldn't even concern her.

2 Likes

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by repogirl(f): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2016
...and the ex will be like......

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by alaskido(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2016
After sapping all the nutrients in her, you want to leave her now. No way, it is for better for worse. This is why I do not like celebrity wedding. It never last. Check out our local Nollywood, it is also happening there.
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by loverofgoodtins(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2016
I really blame buhari for dis
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by tuoyoojo(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2016
they use to say sex, money and third party interference was the leading Cause of divorce, it's like irreconcilable Difference is topping the chat

just like brief illness is topping for cause of death

I wish dem well in der future endeavours

life goes on

2 Likes

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by oyetpel(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2016
Kirinwa:
If I were the judge I will not grant her custody of those childrem based on health grounds.

People now divorce and quote irreconcilable differences. Unless they are ready to mention those irreconcilable differences I will strike ouyt that case for lack of merit.

But Jolie is greedy o.Imagine asking to take custody of all 6 children and granting Pitt mere visitation. Whtes are f.ucked.

If I were to be Pitt I will order a DNA test on all the children she bore while they were in relationship. To know which ones are mine.
They actually had 3 together, and they adopted 3.
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Mandu11(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2016
This thing called marriage is nothing,overrated crap.U'r married-u are not better than those not married.
The onli valuable thing that can get me into marriage is having children.,not even konji can confuse me to get married

2 Likes

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by oyetpel(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2016
fellis:
There are rumors that Brad Pitt was flirting with another actress maybe na wetin cause the divorce although Angelina is saying it's because Brad drinks and smokes and has a bad temper.
I think the family of Will Smith is the only Hollywood couple that has lasted as long as Brad and Angelina.
Lasted as long? Nah. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie doesn't compared to Will Smith. Smith had a divorce in 1995, and has been Married to Jada Pinkett since 1997. Brat Pitt dated Jolie from 2004-2014, they were married for 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2016
oyetpel:

Lasted as long? Nah. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie doesn't compared to Will Smith. Smith had a divorce in 1995, and has been Married to Jada Pinkett since 1997. Brat Pitt dated Jolie from 2004-2014, they were married for 2 years.
OK I was counting Brangelina's total time together as a couple both married and dating.
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by oyetpel(m): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2016
fellis:

OK I was counting Brangelina's total time together as a couple both married and dating.

Yes, but Jada and Will Smith still pass them.
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2016
oyetpel:

Yes, but Jada and Will Smith still pass them.

Of course Jada and Will pass them cos they have an open relationship.
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by bakarekabir: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2016
Long overdue
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by czaratwork: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2016
Angelina has always been insecured. When she learnt of jenny's wedding, she quickly arranged their own. And whenever she hears Brad and Jenny were to see each other she gets jittery.

Karma has a way of playing out itself.

1 Like

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by ade4ray(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2016
Na so he dey happen for obodoyinbo o
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce by chibuzorAbia: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2016
Kirinwa:
If I were the judge I will not grant her custody of those childrem based on health grounds.

People now divorce and quote irreconcilable differences. Unless they are ready to mention those irreconcilable differences I will strike ouyt that case for lack of merit.

But Jolie is greedy o.Imagine asking to take custody of all 6 children and granting Pitt mere visitation. Whtes are f.ucked.

If I were to be Pitt I will order a DNA test on all the children she bore while they were in relationship. To know which ones are mine.

Ignoramus

Most if not all the children are adopted! Know more speak less.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey Shares Throwback Photo, Says He Was To Become A Comedian / Yemi Alade In Over The Top Gele / Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.