Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

You Don't Have To Be A Hoe - Victoria Kimani Advises Kenyans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Have To Be A Hoe - Victoria Kimani Advises Kenyans (879 Views)

Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / How 2 Spot A Hoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Have To Be A Hoe - Victoria Kimani Advises Kenyans by NZAGHA(f): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Singer Victoria Kimani has a word of advice for her kenyan sisters

the choc city star took to instagram page on sept, 19 2016, saying she's tired of of young girls in kenya being pressured by society to become over glorified prostitutes.

She wrote, "I want young girls in kenya not to be pressured by society to become over glorified prostitutes.... Finish school.... You don't have to be a hoe to be relevant, never trade respect for attention. I love you... I would never lead you astray.

https://www.instagram.com/victoriakimani/?hl=en

cheesycheesy May be she's been reading some threads on nairaland grin grin

Re: You Don't Have To Be A Hoe - Victoria Kimani Advises Kenyans by MzPecs(f): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
cool
Re: You Don't Have To Be A Hoe - Victoria Kimani Advises Kenyans by NZAGHA(f): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
MzPecs:
cool
space booker spotted grin
Re: You Don't Have To Be A Hoe - Victoria Kimani Advises Kenyans by youngberry001(m): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hehehehe grin
Re: You Don't Have To Be A Hoe - Victoria Kimani Advises Kenyans by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Rock Your Husband/partner’s World With This 4 Tips Tonight!!! / After Raping JESUSBOIY She Have Come And Rape Me Too / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.