Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) (3672 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Meet Jonah Falcon: Man With The Biggest Manhood In The World (Photo) / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by PapiNigga: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Is that the JUMBO JET tongue

Lemme call Sinz... grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by Chuknovski(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
bigger than bombay grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by NwannekaUloma(f): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
That ass is out of shape shaa sad sad

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by faruz: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
shocked
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
PapiNigga:
What a big enormous Portugal Airways...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/guys-is-this-biggest-airplane-in-world.html?m=1
How can it b the biggest plane in the world when the ass is even bigger than the aeroplane

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by dtruth50: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
That ass is out of shape shaa sad sad
show us urs so dt we can compare it

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by NwannekaUloma(f): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
dtruth50:
show us urs so dt we can compare it
mine isn't as big and round like this..
But I wouldn't take this one if given as a free gift

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by mrmrmister: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
Parachute Airways grin grin
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
Small girl.... U don't know understand the importans of as yet
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by NwannekaUloma(f): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
jboy73:

Small girl.... U don't know understand the importans of as yet
what will I do with big bum..

Will it pay my bill?
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by konkonbilo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
what will I do with big bum..

Will it pay my bill?
sure it will pay ur bills if you know how to use it well tongue
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
What is this
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by futurerex: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
wink That is Boeing 747Extra

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by SINZ: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Lemme call Si.nz... grin
LOL, nice and neat runway slabs gringrin
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, nice and neat runway slabs gringrin

Yeaaah...that jumbo jet is really huge...i bet u wanna ride that big ass airplane grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by SINZ: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Yeaaah...that jumbo jet is really huge...i bet u wanna ride that big ass airplane grin grin grin

That's a massive ass airplane, just the my type of aircraft. Full option with enough girth to withstand heavy turbulence gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
SINZ:

That's a massive ass airplane, just the my type of aircraft. Full option with enough girth to withstand heavy turbulence gringrin

Hahahahaa...baddooo... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by dtruth50: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
dt mins u ar just jealous
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by joewhale: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
wow oh damn what a booty ass I can't see any plane, but I can see the burneth.. babe let me carry you in my own plane. it bigger and stronger
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by osemoses1234(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Give her from back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by Mikkyjay17(m): 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
pls is the plane in the ass
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by vani86: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
NwannekaUloma:

Leave it for us, we love it big and round like that.
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by Adinoyi119(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
JESU!!!!
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Lemme call Sinz... grin
dat u on dp..4 real? Abeg no lie
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by NwannekaUloma(f): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2017
dtruth50:
dt mins u ar just jealous
jealous kwa??

I can't be jealous of something I don't like undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by NwannekaUloma(f): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2017
konkonbilo:
sure it will pay ur bills if you know how to use it well tongue

U mean if I use it for prostitution ? Or what exactly will I use it for to pay my bills??
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by NwannekaUloma(f): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2017
vani86:

Leave it for us, we love it big and round like that.

I hope u will still love it by the time she start getting old
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by vani86: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2017
NwannekaUloma:

I hope u will still love it by the time she start getting old

Definitely ma
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by NwannekaUloma(f): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2017
vani86:

Definitely ma
good for u thou

But I don't like it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) / She Wants Me To Be Her Boyfriend Because Of My Jamb Score (pics) / If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.