Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

She Is Being Admitted As We Speak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Being Admitted As We Speak (7976 Views)

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3358521/did-go-too-far-actions

Hello nairalanders. I opened a thread asking if I went too far with my actions in regards to unfaithfulness and ingratitude of my now ex. I equally stated vividly that I had asked the landlord of the house I rented for her to issue her a quit notice and froze her account too. I also said I'll be going to collect everything from her house with the aid of mobile policemen on Friday.

Today during my lunch break, I got a call from one of her siblings. I was told she was admitted this morning. Initially I thought it was a joke but when the mother called me and told me herself I knew it was serious. She told me she collapsed this morning and that she has not been herself ever since I instructed the landlord to issue her a quit notice and froze her account. She has been begging me not to take the issue too far the way I'm planning to. That I should please tamper justice with mercy.

What I don't understand is this. Where was she when her daughter was acting wild? Where was she when her daughter was busy cheating on me? I made it clear to her that I've taken a decision and I'm not gonna change it. Nobody has the monopoly of toying with people's emotions. My mind is made up and there's no going back.

9 Likes

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by agarawu23(m): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hmmm....

Fake story
Don't ask me how i know. angry angry angry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by madridguy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
They say as you take love person na so you go take treat their f**k up when they mess up. Oga OP, from your previous narration so far, you're well to do someone. You have money in abundant before you could thinking of getting an apartment for someone, take her to foreign trip " when I never see plane before grin " doing shopping for her in Dubai. I would advise you tamper with justice. From the look of things, you have every resources to punish the lady both physically and financially but I beg you to cool down so you want buy her casket.

At times when we human see comfort we start to misbehave which I believe leads to taking Shisha and bringing a guy to her apartment.

I am double sure she has learnt her lesson in a very bad way. Forgive her and give second chance. As you do so, am sure you will b relieved too.

For the sake of the love you have for her, forgive her, forget her shortcoming.

Awaiting for your pre-wedding pictures soon.

11 Likes

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
She deserves more than that. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by jonaifame22(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
U've spoken enough grammar, buh hear dis, gals are full of drama,it's the money that made her follow u like nama,and when u say anything she'll agree nodding head like agama, now u withdrew and she's sick and every one is calln including her mama

Don't worry she'll get well soon, may God give u a good gal

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
agarawu23:
Hmmm....

Fake story
Don't ask me how i know. angry angry angry
you're entitled to your opinion. It's allowed.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
party:
She deserves more than that. grin
thank you better person.

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bro, if the story is real, i swear you havent even done anything. You need to do more. She is such an ingrate

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
jonaifame22:
U've spoken enough grammar, buh hear dis, gals are full of drama,it's the money that made her follow u like nama,and when u say anything she'll agree nodding head like agama, now u withdrew and she's sick and every one is calln including her mama

thank you my brother. I have learned my lesson. No more Mr nice guy.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Lexxyburg(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
She deserves to die... just add the worthless family members to your blacklist. Bunch of shameless people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by benueguy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Tiri gbosa for you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Bro, if the story is real, i swear you havent even done anything. You need to do more. She is such an ingrate
it's might sound untrue but it's honest truth. Thank you my brother. I'll ensure i collect everything.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by eph12(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
I just weak as I read the story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lexxyburg:
She deserves to die... just add the worthless family members to your blacklist. Bunch of shameless people.
of course. If she dies in that hospital, funny enough I won't even feel it. As for her family they didn't hurt me but when they could have called her to order they didn't. That's why I'm angry with them.

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
benueguy:
Tiri gbosa for you...
thank you my brother.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
eph12:
I just weak as I read the story
it hurts bro.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by SafeDavid(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
If this story us true, I think they're actually lying about her being admitted.
Op, its like you don't know how cunning these ladies can be.
She could put the story up in connivance with her Mon to get some sympathy.
Have you verified that she's indeed been admitted?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by ladyF(f): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hehehe she deserves what she gets. Let her go and work for her 1 kobo. No be you she go turn to ATM. grin

5 Likes

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by ifex370(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
jonaifame22:

waooooowwwww shocked

nice flow brooo cheesy
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by eph12(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
it hurts bro.
I have had my own fair share of this nonsense. It has made me hardened somehow towards ladies. I don't just feel like dating or doing anyone any favours again. Sometimes I wonder if am ever going to come around getting married.

7 Likes

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
SafeDavid:
If this story us true, I think they're actually lying about her being admitted.

Op, its like you don't know how cunning these ladies can be.

She could put the story up in connivance with her Mon to get some sympathy.

Have you verified that she's indeed been admitted?
bro I've not even confirmed. I'm not even interested in doing so. I don't want to have anything to do with her anymore.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by jonaifame22(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
ifex370:

waooooowwwww shocked

nice flow brooo cheesy
na God ooooo

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
eph12:

I have had my own fair share of this nonsense. It has made me hardened somehow towards ladies. I don't just feel like dating or doing anyone any favours again. Sometimes I wonder if am ever going to come around getting married.
the painful aspect is that I did everything she asked. I made sure she never lacked. I gave her my time, my body, my attention and everything possible.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by uyiekpen26: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
eph12:

bro I'll never trust or love any woman the way I loved her ever again. I'm no more going to show emotions to any girl. I've come to realise that they enjoy suffering and that's why I'll make sure I give it in full to any girl I cone across.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by SafeDavid(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
bro I've not even confirmed. I'm not even interested in doing so. I don't want to have anything to do with her anymore.

I bet you've learnt your lesson.
You don't invest so much on a girl who isn't your wife just yet.
It's a different ball game if you have marriage plans and all that.

Doesn't mean they wouldn't cheat but at least they know there's so much at stake.
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Ingrate for?, was he coerced to spend on her?.
I blame the girl for not getting a life for herself.

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Alas, you've got a lot of time on your hands. Think of something else.

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
ladyF:
Hehehe she deserves what she gets. Let her go and work for her 1 kobo. No be you she go turn to ATM. grin
She force am?, no be him carry e hand carry load. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Sbsex: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
uyiekpen26:
https://www.nairaland.com/3358521/did-go-too-far-actions

Hello nairalanders. I opened a thread asking if I went too far with my actions in regards to unfaithfulness and ingratitude of my now ex. I equally stated vividly that I had asked the landlord of the house I rented for her to issue her a quit notice and froze her account too. I also said I'll be going to collect everything from her house with the aid of mobile policemen on Friday.

Today during my lunch break, I got a call from one of her siblings. I was told she was admitted this morning. Initially I thought it was a joke but when the mother called me and told me herself I knew it was serious. She told me she collapsed this morning and that she has not been herself ever since I instructed the landlord to issue her a quit notice and froze her account. She has been begging me not to take the issue too far the way I'm planning to. That I should please tamper justice with mercy.

What I don't understand is this. Where was she when her daughter was acting wild? Where was she when her daughter was busy cheating on me? I made it clear to her that I've taken a decision and I'm not gonna change it. Nobody has the monopoly of toying with people's emotions. My mind is made up and there's no going back.

Oga Op, well if na me I wnt change my mind. I don't bloody care. I wnt reverse anytyn and ntn is going to happen BT us again. I even tout shes died stupid gel

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
Ingrate for?, was he coerced to spend on her?.
I blame the girl for not getting a life for herself.
God bless you dear sis

1 Like

Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by iykekelvins(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
jonaifame22:

And a wonderful baby mama.. See rhymes
Re: She Is Being Admitted As We Speak by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Aderola15:

God bless you dear sis
grin So annoying as if they were ever forced.
But why do some women want to be useless to men?.
And the guy no even try too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Lady Dancing Naked For Nigerian Men Renews Xenophobia [video] / I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! / You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.