Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo (6193 Views)

Kim K Puts Her Nipples On Display In Skintight Bodysuit,on Date With Kanye West / Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by DozieInc(m): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2016
Sleeplessmoney:
Mother of two yet showing off her body to the world
this is how she makes her money tho.
she is lucky she is not Nigerian..

SEE RELATED PHOTOS HERE
Playa you know that body is fake grin (booty injections ,breast implants source: the web)
So why ya'll complain about local women bein' fake from head 2 toe ,
you here worshiping body plastic grin

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by metallisc(m): 3:55am On Sep 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Wow! I'm sure you've seen her many times. You even live same house with her. I'm impressed

they are human beings like me and you, they don't reside in outer space. they go to the same market other human beings go to and drive on the same roads, and use the same public spaces like every other person. Dude, everybody you see on tv is not a hermit god, some of us run into them and meet them in our daily business runnings and transactions.

your attempt at sarcasm has been noted also grin .

for further info, read kingcheezypuff's post above.

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by metallisc(m): 3:58am On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Playa you know that body is fake grin (booty injections ,breast implants source: the web)
So why not ya'll complain about local women bein' fake from head 2 toe ,
you hrhere worshiping body plastic grin

hey you, how are things in the TEX? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 22, 2016
metallisc:

hey you, how are things in the TEX? grin grin grin
It's good and hot here.

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 22, 2016
metallisc:

they are human beings like me and you, they don't reside in outer space. they go to the same market other human beings go to and drive on the same roads, and use the same public spaces like every other person. Dude, everybody you see on tv is not a hermit god, some of us run into them and meet them in our daily business runnings and transactions.

your attempt at sarcasm has been noted also grin .

for further info, read kingcheezypuff's post above.
Aren't we saying same thing? My brother, I believe you die. I believe you see her daily.

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by metallisc(m): 5:27am On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It's good and hot here.

anything hotter than you must be scorching! cheesy cheesy stay hydrated babe!
hope you don't have reasons to stay long outdoors in the meanwhile!

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by metallisc(m): 5:29am On Sep 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Aren't we saying same thing? My brother, I believe you die. I believe you see her daily.

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 22, 2016
metallisc:

anything hotter than you must be scorching! cheesy cheesy stay hydrated babe!
hope you don't have reasons to stay long outdoors in the meanwhile!
you use that line alot? grin it's played out

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by metallisc(m): 6:14am On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you use that line alot? grin it's played out

grin grin grin grin i got you babe!!

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 22, 2016
metallisc:

grin grin grin grin i got you babe!!
worse grin

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Julietcutie(f): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2016
she is fatter than that picture.. I mean her hips are bigger than this

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by LorDBolton(m): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2016
Something wey Kanye don tire to knack?

Jolie just filed for divorce, who'd think mr Pitt would be smashing other women when he got a goddess like Angelina? Oh I forgot he even divorced another goddess jennifer for her sef.

I'd rather fantasise about the lady down the street than these foreigners who act like their puss is different from the others.

2 Likes

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by metallisc(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2016
metallisc:
grinhaha. OK I accept them cheap grocery store flowers,i know you still hustling grin

2 Likes

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by metallisc(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grinhaha. OK I accept them cheap grocery store flowers,i know you still hustling grin

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Garshyzee(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2016
who is she? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by FTBOY: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Thank God you noticed too Bruh cheesy cheesy

The picture is fĂșcking photoshopped even by an amateur for that matter . . . Kim Kardashian wey me know no fit open her body anyhow like that plus she won't pose for a picture like that cheesy cheesy
we have many gullible fellows on nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by McBrooklyn(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2016
FTBOY:
we have many gullible fellows on nairaland..

Yeah, person wey get common sense go know say that picture was photoshopped even by an amateur sef . . . Don't mind dem trolls cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by McBrooklyn(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2016
Julietcutie:
she is fatter than that picture.. I mean her hips are bigger than this

Check again, the picture was photoshopped ma'am cheesy . . . Don't be deceived kiss

1 Like

Re: Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo by Julietcutie(f): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Check again, the picture was photoshopped ma'am cheesy . . . Don't be deceived kiss
OK true

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" / 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says / My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.