Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

How Tables Turn Accordung To Who Financed The Broken Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Tables Turn Accordung To Who Financed The Broken Relationship (510 Views)

A Broken Relationship...someone Please Advice This People / How To Recover From A Broken Relationship-best Tips / A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tables Turn Accordung To Who Financed The Broken Relationship by jstemmanex(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
I cant remember how long I av bin hearin the bitter stories of some guys who sponsored their gf's (cum finance) education, family nd all sort only to end wit heartbreaks.

This stories usually av two sets of response. First, mostly guys suggestin he was gullible nd dat guys shldnt spend so much or take full responsibility of the welfare of who dey date. The second set is mostly by women nd dis group av d philosophy dat spending for her doesn't make u her God

What is puzzling now is how this table turn when a lady finances a relationship and it eventually crashes
Re: How Tables Turn Accordung To Who Financed The Broken Relationship by omega25red(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
jstemmanex:
I cant remember how long I av bin hearin the bitter stories of some guys who sponsored their gf's (cum finance) education, family nd all sort only to end wit heartbreaks.

This stories usually av two sets of response. First, mostly guys suggestin he was gullible nd dat guys shldnt spend so much or take full responsibility of the welfare of who dey date. The second set is mostly by women nd dis group av d philosophy dat spending for her doesn't make u her God

What is puzzling now is how this table turn when a lady finances a relationship and it eventually crashes
still waiting for the question....
Re: How Tables Turn Accordung To Who Financed The Broken Relationship by jstemmanex(m): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Y d double standard?
Re: How Tables Turn Accordung To Who Financed The Broken Relationship by queencalipso(f): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
Financing his education doesn't make her his goddess either, and is not a direct ticket to marriage for both parties.

If it crashes, they both go their separate ways. The only problem here will be if there's deception.

Knowing you won't marry her, yet you proposed. Making preparation to marry someone else, yet you continue to profess your undying love for her. That's wickedness of the highest order.

You don't want her, yet you don't want someone else to have her. She still believed she's in a r/ship while you've moved on and kept her in bondage. What other form of deception could be worse than that?
Re: How Tables Turn Accordung To Who Financed The Broken Relationship by jstemmanex(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
I am actually nt referring to any particular story but y let a partner u knw u dnt luv or cant marry sponsor ur education nd/or family

Nd y do we av bias judgement wen d gender changes

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Her To Send You Nude Pictures / PLAYING DIRTY – Episode Seven / Thread under Construstion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.