Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

I Was Half Dead When My Doctor Said I Should Test For Hiv 1 ,hiv 2 And My Sugar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Half Dead When My Doctor Said I Should Test For Hiv 1 ,hiv 2 And My Sugar (664 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Half Dead When My Doctor Said I Should Test For Hiv 1 ,hiv 2 And My Sugar by Saint83(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
I just want to share my experience and at the same time express my happiness to the Glory of God.

I have some medical issue that led me to see my Doctor,on reaching his office after normal waiting in doing some checking in terms of Temperature, and Blood pressure I was ushered in after a patience left so i explained to him the reason why I came ,he keep mum and watch me complain.After listening to me he said "Do YOU HAVE GIRL FRIEND ? Trust sharp guy na,i said noo Doc,he smile and said okay ,no problem ,you have to do HIV 1 ,HV2 and Sugar level text before treatment to ascertain the confidence of the treatment ..Menh ,immediately I heard HIV test,heaven and hell let loosed ,I slipped down from my chair ,he smiled and was looking at me ,he now said ,I thought that you said ,you don't have GIRL FRIEND ,so why scared of the test? Guys ,these series of questions were going through my mind.

1.my mind started country many girls I have slept with or without condom.
2.I started calculating who among them would have gotten HIV .
3.I was asking myself ,if I have HIV ,that means I am gone .
4.I felt strength going off me ,I emanciated .
5 .As I was contemplating ,I promise God ,that if i am negative ,i will not fornicate again ,either with condom or anthing but will abstain from sin of fornication....Guys ,it was a thog of war ,all this time ,the Doc was stiring at me and he said ,just be confidence ,since you don't have girl friend ,( in my mind i said ,it is a lie oooo,i have girl friends ooo)that means you are free,just go to the hospital Lab,from the next door for the test,please I am waiting for the result.
Without option,so I strolled down to the hospital Lab.oo,the Lab scientist took my blood sample and ask me to go and seat down in the hall(reception) for my result.

Guys ,lo and behold ,result came out o,IT WAS NEGATIVE my RNA was very normal ,and I took it down to the doctor ,immediately he saw me ,he smiled and said ,I have called the Lab Scientist that if the result is POSITIVE,please don't give it to him but bring it to my office .
I now asked him, Sir what if it was +ve (God forbid) ,he said he would have called me him ,start counselling me ,my asking me some funny questions etc.
Mehn, I was very happy ,I have know my HIV status after years of unfaithfulness, God showed me mercies .So the Doc,also adviced .
The hall mark of this lengthy experience is for you to KNOW YOUR HIV STATU,GET TESTED and KNOW YOUR FATE.I am now a free man,some People might not be lucky or gracious as some of us are because I know how reckless ........

Please ,lets produce a community of free disease ,Abstain ,be faithful or you Use Condom.

1 Like

Re: I Was Half Dead When My Doctor Said I Should Test For Hiv 1 ,hiv 2 And My Sugar by HungerBAD: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Go and Sin no more.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Half Dead When My Doctor Said I Should Test For Hiv 1 ,hiv 2 And My Sugar by Flexherbal(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Do not forget your promise.
Re: I Was Half Dead When My Doctor Said I Should Test For Hiv 1 ,hiv 2 And My Sugar by Saint83(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Flexherbal:
Do not forget your promise.

That is what i am asking God to give me the grace to keep to it.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When The Relationship Is Great But The S*x Is Faulty / What Song Would Make Your Friday? / Pls I Need Help...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.