Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,523 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

(official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum (6960 Views)

Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk / Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? / This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Lastking147(m): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2016
I no even sabi all ds ppl u list here....
Na only wingback I vouch for
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

OK sha... Kontinu cool

I dey observe
that's all , all the rest fit they loaded but they don't carry themselves with class or chase women up and down, if you read my criterias for choosing I said it
it's only poor guys that chase girls here, cause no rich guy go look this forum as hunting ground that one na lie

1 Like

Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 22, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
I like his personality but I didn't use that to cloud my decision or findings these guys are the only real solid guys on the forum , I really took my time
Kay but I wouldn't say Only. Just what you sited .. so far
But er grin I was just tryna pick

~~~~`~

Lastking147:
all the others are unknowns (aka not active) apart from s.eun
Who truly is rolling but does he have sense plenty(true intelligence not that book learning)?
I don't know grin
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
that's all , all the rest fit they loaded but they don't carry themselves with class or chase women up and down, if you read my criterias for choosing I said it that it's only poor guys that chase girls hence , cause no rich guy go look this forum as hunting ground that one na lie

grin

We're all here for fun... Some will chase coz they are bored sha. Besides having friends online isn't a bad thing anyway...
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2016
Lastking147:
they don't fight or comment up and down , you no go notice them na
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

We're all here for fun... Some will chase coz they are bored sha. Besides having friends online isn't a bad thing anyway...
which play forget that thing dear , they are hungry how many have you met on ground that were decent and well to do, no be chat , I mean life you see am.
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Lastking147(m): 6:44am On Sep 22, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
they don't fight or comment up and down , you no go notice them na
Good sha...
Buh I'm sure dat list isn't complete yet cos I knw few pipu here with matured mindset cool

1 Like

Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•••••••

Who truly is rolling but does he have sense plenty(true intelligence not that book learning)?
I don't know grin[/i]
oh he does it's not hard to know , just go through a persons posts and see his comments and you will know, my dear we are supposed to help eachother say helpful meaningful things to aid the thread creator but most play around without really saying anything intelligent
Bring pop corn , book land things like that
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 22, 2016
Lastking147:

Good sha...
Buh I'm sure dat list isn't complete yet cos I knw few pipu here with matured mindset cool
mention let me check them out remember , they don't chase girls up and down and they are loaded and intelligent
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Lastking147(m): 6:48am On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

~~~~`~

I don't know grin

I Neva come across some of dose monikers sef
Let's see others opinions bout em grin
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 22, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
oh he does it's not hard to know , just go through a persons posts and see his comments and you will know, my dear we are supposed to help eachother say helpful meaningful things to aid the thread creator but most play around without really saying anything intelligent
Bring pop corn , book land things like that
that does mean anything,maybe they just don't have anything2 contribute or just wanna play
I play alot under threads
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2016
Have they started getting PM's yet... grin

Anyways, being rich is relative. Some who seems rich to OP may be a pauper to someone else.

#Justsaying. cool

1 Like

Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Lastking147(m): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
mention let me check them out remember , they don't chase girls up and down and they are loaded and intelligent
I love independent guys nat niggas going afta chicks upandown
U be EFCC na u go fish dem awt yasef wink
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2016
Lastking147:

I love independent guys nat niggas going afta chicks upandown
U be EFCC na u go fish dem awt yasef wink
these guys don't , I can bet on it that they have never sent pm self to any girl , I do my research now, wingback and Bbmpin them no dey toast girls at least I dey see them well for this section
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 22, 2016
party:

Anyways, being rich is relative. Some who seems rich to OP may be a pauper to someone else.

#Justsaying. cool
goodmornig boss
Sex party still dey on wink bad guy, you have a point but I just want to hail and praise smart , classy solid guys with this thread
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
that does mean anything,maybe they just don't have anything2 contribute or just wanna play
I play alot under threads
na true , why don't you say stupid things , you are always making a point with your comments , wen a guy wants to be stupid you quickly say bye and run

1 Like

Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 22, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
na true , why don't you say stupid things , you are always making a point with your comments , wen a guy wants to be stupid you quickly say bye and run
grin grinI run?
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin grinI run?
you go say bye and dîsappear no be you, you done even do me self
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
you go say bye and dîsappear no be you, you done even do me self
grinI do but Im not runnin' away.
Not even now.....
I wanna leave this thread. Bye.

1 Like

Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grinI do but not runnin' away.
Not even now.....
I wanna leave this thread. Bye.
I hate you
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 22, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
I hate you
*Shakes her head* grin no you don't
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Shaked her head* grin no you don't
msg wingback to come online
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
msg wingback to come online
Nope
........ You miss em
I can't do that,i don't talk with that guy.
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by SucrePlum(f): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2016
You get fish brain o, how can you say that a guy is rich simply because you read his comments How did you end up being so dumb

NairalandEFCC1:
I hate you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2016
Nairalandefcc1 I have to disagree with you bro..some of these guys don't even have pictures.. how did you conclude they are rich except you know them personally that is..but I must confess some of them make intelligent comments..

But the rich aspect.. I didn't find any proof whatsoever..

The Der.Kaiser fellow dosent even have a DP and very few comments

the www.nairaland.com/richo guy was last seen in 2011!!! How did u find his page gan

Most of these guys don't even have a DP and barely comment..

cheers bruh..

2 Likes

Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by metallisc(m): 9:34am On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Hahhahahahah.... Rich n finest...? Op u shud know their worth before branding them as rich n fine...

Like Forbes NL edition... cool

do not fall for the trap, repeat do not fall for the trap! grin grin grin
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2016
metallisc:

do not fall for the trap, repeat do not fall for the trap! grin grin grin

grin yeaaah.. I juz wanna see who I can trap sha...
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by metallisc(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin yeaaah.. I juz wanna see who I can trap sha...

Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Mykelpato(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2016
Poo thread

3 Likes

Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2016
SucrePlum:
You get fish brain o, how can you say that a guy is rich simply because you read his comments How did you end up being so dumb

we get fight before?
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2016
Jarizod:
Nairalandefcc1 I have to disagree with you bro..some of these guys don't even have pictures.. how did you conclude they are rich except you know them personally that is..but I must confess some of them make intelligent comments..

But the rich aspect.. I didn't find any proof whatsoever..

The Der.Kaiser fellow dosent even have a DP and very few comments

the www.nairaland.com/richo guy was last seen in 2011!!! How did u find his page gan

Most of these guys don't even have a DP and barely comment..

cheers bruh..
I know how I got to see pictures and everything , since you agree say most always dey make sense , we are both in agreement
Re: (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum by sorextee(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2016
true that..

party:

#Justsaying. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) / Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? / Is This The Biggest Boil You Have Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.