Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. (2420 Views)

"Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by proxillin(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
I met this good and gently lady back in school. We were just friends, and was very spirikoko (I assumed she was born again) . Although I had a romantic intentions towards her, but could not discuss with her. She is always stern looking and was always from one fellowship to another. I had no choice other than to be “Just friend” with her. I was a bad boy, but anytime I am with her, I will be quoting bible scriptures so she can think we are both spirikoko. Foluwake is a very beautiful girl. At times I will summon courage to discuss my minds with her, when I get to her house, I will meet her praying and speaking in tongues, when I get there, I will just forget everything like a rap artist who forgot his lines on stage. I would just change the topic.

3 years after NYSC, on facebook, I saw a friend request from a lady. This lady was in wigs, wearing mini-skirts and jeans in pictures. This babe dopes. I just accepted the request and was checking her pics when something just hinted me that the face looks like someone I knew. I could not fathom it out. So I buzzed on chat, she replied on the second day saying “Segun…long time ..nice to have you here”. I asked where and how she knew me. She said “don’t you recognize me? Its Foluwake”. My heart Jumped. I asked what happened to the real “Prayer warrior”. She said she is still the same, just that she just changed her look.

We were both in Lagos. I asked her to go watch a movie with me. When I saw this babe, she was so hot, she was now applying makeup on face. She wore a tight skin jean. SO I thought “ehn ehn, opportunity is here”. I didn’t waste time. We were watching a romantic movie at the galleria, we held our hands. I deduced she had opened up for me. I asked her to come to my eyes with low pitched lusting voice. She responded. We nearly entered my house before I grab her boob, she rushed me as if she hasn’t had sex for years. I thought “This is strange from a prayer warrior”, I ignored that made love to her passionately.

After the show, many thought started coming to my mind, her boobs has falling, her VJ does not suggest she is a new comer. I ignored all these. But I noticed after the sex, different guys where calling her, smiling..saying I love you..e.t.c. I asked if she is engaged or have a boyfriend, she said No. She said her callers are friends and siblings. Why are you saying you love them? She said she used sweet words for people. “ I can call anyone, sweetheart, dear, sugar, honey, you don’t have to be jealous. That’s who I am”. I thought she made sense, so I let the issue died.

Here is the issue, the lead blew when I went to her house on a faithful day. We agreed to meet at 5:00pm, but I went for a wedding ceremony around her area, and I didn’t like what happened at that wedding, so vex commot that wedding around 2:00pm. So I thought, let me go and relax at my girl’s house and wait there till 5:00am. Even if she is not around, I will sit infront of their house till 5:00. I could not drive down to Ikotun from Ikeja back-and-forth. She stays with her sister. I knocked on the door despite the fact that the door was locked, because I heard a fan rotating noisily, so I thought someone was around. I got no response. I decided not to stress myself, whoever is inside will wakeup and meet me outside or my woman will come back meet me seated outside. I didn’t know it was my woman that was inside. In fact her sister had travelled. At around 4:00pm, the door opened and one big tommy Alhaji walked out staggering, she was still inside, the Alhaji saw me, but I quickly changed as if I was a neighbor just relaxing on the balcony, I quickly walked to one corner. She came out, she didn’t see me, she was sweating and was in towel. Before the Alahji left, they played romantically, the Alhaji thought I have gone, he didn’t notice, I was hiding in one corner. He was even handling her breast. He said “I feel like doing one more”. The girl said, “some friends are coming at 5:00’oclock” It wont be proper for them to meet you here. I was like “whatdFk? Am I the some friends? Obinrin ma buru oo”.

The man left, after 30 minutes, I knocked on the door again, pretending to be coming for the first time. We were to go out. In my pretence mode, I tried to handle her, trying to put her in the mood, she said, she is tired, she has been busy all day. She was outside helping a friend at her shop. It was stressful. I said “Oh sorry dear”. We went out, I didn’t mention anything. Everything went normal.
I was thinking I make a marriage proposal to the lady, but that day changed my mind. That Alahji is old enough to be my father. So I changed, I reduced my visiting days and hours. I created distance between us. She will come to my house maybe once in a month (we still fck). She came on one 3rd of July, 2 weeks later she told me she was pregnant. I asked who is the lucky guy, she was angry. What do you mean? Do I have anyone else? She is not seeing anyone else. I laughed, I told her I was actually in thier house on so so day when Alahji was banging her and they even came out to make partial love. She nearly fainted. She was covered in sweat. “So you knew? You didn’t ask me?” I said do I need to ask you? Are you not grownup enough to fck the numbers of men you want?

She cried, she swear, I am the father…Its been long ALahaji touched her. I said, well…that’s story for the Gods. She said, you were just using me. I told her Ajongbadun arawa ni. Did I used you for rituals. Few minutes later, I saw men are wicked, what am I going to do **crying** on her facebook wall. People were asking her what happened. One “Oloshi” boy commented on her post “I sensed one animal must have broken your?”. I replied in my mind. “Your father”.

Am I right? Could I possibly be the father of that baby?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2016

lemme guess.... we're supposed to read this? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by misspicy(f): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
That is why there is DNA to ascertain if you are the father or not.

I don't see How nairalanders can answer this question for the gods
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Take it to Maury Show...take a paternity test u so will know it.. Then u cn decide later what's best for u.
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by speedyconnect3: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
romance in heaven
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by Cutehector(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
Well whatever shii you wrote, I understand the message you tryna pass accross. Most desperate girls do this on innocent guys. Sometimes I just try to avoid loose girl because you never know the calamity that will before you should you fall for their tricks.

Be skeptical when a girl (in an weird way) offers u sex just like that.

Infact, run...

1 Like

Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by schumastic(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
let me price this land

reading all that felt like eternity but am glad i did n my favorite part is the part you found out the truth but kept shut and played along..

come to think of it OP, you knew she was having sex with other guys and you still went ahead skin diving undecided undecided cus am surprise she said you are the father of her child?

anyway if you are sure is not your liquid in there, then you don't have to be scared.just go for paternity test when the baby comes out.
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by osemoses1234(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Guy go do hiv test now oooo

2 Likes

Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by Laveda(f): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Seriously! Never been in this kinda shii dunnno what advise to give.. Don't worry, the ones who knows better are coming.

undecided
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by proxillin(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

Yes pleaseeeee
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by IamLEGEND1: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
You get small sense but for her to even try pin the pikin on you mean say you no dey use condom when you dey pound am.
My guy,better brace up and start saving up for cerelac,pampers and baby formula.
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by proxillin(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
You get small sense but for her to even try pin the pikin on you mean say you no dey use condom when you dey pound am.
My guy,better brace up and start saving up for cerelac,pampers and baby formula.

U don comment niyen for your mind
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by hotwax: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
One plot. Stay out
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by hotwax: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Laveda:
Seriously! Never been in this kinda shii dunnno what advise to give.. Don't worry, the ones who knows better are coming.

undecided

angry shocked angry angry
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by proxillin(m): 6:40am On Sep 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Well whatever shii you wrote, I understand the message you tryna pass accross. Most desperate girls do this on innocent guys. Sometimes I just try to avoid loose girl because you never know the calamity that will before you should you fall for their tricks.

Be skeptical when a girl (in an weird way) offers u sex just like that.

Infact, run...

Thanks
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by proxillin(m): 6:42am On Sep 23, 2016
schumastic:
let me price this land

reading all that felt like eternity but am glad i did n my favorite part is the part you found out the truth but kept shut and played along..

come to think of it OP, you knew she was having sex with other guys and you still went ahead skin diving undecided undecided cus am surprise she said you are the father of her child?

anyway if you are sure is not your liquid in there, then you don't have to be scared.just go for paternity test when the baby comes out.

Girls nowadays dont fck a single guy. Thats why I kept mute and played along. I am not her parents to question her on how many guys she fcking.
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2016
For crying out cd is just 50naira
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by schumastic(m): 7:45am On Sep 23, 2016
proxillin:

Girls nowadays dont fck a single guy. Thats why I kept mute and played along. I am not her parents to question her on how many guys she fcking.

am asking if you continued having sex with hee without a cd cus am surprise she said u got hwr pregnant
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by honeygirl17: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2016
Dude wtf? you roaddogged that B? in 2016? no guy in hus right mind should skin dive in 2016 maybe in 1945 but never in 2016 bro, thats like jumping into a big cage with different dangerous animals tigers, lions ,scorpions, snakes, werewolves and whatnot. Don't ever allow any lady to trap you under any circumstance, if she's pregnant and you "think" (condom broke sometime ago) its yours then play your part until she gives birth then paternity test but don't live together with her oooo or else Abuja marriage don start be that. Paternity test is a must nowadays, a man got to find out that all his children are not his at the embassy when he was trying to get them to come over to the states. Use your head, I can't tell you to stay away from how's but use a condom and still pull out when you're about to burst a but.
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by AuroraB(f): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2016
@Proxillin, were you cheating on your wife or something
A cheat shouldn't feel cheated undecided
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2016
From when you first saw her after yrs of losing contacts, you noticed she changed a lot base on the description u gave, but you still had your way into her without cds, even after seeing her with Alhaji too.
Na wa o!.
I don't think she's pregnant, keep communicating with her, if she's pregnant it doesn't hide for too long...that's if she's truly pregnant, then go for a paternity test when the baby is out, she may not be aware u did.
At the interim, stop bleeping her and look for a gf.
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by DeLioncourt: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

me sef dey wonder...
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by firstking01(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2016
proxillin:
I met this good and gently lady back in school. We were just friends, and was very spirikoko (I assumed she was born again) . Although I had a romantic intentions towards her, but could not discuss with her. She is always stern looking and was always from one fellowship to another. I had no choice other than to be “Just friend” with her. I was a bad boy, but anytime I am with her, I will be quoting bible scriptures so she can think we are both spirikoko. Foluwake is a very beautiful girl. At times I will summon courage to discuss my minds with her, when I get to her house, I will meet her praying and speaking in tongues, when I get there, I will just forget everything like a rap artist who forgot his lines on stage. I would just change the topic.

3 years after NYSC, on facebook, I saw a friend request from a lady. This lady was in wigs, wearing mini-skirts and jeans in pictures. This babe dopes. I just accepted the request and was checking her pics when something just hinted me that the face looks like someone I knew. I could not fathom it out. So I buzzed on chat, she replied on the second day saying “Segun…long time ..nice to have you here”. I asked where and how she knew me. She said “don’t you recognize me? Its Foluwake”. My heart Jumped. I asked what happened to the real “Prayer warrior”. She said she is still the same, just that she just changed her look.

We were both in Lagos. I asked her to go watch a movie with me. When I saw this babe, she was so hot, she was now applying makeup on face. She wore a tight skin jean. SO I thought “ehn ehn, opportunity is here”. I didn’t waste time. We were watching a romantic movie at the galleria, we held our hands. I deduced she had opened up for me. I asked her to come to my eyes with low pitched lusting voice. She responded. We nearly entered my house before I grab her boob, she rushed me as if she hasn’t had sex for years. I thought “This is strange from a prayer warrior”, I ignored that made love to her passionately.

After the show, many thought started coming to my mind, her boobs has falling, her VJ does not suggest she is a new comer. I ignored all these. But I noticed after the sex, different guys where calling her, smiling..saying I love you..e.t.c. I asked if she is engaged or have a boyfriend, she said No. She said her callers are friends and siblings. Why are you saying you love them? She said she used sweet words for people. “ I can call anyone, sweetheart, dear, sugar, honey, you don’t have to be jealous. That’s who I am”. I thought she made sense, so I let the issue died.

Here is the issue, the lead blew when I went to her house on a faithful day. We agreed to meet at 5:00pm, but I went for a wedding ceremony around her area, and I didn’t like what happened at that wedding, so vex commot that wedding around 2:00pm. So I thought, let me go and relax at my girl’s house and wait there till 5:00am. Even if she is not around, I will sit infront of their house till 5:00. I could not drive down to Ikotun from Ikeja back-and-forth. She stays with her sister. I knocked on the door despite the fact that the door was locked, because I heard a fan rotating noisily, so I thought someone was around. I got no response. I decided not to stress myself, whoever is inside will wakeup and meet me outside or my woman will come back meet me seated outside. I didn’t know it was my woman that was inside. In fact her sister had travelled. At around 4:00pm, the door opened and one big tommy Alhaji walked out staggering, she was still inside, the Alhaji saw me, but I quickly changed as if I was a neighbor just relaxing on the balcony, I quickly walked to one corner. She came out, she didn’t see me, she was sweating and was in towel. Before the Alahji left, they played romantically, the Alhaji thought I have gone, he didn’t notice, I was hiding in one corner. He was even handling her breast. He said “I feel like doing one more”. The girl said, “some friends are coming at 5:00’oclock” It wont be proper for them to meet you here. I was like “whatdFk? Am I the some friends? Obinrin ma buru oo”.

The man left, after 30 minutes, I knocked on the door again, pretending to be coming for the first time. We were to go out. In my pretence mode, I tried to handle her, trying to put her in the mood, she said, she is tired, she has been busy all day. She was outside helping a friend at her shop. It was stressful. I said “Oh sorry dear”. We went out, I didn’t mention anything. Everything went normal.
I was thinking I make a marriage proposal to the lady, but that day changed my mind. That Alahji is old enough to be my father. So I changed, I reduced my visiting days and hours. I created distance between us. She will come to my house maybe once in a month (we still fck). She came on one 3rd of July, 2 weeks later she told me she was pregnant. I asked who is the lucky guy, she was angry. What do you mean? Do I have anyone else? She is not seeing anyone else. I laughed, I told her I was actually in thier house on so so day when Alahji was banging her and they even came out to make partial love. She nearly fainted. She was covered in sweat. “So you knew? You didn’t ask me?” I said do I need to ask you? Are you not grownup enough to fck the numbers of men you want?

She cried, she swear, I am the father…Its been long ALahaji touched her. I said, well…that’s story for the Gods. She said, you were just using me. I told her Ajongbadun arawa ni. Did I used you for rituals. Few minutes later, I saw men are wicked, what am I going to do **crying** on her facebook wall. People were asking her what happened. One “Oloshi” boy commented on her post “I sensed one animal must have broken your?”. I replied in my mind. “Your father”.

Am I right? Could I possibly be the father of that baby?
Weren't you using protection on her??
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by kkash: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Dude, immediately u noticed foul play y nt jus end it and move on.....u brought dis on ursef trying to play smart.....
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by reserved111(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
If you want to easily detect girls who are having premarital sex or romance its through their dressing and appearance

They are all these indecent girls u see everyday

I even prefer a non-virgin girl who still dresses decent cos at least she will not be over used like the indecent ones.

I love wisdom.
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by reserved111(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
If you want to easily detect girls who are having premarital sex or romance its through their dressing and appearance

I even prefer a non-virgin girl who still dresses decent cos at least she will not be over used like the indecent ones.

I love wisdom.

But bros, its either she is not pregnant but just wanted to test u to knw ur motive for her
Or she is pregnant but wanted to take ur permission before aborting it d way she usually do it lool
I love wisdom
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
@ proxillin

You knew she was promiscuous, yet kept doing her without protection? shocked shocked undecided
I don't get it, did you take a vaccine for HIV or something?
Please get tested immediately. That baby should be the least of your problems now . . .
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by hotwax: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
icedbeatz:
Dude wtf? you roaddogged that B? in 2016? no guy in hus right mind should skin dive in 2016 maybe in 1945 but never in 2016 bro, thats like jumping into a big cage with different dangerous animals tigers, lions ,scorpions, snakes, werewolves and whatnot. Don't ever allow any lady to trap you under any circumstance, if she's pregnant and you "think" (condom broke sometime ago) its yours then play your part until she gives birth then paternity test but don't live together with her oooo or else Abuja marriage don start be that. Paternity test is a must nowadays, a man got to find out that all his children are not his at the embassy when he was trying to get them to come over to the states. Use your head, I can't tell you to stay away from how's but use a condom and still pull out when you're about to burst a but.

True words
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by hotwax: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
reserved111:

I love wisdom.

But bros, its either she is not pregnant but just wanted to test u to knw ur motive for her
Or she is pregnant but wanted to take ur permission before aborting it d way she usually do it lool
I love wisdom

My brother, no be by dressing ooo...Some Alhajas in full burqa are badoos.
Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by hotwax: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
From when you first saw her after yrs of losing contacts, you noticed she changed a lot base on the description u gave, but you still had your way into her without cds, even after seeing her with Alhaji too.
Na wa o!.
I don't think she's pregnant, keep communicating with her, if she's pregnant it doesn't hide for too long...that's if she's truly pregnant, then go for a paternity test when the baby is out, she may not be aware u did.
At the interim, stop bleeping her and look for a gf.

Most guys do it. But the will come to nairaland to blame the oops for having sex without cD. When you are close with a girl, you get carried away. You will let your guard down once in a while. Lets be realistic

1 Like

Re: How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy. by hotwax: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
AuroraB:
@Proxillin, were you cheating on your wife or something
A cheat shouldn't feel cheated undecided

Are you the Ops is not a writer trying to entertain us with his skill? Many stories on nairaland...believe them at your own peril

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creative Or Trashy: Checkout This Couple's Unclad Maternity Shoot / How Do You Like My Pussy? / Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.