Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics (34987 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" / Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" / Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by autonomous22: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
I hope police Neva shoot person already, they enjoys killing innocent protesters... ask biafrans....
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by skyface00(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
We chose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them. Those youth on the street, has already picked a path

[qquote author=Dawn123 post=49609307]

Wish i could frame this....best comment so far! [/quote]
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by Damola00: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ewoo, Tabu, Iya ifa, Orumila, ah! High priestess, the cusodian of the Oracle for Naijiria, arrest her , bada idea, Efcc can not arrest Iya ifa, no polis or Efcc can arrest abi fitimanci Iya ifa Oh. Tabu!!

Oct 1st.. Lol
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by Adminisher: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
kenonze:
Wike and CP should do the needful.

Bayelsans won't even give PEJ such audience.

Am waiting patiently for the sale of multimillionaira Aridolf hotel.

This is true. Bayelsans won't do this for Patience. The state is owing one year salaries and it would be highly embarrassing for hungry people to demonstrate on behalf of a woman who can't account for 31 million dollars she had in a number of accounts

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by aroti: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
KKKWHITE:
EFCC is corrupt!!! why the concentration on PDP

Because worst stench of corruption is traceable to PDP; just like in the house when you try to find out the source of a disagreeable odour which you traced to a dead rat; in this case PDP!!
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by topsam1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
kenonze:

You are right? But u wan bid for the property?lol

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by ukenke: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
What a shame?
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
OsuIbo:
I am also confused. In another thread, we were told that PortHarcourt is on complete lock down, that there is no movement in the city in honour of the biafra sit at home protest. But here we have pictures of those protesting for PEJ in the same Port Harcourt. Which should we believe? Regardless, #IstandwithBiafra
hope is not portharcourt that am currently in. Nothing like sit @ home here o.
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by Ayatullah(m): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
March on while she sobs!

Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by lukency(m): 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Rented crowd of jobless youth and street urchin militant.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by MONITZ: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
kenonze:

I didn't spot you among the crowd.

U are there inside ur comfort zone ranting

Really?, but I saw u amongst the crowd doing the needful,zombies will neva see anything bad in whatever Bubu does, they re ready to support him till infinity.

Obama took over from Bush wen America was having serious economic challenges and neva for once did I hear Obama say anything or refer to Bush bt rather he set to work knowing the enormous challenges before him. In Nigeria and in Bubu's voice: "the P. D. P stole all the money, and so I ve nothing to work with, they re frustrating our effort, Jonathan sold all the crude oil Nigeria had and none is left to export".It's been blame galore nd like they say "a workman quarrels with his tools".
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by drexy02: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
See youths protesting for one of the person that stole Dere future.... Nigerians is indeed a rubbish country

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by Fleming5(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Niger Delta Youths in conjunction with Civil Liberties Organizations and other Voluntary Youths Bodies -are currently protesting in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. According to them, they are against the "victimization of former first lady Dame Patience Jonathan by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC...

Patience Jonathan’s personal account, titled ‘Patience Ibifaka Jonathan’, which is domiciled in Skye Bank Plc with a balance of $5million was frozen by the EFCC.

Following claims that she owns the four companies’ accounts in Skye Bank with a balance of $15,591,700, the anti-graft body reportedly said it had been able to establish that the monies were proceeds of crime, hence the need to freeze her personal account.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/iprotest-in-rivers-state-over.html
. Only in Nigeria, I can't just imaging why our youth's choose to ruin their future. Nigerian Youths should please wake-up, & stop encouraging corruption.
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by jaafree: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
She steal money wey belong to nigerians not just ijaw people, if dem fools forgive her, we from the other side of the country want her to be probe.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by abbeyreal92: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Buhari want to make this country ungovernorable for himself

Hmmmm
But you mama patient make it governable for u
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by billyG(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Where did PEJ get $30milln dollars frm?does she print $$.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by drbee007(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
These youth must be bunch of idiots.A non entity held all ur futures and fortunes in her own account and all you can do now for a formerly local gin seller is to protest in her favour...I pity ur futures.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by Nuel25846(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
grin[color=#990000][/color]This is a whole new level of stupid.
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by mzax(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Rented crowd that will not save her at all frm d hand of mugu hahahahahahaha
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
What job did PEJ do to amass such wealth under 6 years. Even average sized construction companies dont make that much in the time frame. Well your guess is as good as mine. Stealing is not corruption. We need to make laws in Nigeria that SEVERELY punish corruption the way some Asian countries severely punish carrying cocaine. Until we do that, as a nation we are not serious with corruption yet. Given the present conditions, even I a naturally good and honest guy who has never tasted corruption proceeds, if I get there I will steal. Deterrence for now is zero
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by Allee90: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
I have said it and I am repeating it that SS/SE people are ANIMALS
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by Pidggin(f): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Patience is innocent, no amount of media trial will ever make her guilty. If EFCC has a case, take it to a competent court for judgement

Meanwhile, who will buy Nigeria?

Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by deb(m): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
skyface00:
Nigeria youth we need to Review our life, refocus and check that we are on track. Let go of distractions.

If you want to know the true state of a person's heart, look at how he or she treats the rich and the poor. That in itself speaks volumes! Why do we need to be used, There's too much hate and hurt going around. The ones who suffer the greatest are the young ones!

Nigeria which way

The best comment I read on Nairaland in a very long time.
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by Ishiugbo: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
INTROVERT:
Why them no go protest for abuja na?
...why you no go Portharcourt go ask them the question?
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by Ayatullah(m): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
drbee007:
These youth must be bunch of idiots.A non entity held all ur futures and fortunes in her own account and all you can do now for a formerly local gin seller is to protest in her favour...I pity ur futures.

Whaooooo! You mean she was an 'ogogoro' seller before? No wonder she has a lot of 'agberos' at her beck and call!

No wonder GEJ drinks a lot! He must have being her special 'WineTaster'! Now we know how GEJ acquired his insatiable love for alcohol consumption.
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
MONITZ:

In the same manner Tinubu's hotel,First Nation Airline, the Nation newspaper house, TVC were sold? The fight against corruption has to be holistic thru nd thru nd not selective, it's only then I can boldly say we re ready to fight corruption.

N. B: how did Maryam Abacus come about the money she used in setting up the American University In Niger?, Also how did Turai come about the ninety - one million that was stolen by her domestic servant? I am neither pro nor anti Patience Jonathan, u don't leave out some people just because they re of the same ethnic stock with u and scapegoat others.

Will you ever think reasonably? When Jona was in power, he ought to have faced corrupt people of northern extraction.
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by Thomthom(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
I cant see pishure on Nairaland again y
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by EKCMEZU: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
if I am given the opportunity I will come out also to protest for her, can't she afford that kind of money on her own been the first lady of Nigeria. bihari witch hunt will catch up with him someday, he can never be President of Nigeria forever, the way he treat peoples wife that is the way there going to treat his own wife, if he will even be alive by that time.
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by decomaniaboss(f): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
INTROVERT:
Why them no go protest for abuja na?
what will happen if they do?? angry
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by MONITZ: 1:11am On Sep 24, 2016
Stealthideals24:

Will you ever think reasonably? When Jona was in power, he ought to have faced corrupt people of northern extraction. Now that Buhari is here facing southern thieves, the equation would have been balanced. I pity ur generation.

Can't u put ur argument across without necessarily spewing the kind of trash u wrote there? I hope u know that it's not a sign of maturity at all because it's only kids that would respond the way u did, well I don't blame u since this is a faceless forum where u can act silly and still get away with it. But it will do u a lot of good if u can learn some of the etiquettes a reasonable person should ve online....
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by deb(m): 4:00am On Sep 24, 2016
dainformant:
what these people need is employment

They need common sense that is not common, that's all. Brainless people always found something to tie their misfortune to. They give excuses for every failure, refuse to take responsibilities and lack the drive to do anything really positive about their own situation.

Instead, they allow themselves and their destinies to be substituted for a peanut.
Re: Patience Jonathan & EFCC: Protest In Rivers Over Alleged Victimization - Pics by Demdem(m): 6:28am On Sep 24, 2016
kenonze:

Civil liberties organisation rivers chapter is inside livingstone iweches pocket. He is a known wike thug. Wike approves this eediocy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alpha Beta Case Suffers Delay As Tinubu Travels / Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.