Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,057 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (33225 Views)

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Trojan2010: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hh
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nathdoug(m): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
WASTE OF TIME...MTCEEEEEWWWWW
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by holluphemydavid(m): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
Seem dis people brain nid a reset
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jokers grin
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by peripepe(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
chai.....iGBO PIPU ARE EVERY WHERE OH ;

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by breakeven: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
Land of the rising sun, well done boys your desire will soon materialise. The dullard came to bury Nigeria. lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed undecided with the way he is going it will be sooner than expected.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by reptile1: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
the igbo man lives in every part of the world. they are resolute and unwavering in a bid to free themselves from the hell hole named NIGERIA. Hate them,despise them, kill them, it doesnt take away the spirit of oneness and togetherness. I'm igbo to the moon and back grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by lekwas: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Why Japan?
The only place for this kind of (mis) adventure would have been 46th Street 1st Avenue 10017 NYC.
Before this week pass dem by

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Mandymandy: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
Igbos stop celebrating criminals,kanu trying to overthrow the government of Nigeria,he will spend 20years in jail for smuggle broadcasting equipment illegally into Nigeria and without license started broadcasting to overthrow the government of Nigeria,t hat is treasonable offense

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Unbrandedguy: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
ZuzuMan:
angry Leave Nnaa Nnamdi alone make em enjoy em Ashawoooooooo grin grin grin

I still prefer him to Mr Deafsident of Nigeria! Though i know that this is a huge lie and aimed at tarnishing his Image.. but Nig govt fail everytime they try such.
they had tried to split IPOB by bring out TRIBOP and REPOB yet they failed again.
Our Constitution the bible says "Let them gather, let them try, but because they are not gather in my name. they shall scatter in seven ways." "they will fall for our sakes! "the heathen gather and said lets us cast them asunder, let us scatter them. Our God shall laugh at them in derision." So shall it be In Jesus Name Amen.

One day, we will heave a sigh of relief.
peace be unto the remnants of Nigeria still, after our exit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by steppin: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
midolian:
Nice move..

Waiting for Japanese government to come and release him...

Awon werey flatty grin
Always a hater, but our struggle continues.
It doesn't matter how long, but one day, we'll get there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by goldedprince: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Causing havoc in someone's country. Why not go to your country and do this?
When they stop issuing visa, u will start calling them racist

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by sekundosekundo: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
ZuzuMan:
angry Leave Nnaa Nnamdi alone make em enjoy em Ashawoooooooo grin grin grin

Your hero Gani who also contested to be your President was also arrested with a bag of hard drugs.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Unbrandedguy:

I still prefer him to Mr Deafsident of Nigeria! Though i know that this is a huge lie and aimed at tarnishing his Image.. but Nig govt fail everytime they try such.
they had tried to split IPOB by bring out TRIBOP and REPOB yet they failed again.
Our Constitution the bible says "Let them gather, let them try, but because they are not gather in my name. they shall scatter in seven ways." "they will fall for our sakes! "the heathen gather and said lets us cast them asunder, let us scatter them. Our God shall laugh at them in derision." So shall it be In Jesus Name Amen.

..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by frank202012: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
Simeonnwabeks:

Frustration and poverty is making you run mad. You blame Afonja everyday of your life, you can now see why your kids insult you daily cos you are not a responsible man. Smh

But bros what is afonja ??
What does it mean??

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by tiwiex(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
midolian:
Nice move..

Waiting for Japanese government to come and release him...

Awon werey flatty grin
Ustill treating this like a joke? Let's get serious and start asking q. The government has shown dem no send them. No problem. O ya. Free me. Wahala. Why? The centre is losing control too fast and u people keep calling some people werey without proffering any solutions. Ok oh.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Your hero Gani who also contested to be your President was also arrested with a bag of hard drugs.
..... grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by buffalowings: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
mazimee:

Are you this silly or just pretending

She dey have release am abi?
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Delegate(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
I will take them serious when they take there protest to Kano and Sokoto
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by MrExc1tement(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
magas
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by abouzaid: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
spreading the awareness. the lord is our strength.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by anochuko01(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
One problem I have with Africans is that we're so power drunk and selfish. we'll all unite to fight for independence from the whites. Years down the line, we'll find it difficult to give independence to those under us who wish for it. As if that's not enough, when the independence is finally given, people within the new state/nation start fighting themselves again for power and superiority. I always thought south Sudan would be so peaceful.
One major problem of human race is greed and selfishness.
I can't just imagine wike and ameachi justling for the presidential seat of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
danxzy:
ur father there, ur mamanki ur papanki

its obvious u dont kno anything

ur name prove that to me idiot

nzuzuman it means stupid person in igbo language if u dont knw ask ur friends

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Koreslee(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
I don't know why dis daft people are just wailinq everywhere
...mumu pple so the protests in japan is gon release ur ogogoro man from prison.... Make ona just use ona sense small na undecided
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Spicycat(f): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Japan that don't even have a functioning militarygrin
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by abouzaid: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Unbrandedguy:

dude that picture was photoshopped,I've seen the original picture somewhere on the internet and it wasn't nnamdi kanu.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
The saddest thing is that, the same man that hold kanu will travel to japan and japanese president will welcome him. The bad story is that, he will not even think of discussing it with buhari.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ugly flag

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by mikelcool(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
mazimee:

Are you this silly or just pretending

don't you understand sarcasm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers / FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde / Adesina To Step Aside As AfDB President For Fresh Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.