Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (33223 Views)

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Deadright2(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
midolian:
Nice move..

Waiting for Japanese government to come and release him...

Awon werey flatty grin
Afonjaconheaded coward thunder fire!!!! You

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by attackgat: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
I want to congratulate l Biafrans on a successful sit at home protest. From what I have gathered so far, there was close to 70% compliance in the entire SS/SE area.

May God Bless you all in the name of Chukwu Okike the most high!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
come to naija and ventilate wht ever grievance u av wit naija gvt over d detension of a traitor
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by alexov(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
ZuzuMan:
angry Leave Nnaa Nnamdi alone make em enjoy em Ashawoooooooo grin grin grin
Don't come here and post false and damning information about the man. U can disagree with his ideals and that won't be a problem.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by whitebeard(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
drss2:
just like a tiny spark starts a car, IPOB members u see as funy pipul will soon shock d world.
bro if u think this is hope it is nothing.. I am not trying to be negative or discourage u guys but reason the politics do the maths u will find out something is wrong somewhere who knows u might be surprised...Protesting cannot do anything
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
ZuzuMan:
i can bet my life it was his fellow ipob members that set him up and got him arrested
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by 2day6(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
Rubbish, shey na dere they arrest the man, waiting for there deportation
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by toofit007: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
ZuzuMan:
u are inded out of your sense with that picture you poster now take a closer look at the one i have posted below then u will realise that ur end is at hand.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by toofit007: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Delegate:
I will take them serious when they take there protest to Kano and Sokoto
i dont know u can be this dullard, is kano or sokoto part of biafra land? recieve sense in chukwu okike abiama's name.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by toofit007: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Delegate:
I will take them serious when they take there protest to Kano and Sokoto
i dont know u can be this nut, is kano or sokoto part of biafra land? recieve sense in chukwu okike abiama's name.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Yehman(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2016

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by gymnasium(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
midolian:
Nice move..

Awon werey flatty grin

no mind those awon iranu sombodies, na for Abuja here dem detain una so-called leader..............fear come carry una dey for japan dey protest..........why una no come back home come make noise for buhari eye soo that him go send all of una go all expense paid excursion to heaven.................i swear the thunder wey go fire una eh still for nursery school...............oloshi oriburuku sombodies...................... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Delegate(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
toofit007:
i dont know u can be this nut, is kano or sokoto part of biafra land? recieve sense in chukwu okike abiama's name.

What is in this Your big head if I may ask because I don't know when Japan is now a part of Biafra land
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Simeonnwabeks: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
kennes10:
Rich busy dude... yet u av tym 4 media fight... Rich ppl won't even sound Lyk u

I dont respond to goat. Sorry
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Simeonnwabeks: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
frank202012:

But bros what is afonja ??
What does it mean??

Ask the guy. Whats the meaning of Osu Ibo? Want to know pls

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by meccuno: 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Simeonnwabeks:

Frustration and poverty is making you run mad. You blame Afonja everyday of your life, you can now see why your kids insult you daily cos you are not a responsible man. Smh
so you are an afonja?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Simeonnwabeks: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
meccuno:
I am a proud Osu Ibo

Yes, you are Osu
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by lereinter(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Real2020:
I love this people. Afonja...onya come and hate since that's all you can do.

Maybe u can shed more light

Who is namdi kanu I mean his antecedents to ibo people

Why did he started his own biafra in 2016 and not in 2011 or before

If the kanu should contest governorship election with kowa party inhis state can he win...

Why didn't he fight the previous ibo govs that ve not judiciously spent their states allocation

Tell us about kanu biafra that makes it special and worthwhile than previous one's..
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by kettykin: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
make una come naija come protest na.. abi na dere they arrest am

Nigerian law enforcement agencies are the most evil and useless of all law enforcement agencies in the world, they shooting of unarmed protesters, starvation of women and children goes to show how useless and unprofessional that organisation has become, meanwhile militia, herdsmen are wrecking havoc and treated with kids gloves

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by bashydemy1: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lol funny set of people and tribe, Waiting for Japan to come and release him from Kuje...

Make Japanese Police arrest those miscreants as most of them don't have valid visa oo.
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 24, 2016
drss2:
just like a tiny spark starts a car, IPOB members u see as funy pipul will soon shock d world.
after shocking themselves
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by president3h: 5:11am On Sep 24, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy
PrettyCrystal:
very funny set of people
. Hmmmm, this one wey u carry ur pain near IPOB, seems no runs tonight abi no customer ? Oh I guess ur pucy is on recession with stretch mark !

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:09am On Sep 24, 2016
president3h:
grin cheesy cheesy. Afonja I know u and d stuff u people are made up of, always commiting suicide, next suicide runs will be dis

Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by diqq(m): 6:48am On Sep 24, 2016
dainformant:
Today, Pro-Biafran supporters in the eastern part of the country are holding a sit-at-home protest. But while that is happening, members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) in Japan, have taken over some major streets in Tokyo, to demand for the release of their leader Nnamdi Kanu, who is being held over treason and felony charges. See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/ipob-members-take-over-streets-of-japan.html
laugh in Japanese.. funny set peoples
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by diqq(m): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2016
Deadright2:
Afonjaconheaded coward thunder fire!!!! You
biabiafraud indeed
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by frank202012: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2016
Simeonnwabeks:

Ask the guy. Whats the meaning of Osu Ibo? Want to know pls
Nawao that's not an answer......
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by DECOtech(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2016
midolian:
Nice move..

Awon werey flatty grin
hmmmmm ...very intelectual comment
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by aarressa: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2016
Jobless village ugu losers.. grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by babestella: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
midolian:
Nice move..

Awon werey flatty grin

The last time I checked, those people you call "flatty" are more intelligent, more resourceful, more focused, more matured, more determined than you dirty leech. You should be ashamed of yourself shading other tribes just because they are betters than you in everything mentally and psychologically. That is why a Fulani herdsman can rally your likes and have you vote for him, today you can see the result of being led by a man whose mental capacity is highly diminished and confined around animal husbandry.

I know you are the actual "werey" everyone is talks about in balogun market.
Re: IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by stwazobia: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Bakynes24:

Protest is not protest if you are not protesting in UK or USA those are the only countries that will put pressure on the Nigerian govt. A Japan protest is a waste of time cause the Japanese govt can only appeal to the Nigeria govt cannot force it.
The last time i checked: UK is a country, USA is a country, Japan is also a country and they are all members of the United Nations... so what is your point if i may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo / Decayed Rice Rejected By Edo Government (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.