Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. (8600 Views)

S / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / She Used Me And Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
I met her in a bank, she is one of the cashiers and a career lady as well.got her contact, we became close and eventually friends tho she is three years older. I'm a kinda career dude and still young so I rarely go into relationships. tho I flirt, engage in "flings" but will go on ghost mode if I'm getting entangled...

well she is also crazy in her own way and she understood who I was but on a particular day while on phone with her, she told me how she felt about me and asked if we can be in a no string attached kinda relationship and "wow" ...

well two months into the relationship, Im in love with her tho I kept the feeling but I'm sure she knows.. she perfectly is what I seek in a lady,she motivates me whenever I have issues and also help financially when I'm down.

I was about telling her we should take the relationship serious when she suddenly disappeared for days, I was worried as she refused to pick my calls or reply my messages. it was then I tried contacting some close associates of her, then I was told she got engaged some days ago and will be having her white weeding tomorrow in another state...

i don't know where to start from!
I was used when am about "changing"
I don't know what to do..
I'm lost...
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by ImmaculateIfy: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
take heart bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Damn. I don't get it. How did she used you? You said it yourself she helped you financially and motivated you while you're down? Seems like she gave more. Anyway get up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. If anything you make me believe you pushed her into this. She told you clearly how she felt and even asked you out. She was also ready. You weren't. You were never frank you said it yourself. Now she's getting married and that's when you are ready. Ooooh cry me a river. Just wake up abeg.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by victomancer(m): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sorry bro...but the r/ship was clearly defined at the start so u can't blame her

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sorry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
Uhmmm... Take heart bro, well I've known for long that ladies use guys too.

1 Like

Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by bigt2(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
U made it an open relationship at first and now crying fowl AA angry

2 Likes

Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
you guys think you are the only one using girls for sex abi? i bet she just enjoyed the big d while her fiance is away
thats karma bro take heart

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
Na you do yourself.

1 Like

Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
you guys think you are the only one using girls for sex abi? i bet she just enjoyed the big d while her fiance is away
thats karma bro take heart
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by vickyO(f): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
I hope this ends your involvement in 'no strings attached relationships'.

5 Likes

Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by futurerex: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
How is it her fault?
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Patented: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sorry bro! But no strings attached remember?!

1 Like

Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by onyekachee(f): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
so boys still talk about getting used,na WA o
anyways she is the person karma used to pay back for the girls u previously broke their hearts,now you know how it feels
don't worry you will get your own woman soon ok

3 Likes

Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by 2dice01: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
some guys will love diss kind arrangement huh..the big issue is if she contact you wont you hit that ass again?
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
onyekachee:
so boys still talk about getting used,na WA o
anyways she is the person karma used to pay back for the girls u previously broke their hearts,now you know how it feels
don't worry you will get your own woman soon ok
fine geh, I like your laps... Pls come and use me too and break my heart...

1 Like

Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Slimzjoe(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Why exactly are you crying??

1 Like

Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by HMZi: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
This is just sad...this love thing sef can fall person hand,one sec. it feels great and the next ur world crumbles..take heart,sh.t happens...dnt sulk for long tho,find a hoe and bang her brains out,then move on to d next bae,but b wiser..
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Motun03:
you guys think you are the only one using girls for sex abi?
i bet she just enjoyed the big d while her fiance is away

thats karma bro
take heart
what's big d Oya come complete am now now
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by HMZi: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
2dice01:
some guys will love diss kind arrangement huh
feel ya..
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by onyekachee(f): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
come over here daddy let me use you tongue kiss[sub][/sub]

1 Like

Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Mutuwa(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
angry
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
onyekachee:
come over here daddy let me use you tongue kiss[sub][/sub]
please be careful with my heart, its fragile... cry ... So where should we start from bebi
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Jay542(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Start from the beginning. Shii happens
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by 2dice01: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
HMZi:
feel ya..
same bro...the one who love most get hurt
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
I was damn sincere with her, I wasn't expecting her to hide her relationship status with me... come on I know it might be a kinda karma bla bla, but in life, their should be fair play and she........

1 Like

Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Slimzjoe:
Why exactly are you crying??
I'm not crying Mr, I'm just pained...
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
victomancer:
Sorry bro...but the r/ship was clearly defined at the start so u can't blame her
yea... I know bro, that's y I picked up from where she left and continue...

1 Like

Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by 247Potential: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lol.. Niggga got dealt with grin

Man up Chief.. You're gonna do the same to some boy someday probably. Wife his crush because he didn't act fast for reasons best known to him.

Perhaps the conditions of your relationship and the age difference meant the ride was temporary.

Man up. If your cards ain't in check yet, you may have another coming up front. Till you wife someone wink
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:
Uhmmm... Take heart bro, well I've known for long that ladies use guys too.
oh! thanks... but why didn't you alert me earlier...lol
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Motun03:
you guys think you are the only one using girls for sex abi?
i bet she just enjoyed the big d while her fiance is away

thats karma bro
take heart
you are seriously vexing aunty... oh! I yaff take heart ooo
Re: She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. by 247Potential: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:

Give the laps one new like nau.. I for like am but nah the second pair of laps wey vex me lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dirty Things Happening In Lagos Nigerian Night Clubs / Corruption / See What I Saw In Rigasa Train Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.